david gandy no like silly inkwell

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, LilJojo and Deleted member 9380
idiot
you just got banned from gandy heaven its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 5634 and 17 others
mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Lev Peshkov, LilJojo and 2 others
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Over, Lux and Lev Peshkov
what an estorgenic fucking bitch JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
His jaw mogs tho

A5F663AF 5AC1 4922 B726 2037E496E491

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
SOMEBODY DM HIM THIS PLS

Screenshot 2020 05 05 01 07 52 2

Can’t believe he’s so triggered. Would of thought he’d be more chill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Can’t believe he’s so triggered. Would of thought he’d be more chill.
gandy or the person managing his account is a little bitch, I remember a thread a while ago somebody sent him a link from a thread here full of people worshipping him and posting edits of him, and he said he will involve the police if its needed and that he has sent the police to bullies on the internet before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5431
gandy or the person managing his account is a little bitch, I remember a thread a while ago somebody sent him a link from a thread here full of people worshipping him and posting edits of him, and he said he will involve the police if its needed and that he has sent the police to bullies on the internet before
Call the police Jfl sounds like something an oldcel would say.

• +1
This has been tried before. It's not Gandy himself blocking you but his agent/assistant in control of his instagram.

Call the police Jfl sounds like something an oldcel would say.
yeah, thats why I dont think he is the one replying because in the dms he was saying "we" instead of "me", he is like most oldcels who have problems wit technology and just leave it to somebody else

• +1
Don’t act like you didn’t send a application to a model agency

This has been tried before. It's not Gandy himself blocking you but his agent/assistant in control of his instagram.
Still, he represents Gandy, you can't dissociate them, the guy was hired by Gandy and probably told him to do this, or do you think he's doing this unbeknownst to Gandy?

Anyway, why? Can't Gandy just ignore messages craving for attention like 99% of other celebs in the world do? wtf is this

• +1
Why do you have so many pm's. Mines are dry af.

Still, he represents Gandy, you can't dissociate them, the guy was hired by Gandy and probably told him to do this, or do you think he's doing this unbeknownst to Gandy?

Anyway, why? Can't Gandy just ignore messages craving for attention like 99% of other celebs in the world do? wtf is this
Maybe Gandy has been frauding his photos and videos all along so he feels insecure.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
this nigga sent that pic to "elite modelling agency"