Dating rule #36: Always assume what she's thinking

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Montana State History GIF by Church-Hill

Women admire men who take control. Of course, they get turned on as well...as long as the conditions are just right. But women respect the most when he assumes what she's thinking.

Fortune tellers and psychics women seem to be more fond of than therapists. How many women do you know that doesn't see a psychic at least once a month? None! They all do. And so that's why #36 is essential to women.

For example, you're on a first date. Dinner went great, and you even squeezed in a few drinks. She's a little tipsy. Everything is moving smoothly. You're sitting on a bench with her an hour later, watching homeless junkies slowly drift off into unconsciousness. She doesn't say anything, which means #36! Assume what she's thinking. And most likely, she wants to suck on your dick.

"Soooo...do you want to suck my dick?"

Another example. You're pacing through a shopping mall window browsing, yet she's not saying anything. #36 initiate!

"Soooo...do you want to suck my dick?"

Next random rule, #9: They always want a threesome with another woman.

Perhaps you're in a barroom on your first date. And the female bartender exchanges a few comments with her. "Oh, I love your hair." The bartender tells her. And so your date thanked her. #9 begins.

"Sooo...do you want to have a threesome with her?" You ask her conspicuously where the bartender can hear.

Perhaps you're sitting on that bench again in a park, a female jogger strides by, and your date comments. "That's how skinny I want to be."

"Sooo...do you want to have a threesome with her?"

Finally, sitting together on the sofa, you "somehow" managed to bring her home when suddenly, she contests to the evening. "I don't understand you! First, you wanted a threesome with the waitress from the restaurant, then the bartender, and with a stranger in the park. Then you wanted me to suck your dick in public places, like really, inside a mall?? What the fuck is wrong with you? Anyway! Finally, we're in your apartment, and you ask me for money?"

"That's because of rule #58: Whenever a woman digs through her purse, ask her for money."

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, SeiGun, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Ugh. I'm just trying to help you guys out with a promising system we all can use to better understand the empty space inside the foid skull.

All Right Yes GIF by KARO GLAZER

I don't date so idc 😎
Why not? You have a functional body, correct? You're at least 18, yes? You aren't severely overweight, sounds about right? You work out, uh? You can pay for dinner and drinks, aye? So what's the problem?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
I talk to 0 women 😎
And what stops you from talking to women? A body weight issue? Acne? Scars? Living environment? Age? Financially unstable and thus can't afford wheels, dinner, cheap motel room? Which the latter turns on any woman when proposed on a first date. "Soooo...wanna get a cheap motel room for the finale of this date?" And immediately, hearts will appear in her eyes.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608