David Gandy next to Mahatma Gandhi. Just need Genioplasty.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Yup

0c6f3952e85db188bd06884ed5c103b8
F2cb22f944e7d9451a885eb488711b7d

Shut up racist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
You also need, a longer ramus, bigger browridge, better infraorbitals+fat storage, more flared zygos, less incisor protraction, -10%bf, and an entire phenotype augmentation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10907, CommonFag, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
I don't understand why people worship gandy when he's quite recessed. Look at that ear tilt. If he were to chin tuck he would be a subhuman

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Adriana Lima
I don't understand why people worship gandy when he's quite recessed. Look at that ear tilt. If he were to chin tuck he would be a subhuman
There are better looking guys than Gandy.

There are better looking guys than Gandy.

The truth is that most guys who have the height and proportions to be a male model don't have the face.
So idolizing models isn't smart.

If we want to facemaxx, we should look up to people who have the best face, not throw in some height filter to limit our research

• +1
Reactions: Godmaxxin
You also need, a longer ramus, bigger browridge, better infraorbitals+fat storage, more flared zygos, less incisor protraction, -10%bf, and an entire phenotype augmentation

My brow ridge is actually better than it appears in that pic. Need to pluck my brows or have them threaded. It's been months. My ramus is a little longer than it appears in that picture with the sideburns getting in the illusive way. As for the rest however, I agree and of course pheno.

I am joking of course lol but it is lifefuel JFL

I need the relevant surgeries to ascend. I know which too.

His chin is really a work of art. Look at those contours. Like an artist draw an ideal man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
The truth is that most guys who have the height and proportions to be a male model don't have the face.
So idolizing models isn't smart.

If we want to facemaxx, we should look up to people who have the best face, not throw in some height filter to limit our research

Post better looking models facially.

@MakinItHappen have you started anti-aging btw. I ordered some retinol a couple of days ago.

@MakinItHappen have you started anti-aging btw. I ordered some retinol a couple of days ago.

Link me to the retinol you got. I'm using Retinol Cream Poppy Austin with green tea and vitamin e

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Users who are viewing this thread

Back