David Gandy looks ugly

Bomber517

Bomber517

Gold
Can someone explain to me, what makes this guy attractive other than eyes and height? I see people calling him psl god when he looks an average 30-year old man to me.

Ab34e08af483235aebaaf1cfd82eb8d4

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Autismcel, boss8055, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Eyes, zygos, maxilla, browridge and chin.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Autismcel
Use a post prime picture to prove ur point theory

He’s the most attractive model for his age range by far.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Autismcel and LowTierVitoBss
Use a post prime picture to prove ur point theory
Ok, his younger version looks good but he started looking shit to me when he's aging. He doesn't give off slayer vibes and aura like Jordan Barrett. If i saw him IRL, i'd take him as an average guy.

Ok, his younger version looks good but he started looking shit to me when he's aging. He doesn't give off slayer vibes and aura like Jordan Barrett. If i saw him IRL, i'd take him as an average guy.
Ur a man so ur opinion doesn’t count ur not meant to be attracted to men, women find him attractive and good looking not you

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
greycels need to be segregated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, silencio and halloweed
5fb85716f1c9a5cb25958ff6f2f5889b

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, datboijj, Autismcel and 1 other person
Can someone explain to me, what makes this guy attractive other than eyes and height? I see people calling him psl god when he looks an average 30-year old man to me.

View attachment 2964323
“PSL God” with widows peak.

He gets smv mogged by a 6’3 dreadhead with chrome heart bracelets.

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Allornothing and mrriceguyreturn
Ur a man so ur opinion doesn’t count ur not meant to be attracted to men, women find him attractive and good looking not you
Oh yeah. Foids simped for this guy even though he wasn't a chad lol.

Fa9526c36a37ed1c2288e7e6233847e1

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
David is far from ugly tbh
Misunderstood, sorry for being a retard. I'm just trying to see it from female perspective. I'm just trying to understand how would women see him with their eyes.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Haha average as if
T9p5r7xojd201

He just aged badly

Misunderstood, sorry for being a retard. I'm just trying to see it from female perspective. I'm just trying to understand how would women see him with their eyes.
Nah it’s good lmao at first I was thinking how do women see people like Henry Cavill and Alain delon as extremely good looking but then I realised males find different people attractive than females .

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Nah it’s good lmao at first I was thinking how do women see people like Henry Cavill and Alain delon as extremely good looking but then I realised males find different people attractive than females .
Women would fuck this guy over David Gandy, but this forum won't consider him a psl god. Really shows how both genders treat what is attractive or not.

B54cb33a261fd3c8a715fc5495904853

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj