David Gandy best non touched photo

D

damnit

Master
David%2BGandy%2BSan%2BRemo%2BMusic%2BFestival%2B2009%2B%282%29.jpg

It's a video of him , idk if it is still on the net , but he looks out of this world here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Mansnob, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
Agreed, my whole teenage years I was insecure about my nose. It’s slightly crooked and I was convinced that it was the most conventionally unattractive nose a man could have. I thought the scooped noses or straight noses were the most attractive. But after seeing the noses of Tom Cruise, David Gandy, Sean O’pry etc.. I’m actually grateful for it and my nose is lifefuel, it’s crazy how one of my biggest insecurities turned out to be a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, LowTierNormie, Averagecel and 4 others
Agreed, my whole teenage years I was insecure about my nose. It’s slightly crooked and I was convinced that it was the most conventionally unattractive nose a man could have. I thought the scooped noses or straight noses were the most attractive. But after seeing the noses of Tom Cruise, David Gandy, Sean O’pry etc.. I’m actually grateful for it and my nose is lifefuel, it’s crazy how one of my biggest insecurities turned out to be a good thing
same jfl

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Its not a good thing these models are just so goodlooking in every way it makes them look unique as well. Unless youre very good looking in every other way and hyper masculine its a falio.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, owlofathena, Averagecel and 2 others
This is old though the agepill and collagen reaper hit him very hard recently.

He is done... Barrett is the new generation.

Hrithik mogs him ....and even he has long midface bad nose narrow jaw but no one complains lol...

This is old though the agepill and collagen reaper hit him very hard recently.

He is done... Barrett is the new generation.

If I end up looking as old and as wrinkly as he looks now when I turn 35-36, it's time to rope. Just the simple truth

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Not a good thing, but also not crippling bad

chads have failos. it just that all the other areas of their face are maxxed out and that one or two failos dont matter.

He looks like a cat, everyone that is striking good looking will resemblance a cat/big cat.

Last edited:
Gandy is only a year younger than me, yet he looks as if he's in his mid 50s now. I guess he didn't take care of his skin.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2227
Gandy is only a year younger than me, yet he looks as if he's in his mid 50s now. I guess he didn't take care of his skin.
nigga how r u 38 an on an inkwell forum? jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBoy and RichmondBread
I'm 40 and Gandy is 39. Not that it matters.

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 2227