• Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, IndianJock, Chadelite and 3 others
I don't won't to look like that, too try hard, this is ideal:

Captura de Tela 2019 12 17 as 074848

:eek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Britishlooksmaxxer, PenileFacialSurgery and 4 others
hes a gigachad if you consider his status. he has top tier video editing skills as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2486
who cares, he mogs and thats it

and u can achieve it much faster while doing nothing with roids
thats not the point chief. the point is to maintain a body like this naturally till your 40s then hop on TRT once aging starts fucking you

you maxx out all benefits of body halo without looks related side effects from steroid use (hair loss, skin aging) and prolong your life from health benefits and lack of negative health benefits from roids

I don't won't to look like that, too try hard, this is idea:

View attachment 211647

:eek:
yeah it works well (if you have thom's face)

otherwise his frame is pretty bad. wide waist, narrow shoulder and chest to shoulder ratio is bad

if you like chest dominated physique then mike thruston is more ideal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yes but his face, height and frame are not at all with the wrong genetics

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
LOL is that him at the end of the video

where did his entire life project go
tenor.gif

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
yeah it works well (if you have thom's face)

otherwise his frame is pretty bad. wide waist, narrow shoulder and chest to shoulder ratio is bad

if you like chest dominated physique then mike thruston is more ideal

I have a narrower waist, so it will be fine.

Ideal for what? To be a bodybuilder? I don't care about that shit.

Anything past David Laid's physique is a complete waste of time, women won't care at all about that shit

On a Thom vs Jeff Seid competition, they'll certainly choose Thom, not only because of face but because only a small niche of women like men with a bodybuilder physique (mostly gym whores who for the most part have average faces and are compensating with a big butt)

His body is obviously not naturally attainable, fucktard

even though hes got elite 99.9% 1 in a million genetics, hes still on peds according to every single fitness expert

naturally attainable if you're a high T beast naturally

he's on ped's, cycles on/off, looks like hes back on.

also damn, he's looking good at the end of the vid, like he regained his collagen or something

I have a narrower waist, so it will be fine.

Ideal for what? To be a bodybuilder? I don't care about that shit.

Anything past David Laid's physique is a complete waste of time, women won't care at all about that shit

On a Thom vs Jeff Seid competition, they'll certainly choose Thom, not only because of face but because only a small niche of women like men with a bodybuilder physique (mostly gym whores who for the most part have average faces and are compensating with a big butt)
david laid is not a "bodybuilder". he never competed or want to compete. also i didnt say u gotta be bigger than him. his physique seems pretty ideal or even 20-30% smaller version of him caps out most of body halo too tbh

His body is obviously not naturally attainable, fucktard

even though hes got elite 99.9% 1 in a million genetics, hes still on peds according to every single fitness expert
fitness experts like greg doucette, the midget?

he's on ped's, cycles on/off, looks like hes back on.

also damn, he's looking good at the end of the vid, like he regained his collagen or something
he looks same in every video except the fact he plays angles and lighting. fluctstes between 180+ and 190+ lbs between the same body fat. when hes at 180 ppl think hes off cycle and at 190+ they think hes on cycle

david laid is not a "bodybuilder". he never competed or want to compete. also i didnt say u gotta be bigger than him. his physique seems pretty ideal or even 20-30% smaller version of him caps out most of body halo too tbh

he looks same in every video except the fact he plays angles and lighting. fluctstes between 180+ and 190+ lbs between the same body fat. when hes at 180 ppl think hes off cycle and at 190+ they think hes on cycle
he benched 405lbs like a year ago or 2, do you thats natural?

now he struggles with 315

what would happen if he came out and said he was on roids. would u be crushed

what would happen if he came out and said he was on roids. would u be crushed
no i wouldnt. i dont hold my standards to him but to myself. His videos the reason i started gymcelling when i was a fat fuck, so I look up to him as inspiration. But I know the progress I made so far and what I'm capable of so it wouldn't phase me in the grand scheme of things and just continue my journey as usual. But yes I would disappointed for a moment

he benched 405lbs like a year ago or 2, do you thats natural?

now he struggles with 315
he benched 390, but it was an equipped lift. his raw 1rm was 360 and he did 315 for reps

he did a vlog of him having back issues for a while now(may need surgery) and bench is a compound movement where u use ur entire body so its natural u lose strength upon lower body injury

but yeah ur a roidcel(failed even)so for u its literally impossible to believe a physique like this can be naturally attainable. your brain will prevent u from believing it even if ur logics would say otherwise

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
203592-80a052224edf9c47632f221c20e0ede5-gif.211665

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486