daughter is ultimate cuckoldry

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

all the roads of this country
although i am nowhere near having a baby im terrified of having a daughter.

you raise her, love her unconditionally, spend a shit ton of time and money on her etc for her to be fucked by some guy

no matter if it is some junkie or the smartest, most ambitious guy on earth i wouldnt want anyone nowhere near her because all men are full of shit on the inside (some are outside too).

possible solution is to have an ugly daughter but this is torture both for the child and parents.

another, better solution is to raise a closeted lesbian, but you kinda failed as a parent if you raise a homosexual off spring

literally, im thinking of every guy i know and im killing each one of them with a shotgun if i catch them with my daughter

this is a stalemate. the only legal move is to abandon the family. what do you think?
IMG 3607

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, mogstars, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
Make her a nun, simple

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars and mayo mogger
kufr problems

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
Some dude in Norway just murdered his daughters and granddaughter before roping

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, Ricky212, mogstars and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, MaghrebGator and yeeyeeslayer
Only for seculars. You most likely wont have this issue if ur daughters are raised with the hijab.
You can still instill conservative values into a non musilm girl as a non Muslim

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Only for seculars. You most likely wont have this issue if ur daughters are raised with the hijab.
i am raised as a christian and now would identify myself as spiritual. it is not the same problem that muslims have, i dont want to restrict her or control her life, although my beliefs are exactly of that nature

• Hmm...
Reactions: kebab
i am raised as a christian and now would identify myself as spiritual. it is not the same problem that muslims have, i dont want to restrict her or control her life, although my beliefs are exactly of that nature
i dont see raising your daughter with the hijab as controlling or restricting at all brother. It is for their good. You wouldnt say that a dad that doesnt let his son eat goyslop is controlling would you ?

i dont see raising your daughter with the hijab as controlling or restricting at all brother. It is for their good. You wouldnt say that a dad that doesnt let his son eat goyslop is controlling would you ?
islamic cultures often involve restricting women’s rights and freedoms, though as far as i know this isnt a correct attitude according to Quran. i dont want my daughter to be inferior to anyone rights-wise

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
not allowing your daughter to date men is abuse, youre torturing her by not giving her the teenage love experience (a lot of ppl on this forum are depressed because they also didnt have one)

id prefer to have exclusively female children, they would live comfortable lives

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
not allowing your daughter to date men is abuse, youre torturing her by not giving her the teenage love experience (a lot of ppl on this forum are depressed because they also didnt have one)

id prefer to have exclusively female children, they would live comfortable lives
Cuck

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
cuck cause my daughter would be allowed to date men? kek, very revealing of how mentally sick you are

drop that incestious thought process plz

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Deleted member 20370
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
cuck cause my daughter would be allowed to date men? kek, very revealing of how mentally sick you are

drop that incestious thought process plz
Cuck in the context you willingly want to have girls over boys and want to spend all you're money on them and would be happy for them to be humped and dumped in high school which lead to me concluding that you're a cuck unless you are a girl yourself are you?

Cuck in the context you willingly want to have girls over boys and want to spend all you're money on them and would be happy for them to be humped and dumped in high school which lead to me concluding that you're a cuck unless you are a girl yourself are you?
Stackz

there's always biden maxing, jump in the shower with her so you can rub your cock all over her sweet pre teen body before any man has a chance to defile it

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and mogstars
there's always biden maxing, jump in the shower with her so you can rub your cock all over her sweet pre teen body before any man has a chance to defile it
Stop bro you are making me hard

I'd fuck my daughter every day

I'd fuck my daughter every day
Oh well, I'm the type of guy who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are, well you know that I'm around
I kiss 'em and I love 'em cause to me they're all the same
I hug 'em and I squeeze 'em they don't even know my name
They call me the wanderer
Yeah, the wanderer
I roam around, around, around
Oh well, there's Flo on my left and then there's Mary on my right
And Janie is the girl well that I'll be with tonight
And when she asks me, which one I love the best?
I tear open my shirt and I show "Rosie" on my chest
Cause I'm the wanderer
Yeah, the wanderer
I roam around, around, around
Oh well, I roam from town to town
I go through life without a care
And I'm as happy as a clown
I with my two fists of iron but I'm going nowhere
Oh yeah, I'm the type of guy that likes to roam around
I'm never in one place, I roam from town to town
And when I find myself a-fallin' for some girl
Yeah, I hop right into that car of mine and drive around the world