Dating post-college is boring

laaltin

laaltin

locationcel
As an adult, you have money but something is lacking. You need a college like environment for it to be fun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, yue, Clavicular and 9 others
Teenage romance has been glorified to the extent to people can’t even have fun after they get into their 20’s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, boss8055, davinci and 7 others
Still cage at myself for taking high school and college for granted, time to move on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and nathan
Teenage romance has been glorified to the extent to people can’t even have fun after they get into their 20’s
First experiences are special

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, \/orman, Suns9999 and 2 others
Foids are less annoying and less demanding too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, \/orman and Suns9999
No, it's just that life-quality has been destroyed so much that all fun is gone once you enter adulthood.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Debetro, incel194012940 and 3 others
As an adult, you have money but something is lacking. You need a college like environment for it to be fun
44222.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and MoggerGaston
No, it's just that life-quality has been destroyed so much that all fun is gone once you enter adulthood.
Nah you need a wide circle and hangouts, if you can have that, adult dating can still be fun

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
wide circle and hangouts

Only one is possible as an average adult male tbh

edit, so either:
1) either you have a wide-circle, but few hangouts. No close connection with people.
Or 2) you have a lot of hangouts, close connections, but your social-circle is very narrow and you rarely connect with new people.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, yue, FUE Mogger and 4 others
Thats the tricky part. One way to get in might be finding those rare raves (one thats not hosted at a club or some event venue) and make friends with one of the groups. Then pray to Gandy they take you in. Drugs and tats are a must for this (NT for this crowd)

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Suns9999

edit, so either:
1) either you have a wide-circle, but few hangouts. No close connection with people.
Or 2) you have a lot of hangouts, close connections, but your social-circle is very narrow and you rarely connect with new people.
Fuck close connections

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Suns9999
LTRing a foid to watch movie on the couch Friday evening is bullshit, save that for your 40s

• JFL
Reactions: yue, MoggerGaston and Suns9999
LTRing a foid to watch movie on the couch Friday evening is bullshit, save that for your 40s
better to hangout on .org on friday nights :ogre::ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yue and laaltin
lmao college already is a bunch of used whores 0 difference between roasties and colleges roasties

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and incel194012940
Your supposed to marriage and reproduce now genius

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
average foid post college

IMG 0628

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

edit, so either:
tbh I will beat adult social-doom even though I've been a loner truecel my entire life so far (now 29yo)

working part-time while putting in significant resources in maintaining quality social-life (and sex life).
I think this mogs working full-time with shit social life.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
It was fun in high school. The difference in girls mentality from high school to college is night and day. They still have some innocence at high school, but it seems they go through a sex ritual the first weeks of college that there's no going back from, by the end of the first semester they have all racked up double digit body counts

• +1
Honestly, you can always just try to date/fuck college girls when you get older.

It's not as unusual as you think. That's actually the main demo I get matches with on Tinder.

Of course, once you get past say 35, it gets tougher unless you're tricking. But as long as you don't look too geriatric for your age, you can pull it off once you play the numbers game.

• +1
tbh I will beat adult social-doom even though I've been a loner truecel my entire life so far (now 29yo)

working part-time while putting in significant resources in maintaining quality social-life (and sex life).
I think this mogs working full-time with shit social life.
True, live fast die young. I’m already locked in the matrix, my best plan of action would be trying to find a sweet spot. Careermaxxing seems dumb, all that money and no life

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It was fun in high school. The difference in girls mentality from high school to college is night and day. They still have some innocence at high school, but it seems they go through a sex ritual the first weeks of college that there's no going back from, by the end of the first semester they have all racked up double digit body counts
Thats how it is, no point in trying to fight it. You can get a plain Jane but how is that any better. All girls worth sth are whores, just don’t put a kid in them and you’re gucci

Honestly, you can always just try to date/fuck college girls when you get older.

It's not as unusual as you think. That's actually the main demo I get matches with on Tinder.

Of course, once you get past say 35, it gets tougher unless you're tricking. But as long as you don't look too geriatric for your age, you can pull it off once you play the numbers game.
You still need a vibrant social life to go with it. My job is also a huge failo, it’s one of those ”good man upstanding citizen” type job.