David Gandy insulted my deformity a while ago and it still hurts me to this day

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I've been bullied and picked on my whole life and as much as that dented my happiness, I felt the biggest blow to my ego was by David Gandy. I forget what it was in a response to but he said "and you're deformed, fuck off!"

That really upset me and actually had me upset when I was trying to sleep last night even thought it was multiple days ago. I have come to expect normies will bully me because of my deformity, it's a part of me. When it comes to looksmax.me, I see it as a kind of home. Users may insult me for my "autistic" threads, say I'm low IQ, say "didn't read!" and all that, but I NEVER felt embarrassed about being deformed here ever. My deformity is the thing I am most insecure about. It may seem like I care most about being "high IQ", but if someone called me stupid, and someone mocked me for my deformity, I would be infinitely more hurt by the mockery of my deformity.

It struck a certain way because ever since then I've felt less confident and happy. Reading "and you're deformed fuck off" was almost like a way for the society to tell me "We're all ugly, but your DEFORMED, you're a whole new level of ugly, you aren't one of us, you're below us, YOUR A FREAK". I thought David Gandy wouldn't see me as a freak for being ugly, maybe I'd be seeing as an annoying brother who rambles a lot, but not a disgusting abominable freak. That's why I spend so much time here responding to every thread. I feel like I am surrounded by people who aren't disgusted with me or stare at me with pity. Now I realize I may be so fucking ugly that even looksmax.me would consider me unworthy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6723
Show the messages bro

I've seen other users getting rude replies from David Gandy aswell so i believe you but wow he really told you "and you're deformed fuck off" that is next level. Aight i get it that you dont want to show cause it fucked you up.

I'm confused

I'm confused
1602167737623 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4645
What was it in response to

Why does he reply to randoms?

David gandy is an estrogenic bitch who needs to keep writing essays.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and LILMAXILLA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back