Reactions: LooksThinker

not even close

• +1
Nigga its not even close

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: advancedjelquer, LooksThinker, Normieboy1900 and 1 other person
How does this forum put so much emphasis on the jaw but then david laid who looks like chico with a better jaw gets mogged by him? I’m just confused at this point

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, mogger10, niggersodomizer69 and 1 other person
anyone can look good if u make a gay edit for them
Well what can you expect from the fags here this came up when i searched chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
U used bad Chico pics

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Laid because he didn't descend into looking like shit the second he left his late teens and early 20's

• JFL
Similar? Kek, get that low ipd cyclopscel outta this thread. Laid would be invisible next to Chico IRL, doesn't even look that big in person.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Similar? Kek, get that low ipd cyclopscel outta this thread. Laid would be invisible next to Chico IRL, doesn't even look that big in person.
How is he a cyclops LOL his eyes look fine to me

How is he a cyclops LOL his eyes look fine to me
His IPD is Urijah Faber tier bad imo. Not even a slight deviation.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and szolliontaraelis
fuck if david laid had a better eye area he would be the most aesthetic person to ever exist

laids pfl is way worse than his ipd. Chico mogs for age 15-25 girls and homo-erotic autists on here

also laid has never had a good haircut for some reason now he is getting cucked by norwood reaper

You can see in the second photo that he has really poor under eye support. If the lighting was slightly different in the first photo he would not be able to stand up to Chico in terms of PSL.

• JFL
They look similar. David is like a Walmart version of Chico with mild down syndrome

How does this forum put so much emphasis on the jaw but then david laid who looks like chico with a better jaw gets mogged by him? I’m just confused at this point
David has narrow eyes that are close to each other, which is a big failo.

niggersodomizer69

Laid because he didn't descend into looking like shit the second he left his late teens and early 20's
his hairline is crazy though

I knew you had that opinion. You intentionally chose a picture of chico not in his prime, to make him look worse than faggot david laid,

for some reason chico looks like the brand version of looks, everyone else is just a offbrand

for some reason chico looks like the brand version of looks, everyone else is just a offbrand
"BeCaUsE oF rAtIoS"

there is more to the story than ratios