David Gandy is great guy!

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned

Him saved dogs and BBC in disaster Haiti

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, ConfusedBolivian and datboijj
David Gandy's always been a nice guy JFL, it's only Barrett who's an asshole/narcy fuck from what I've seen, O'Pry, Gandy + Chico are nice people

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Pogin_chan, Shrekguy3838 and 4 others
David Gandy's always been a nice guy JFL, it's only Barrett who's an asshole/narcy fuck from what I've seen, O'Pry, Gandy + Chico are nice people
barret is just a typical sagitarius, just like tate

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 29155
He was incel. So its perfect that he is our lord and savior

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, soover4me, zura and 2 others
barret is just a typical sagitarius, just like tate
Nah Barrett just radiates asshole energy, even his voice is cocky and shit, can't explain it, I was happy hearing O'Prys voice, knowing he isn't a deep voiced mogger makes him appear more high trust imo

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
Only leftist coaltroons will unironically ever say that the beautiful, rich and successful people are inherently "evil".
If you think about it, the obvious is clearly true—if your life was actually worth living then you would have more love for this world.

Eh Chico sometimes seems narcy like when he says he was born incredibly handsome and now he models or that one quote about how its all about face. Hes not wrong but idk how he really is. O Pry has ears like mine that stick out before he got them pinned back and cuck voice so he seems like a good humble guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Shrekguy3838 and Deleted member 29155
Nah Barrett just radiates asshole energy, even his voice is cocky and shit, can't explain it, I was happy hearing O'Prys voice, knowing he isn't a deep voiced mogger makes him appear more high trust imo
burh that is literally the typical sagitarious, cocky above everyone, dont care how people feel about it
thats why agencies dropped him
i do prefer sean because he's so autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Eh Chico sometimes seems narcy like when he says he was born incredibly handsome and now he models or that one quote about how its all about face. Hes not wrong but idk how he really is. O Pry has ears like mine that stick out before he got them pinned back and cuck voice so he seems like a good humble guy
O'Pry's just some random ass farm boy blessed with mogger eyes and cheekbones and Native American genes, he's said he wants to go back to Georgia after modelling, he likes to collect cars and shit too.

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, actual9cmjawslayer and Sens
burh that is literally the typical sagitarious, cocky above everyone, dont care how people feel about it
thats why agencies dropped him
i do prefer sean because he's so autistic
Gandy has a bunch of charities and shit and seems like a nice dude, also replies to DMS on Instagram which is pretty funny lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Shrekguy3838, roligtvarre4 and 1 other person
O'Pry's just some random ass farm boy blessed with mogger eyes and cheekbones and Native American genes, he's said he wants to go back to Georgia after modelling, he likes to collect cars and shit too.
Yeah O Pry seems like a kind slight autist which are great people because they are normal but not totally and kind because either just because of the nature of autism or theyve been humbled in life/never were popular kid center of attention powerful high social status

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan and Deleted member 29155
Yeah O Pry seems like a kind slight autist which are great people because they are normal but not totally and kind because either just because of the nature of autism or theyve been humbled in life/never were popular kid center of attention powerful high social status
There were some women who claimed O'Pry was an asshole during high school and shit JFL, but dude basically got dumped at prom and was unpopular in high school according to him.

Image 1

Gandy has a bunch of charities and shit and seems like a nice dude, also replies to DMS on Instagram which is pretty funny lol
3414122 805DAC2B 294F 4545 8BD1 D88B367B4142

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 29155
There were some women who claimed O'Pry was an asshole during high school and shit JFL, but dude basically got dumped at prom and was unpopular in high school according to him.

View attachment 2307360
I mean maybe he was a dick to kids who were disrespectful to him previously or kids that are associated with kids like that or a million other possible reasons that this quote person wasn't aware of. I doubt O pry was bluntly disrespectful like that but its absolutely possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Screenshot 20230703 1848212

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 29155
gandy is a slightly less autistic sean
barrett has leo moon i think it said
barret is december 2nd sagitarious is between nov 22nd and dec 21st

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 29155
Tf is a typical sagitarius, some foids said that to me
a life of the party kinda care free guy, who always thinks he's right
and is already ready to fight anyone who tries to stop that
just watch this video

Last edited:
a life of the party kinda care free guy, who always thinks he's right
and is already ready to fight anyone who stops that
just watch this video

Jfl i aint watching a 15min video of a nigger foid talking bs but thxs for the explanation tho

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Imagine being 6’2, white, and handsome