Reactions: Reformed and Debetro
"Agreed🤓" he didn't even say anything💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Pikabro, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
He is just speaking words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
What is this faggot response. At least hate on us or agree. Politically correct answer in a festival environment lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tony, 5.5psl, Pikabro and 3 others
Just use random words to sound smart theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Madhate, Jamaldickjavontus and 11 others
complete platitude

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
brutal, chad got it all even a good mindset

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 32325
Im surprised he didn’t just say “just be confident bro, girls love confidence”

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
he basically said a whole lot of nothing

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27213, Pikabro, ROTTING and 1 other person
he basically said a whole lot of nothing
He is just speaking words
To simplify it for you low iq niggers he basically said you have to be pretty mentally ill to go to the lengths of surgery (deep ideological framework to want to do that) but if it works it works (not a wrong course of action)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, WeAreBoundless, IhateDentists and 5 others
Translation in laymens terms: do what you want, but you're mentally fucked in the head.

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, Elvisandreaa, BigBoy and 6 others
Crazy how after all this time you're still shilling giant implants. I could be gone for another 3 years and you'd still be here.

Translation in laymens terms: do what you want, but you're mentally fucked in the head.
Thanks for stealing my explanation like a typical fucking dark skinned Islamic monkey. I will fucking behead you dumb nigger.

he could be the most blupilled nigga out there, who cares. 6'4 and chad face with insane statusmax/aesthetics sex appeal

Thanks for stealing my explanation like a typical fucking dark skinned Islamic monkey. I will fucking behead you dumb nigger.
Albanian = dark skinned.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 25566
Even chad know surgery is cope and will never ascend you to him level surgerycels on suicide watch

Albanian = dark skinned.
Lets forget about the fact that Albanians are white for a second and focus on how a curryskinned pajeet sandnigger like you is calling anyone dark skinned

Lets forget about the fact that Albanians are white for a second and focus on how a curryskinned pajeet sandnigger like you is calling anyone dark skinned
No. Let's not forget you want to call yourself white and others dark skinned.

No. Let's not forget you want to call yourself white and others dark skinned.
I’m not “calling” myself white. I am white. Google. I don’t even know where the stereotype that albanians aren’t white came from.

Can you just admit that you are not white right now? Before I expose you.

I’m not “calling” myself white. I am white. Google. I don’t even know where the stereotype that albanians aren’t white came from.

Can you just admit that you are not white right now? Before I expose you.
I never claimed I'm white wtf?! Death to whites. I'm curry nigga. I'm not like you Albanian monkey wannabes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Elvisandreaa
I don’t know what this proves. Cherry-picked one single photo to generalize millions of people. That’s low iq thinking. There’s dark skinned and light skinned groups of people in every ethnicity, but majority of Albanians are undeniably white.

I’m glad you admitted that you are curry. That immediately invalidates everything you say. Trap card activated, mumbai sewer chimp.

What is blud saying 💀

I don’t know what this proves. Cherry-picked one single photo to generalize millions of people. That’s low iq thinking. There’s dark skinned and light skinned groups of people in every ethnicity, but majority of Albanians are undeniably white.

I’m glad you admitted that you are curry. That immediately invalidates everything you say. Trap card activated, mumbai sewer chimp.
Just because you have white passing people doesn't mean you are a white country. So does Turkey, Lebanon Algeria.

There is no such thing as a dark skinned Englishman or Swede or German. But there is Albanian. Go figure. You just want to be a white country but the rest of the world doesn't accept it.

He's only laughing because he knows he needs OBO himself

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Pikabro
What is this faggot response. At least hate on us or agree. Politically correct answer in a festival environment lmfao
He answered like a true politician.
He's the face of a multi million dollar company that sells the "just go gym bro" what do you expect him to say? "Yes you mentally ill fuck get implants because you're fucking ugly",or what?

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
He's the face of a multi million dollar company that sells the "just go gym bro" what do you expect him to say? "Yes you mentally ill fuck get implants because you're fucking ugly",or what?
yea i get why, just lame response and cancer world. Always need to censor your true feelings

Just because you have white passing people doesn't mean you are a white country. So does Turkey, Lebanon Algeria.

There is no such thing as a dark skinned Englishman or Swede or German. But there is Albanian. Go figure. You just want to be a white country but the rest of the world doesn't accept it.
No, fairly certain the rest of the world accepts it. Only people who say otherwise are Serbs and other shitskins who happen to have beef with Albanians/an Albanian like you who want to say that.

https://growthlab.hks.harvard.edu/files/growthlab/files/usadiasporaprofile_final.pdf

IMG 0337

I had to pull out a whole harvard study just to fully destroy your larp, but any shitskin can just google it like I said before. Everyone accepts albanians as white.

To 100% destroy your nigger larp, even nazis wanted peace with Albania. Considering your beliefs are probably adjacent/in line with alt right nazi beliefs, how would you feel learning that the people you call shitskins were friendly with the nazis you probably jerk off to and worship?

IMG 0338

Even were members of the SS. Jfl!

IMG 0339

Really don’t like to use nazis and war crimes as proof of my argument but you’re just trying too hard to be a dishonest nigger.

Now reply with dnrd and enjoy defeat fucking faggot larping curry nigger.

No, fairly certain the rest of the world accepts it. Only people who say otherwise are Serbs and other shitskins who happen to have beef with Albanians/an Albanian like you who want to say that.

https://growthlab.hks.harvard.edu/files/growthlab/files/usadiasporaprofile_final.pdf

View attachment 2391843

I had to pull out a whole harvard study just to fully destroy your larp, but any shitskin can just google it like I said before. Everyone accepts albanians as white.

To 100% destroy your nigger larp, even nazis wanted peace with Albania. Considering your beliefs are probably adjacent/in line with alt right nazi beliefs, how would you feel learning that the people you call shitskins were friendly with the nazis you probably jerk off to and worship?

View attachment 2391853

Even were members of the SS. Jfl!

View attachment 2391871

Really don’t like to use nazis and war crimes as proof of my argument but you’re just trying too hard to be a dishonest nigger.

Now reply with dnrd and enjoy defeat fucking faggot larping curry nigger.
Japs and Arabs were members of the SS. Even IRANIAN were considered Aryan STFU nigga.

You're literally PROVING MY POINT the fact that you're going through all this effort to prove your white proves that you're not white. Meanwhile, white people (English, scandi, Germans) exist and no one questions them.

Keep coping.

You're literally PROVING MY POINT the fact that you're going through all this effort to prove your white proves that you're not white. Meanwhile, white people (English, scandi, Germans) exist and no one questions them.
This isn’t an argument. Because I’m putting effort to prove something I’m proving the opposite? Cite something nigger.

The only people that question the whiteness of Albanians are chronically online niggers like you and Serbians who say it to just shittalk.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
This isn’t an argument. Because I’m putting effort to prove something I’m proving the opposite? Cite something nigger.

The only people that question the whiteness of Albanians are chronically online niggers like you and Serbians who say it to just shittalk.
I'm from the UK everyone can spot an Albanian from a mile away. Why? Because it's still a white country (once you ignore the obvious curries).

oh yeah we should excuse everyone to lie because they have particular reasons to do so