DAVID GANDY HAS COMMITTED SUICIDE

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Penis cum explosion
IMG 7495
@Darkeningstar @noobs @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @PrinceLuenLeoncur @IAMNOTANINCEL @Putin @Tyler x Durden @Rea @Xangsane @iloveboobs @thorns
@ryuken

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sven, Gengar, arabcelxxx and 15 others
no tag no care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, bloomercel, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
You know for a fact that a glory of gandy will not cut off my wings. No one ever played a fair game against @the BULL and @ryuken

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, bloomercel, Imretarded? and 1 other person
lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and Imretarded?
View attachment 3107978
@Darkeningstar @noobs @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @PrinceLuenLeoncur @IAMNOTANINCEL @Putin @Tyler x Durden @Rea @Xangsane @iloveboobs @thorns
@ryuken
Over for this man. He was a great nose, not a great friend, not a great reference point for social skills, certainly for this community an attractive man. A handsome man, he was. Now he is a nose and something else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Putin, EverythingMattersCel, bloomercel and 2 others
kampf till the last breath
You know for a fact that a glory of gandy will not cut off my wings. No one ever played a fair game against @the BULL and @ryuken
huh?
Over for this man. He was a great nose, not a great friend, not a great reference point for social skills, certainly for this community an attractive man. A handsome man, he was. Now he is a nose and something else
he roped because of his nose (apparently not because of his death tier skin)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Putin, Darkeningstar and ryuken
He thought 'if I can't be looksmax's reference point, their ubermensch, I'll be the rope'.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Imretarded?
kampf till the last breath

huh?

Don t you understand the depths off patern recognition allowing superior people such as " @kaligula567 " to break the rules of ".org" . And next time tag me or @the BULL is cutting your rots

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Rare is the union of beauty and purity and all wish to possess knowledge, but few, comparatively speaking, are willing to pay the price.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kaligula567, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
He thought 'if I can't be looksmax's reference point, their ubermensch, I'll be the rope'.
he got cyberbullied by org retards (literally)

Don t you understand the depths off patern recognition allowing superior people such as " @kaligula567 " to break the rules of ".org" . And next time tag me or @the BULL is cutting your rots
new forum schizo
Rare is the union of beauty and purity and all wish to possess knowledge, but few, comparatively speaking, are willing to pay the price.
two now?:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Darkeningstar
So the man called @whotooonce asked me: how deep. I said "a chair" never underestimate an eagle s wingspan . Eat your food

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, ryuken and Imretarded?

new forum schizo

There is a naughty boy in me that comes out sometimes, an alter ego. Not like schizophrenia, more like, creatively. He comes out when I drink and when I'm in the studio. But I'm actually pretty good. I was really well behaved as a kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kaligula567, Imretarded? and Darkeningstar

new forum schizo

Never think about the glory of rome ever again or @WhoTookVendetta will come at night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, ryuken and Imretarded?
They have discovered the fascination of the effected word.
well undercover it:forcedsmile:

There is a naughty boy in me that comes out sometimes, an alter ego. Not like schizophrenia, more like, creatively. He comes out when I drink and when I'm in the studio. But I'm actually pretty good. I was really well behaved as a kid.
fucking hell

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken, kaligula567 and Darkeningstar
Over for this nigga

• JFL
lol who is that:forcedsmile:

Only a matter of time till he gives into psl and registers on .com first, then org.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Jfl nigga get rhino you have millions of dollars

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Wasn't he superior Anglo-Saxon?

• JFL
Womp womp supermodel doesnt like how he looks

Almost like donning kruger.

He does not look good compared the millions of people who absolutely mog him, as well as women who aesthetically look more appealing also.

Also, thats what he gets for being a faggot. At a certain age as a man you need to prioritize mind over matter. Theres a bunch of ways to boost your SMV and "looks" despite aging concerns but all of them require thinking creatively.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
thats why he aged shit
He had negative orbital vector which means his cheekbones are recessed. Funny how his cheekbones did not grow forward, unlike his nose. In fact, this is the reason why he has aged like shit, his cheekbones simply do not pull the soft tissues forward, which causes the skin to sag and wrinkles appear. His nose is forward grown tho it's insane

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Barrett is sucking cock. Surely he would like it.
True Sean Opry with a mustache fits better

And has those evil lookz like hitler. Perfect ubemetsch

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Putin and Darkeningstar
It's happening. The PSL genocide

• +1
Reactions: Sven
didnt even tag me smh

• So Sad
BASED STALIN!!! Fuck this judeo-nazicel.

Hitler is fucking untermensch by his own ideology because he was Jewish by blood like other Nazis.
Cope he got the jew out by the end :chad:

• Woah
Reactions: Putin
Apparently he wasn’t popular with the ladies in his teens and lost his virginity at 21. Crazy.

• JFL
Apparently he wasn’t popular with the ladies in his teens and lost his virginity at 21. Crazy.
He's just like me!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Sven
Grumpy Gandy 😂

• +1