DAVID LAIDS FIRST CYCLE + why I disagree with the LooksMax’s opinion on the first cycle.

IBlameHoax

IBlameHoax

Iron
To start this post, I am a new gen to looksmaxing in general, (apart from mewing for 5 years subconsciously) however, I have been doing research on various androgenic compounds, the long term side effects, and what ideally would be a good first cycle would be for roughly 5-6 years now. To start this post, let’s talk about David’s first cycle.

David laids first cycle:
David grew up in NJ next to the supplement store “Rock Bottom Supplements”. During David’s teen years around 2014-15, you could walk into a supplement store and purchase 1 step conversion oral steroids before the steroid epidemic ban. Qwin Vital, one of David’s close friends in his early teens made a video stating his first cycle with Dylan McKenna which was a prohormone HALODROL to which was one of the reasons David and Dylan cut him off. There was a comment reply from Qwin stating “We all only took a couple prohormones and sarms, nothing very strong” (I’m paraphrasing this may not be exact apart from “WE ALL”.) There is also a comment in which Qwin says he has video evidence of David taking a sarm/prohormone from his car in a deleted comments.

Summary: David Laids first cycle taken at 16 was Halodrol

SOURCE: look at users posts and you will see the video/screenshot evidence

DONT TAKE 500 MG OF TEST FIRST CYCLE

You wanna know how all of these Hollywood stars such as Dawayne the rock, Chris Hemswortb, David Laid, Mike O Hearn <—(100% secret black pill looksmaxxing member”). They are taking designer steroids that you cannot even pronounce let alone know exist online. But let’s say you want to start a cycle but want to look aesthetic, you shouldn’t be going on these blasts and cruises in terms of long term health/appearance.

FIRST CYCLE:
You’re gonna want a long term plan, so what you will do is either
1: Run a 4-6 week low dose Anavar cycle
2. Stay up very late and get wasted the night before a blood work scheduled.
The goal here is to temporarily lower your test to the point of which you can be prescribed TRT, you should try to keep it at the level which you were similar to starting it. Then you really just run a couple anavar cycles which you can order and get a testing kit for.

WHY ANAVAR
Low androgenic, high anabolic, low risk for balding, acne, Ect…

Extreme fat cutting: Anavar gives you that dry/lean almost glossy skin look that David Laid is famous for along with his looks.

No water weight: Anavar is a very Dry/Lean compound, you will remain lean and not piss out all the gains like other anabolic such as Dbol/Mk677.

LIVER PROTOCOL:
To put it in perspective, 10MG of Anavar is equivalent to the damage of 1 beer on your liver SOURCE/ Gregg Doucette so you don’t need a crazy support unless you start running like 60 MG for 12 weeks lol

Soluble fibre.
SOURCE

Also, Zeta reply to my DM.

• +1
Reactions: K1ng N0th1ng and sub5incel125
So your're saying test and anavar? How many mg of anavar daily and for how long?

Depends on what results you want. But I would start on the lower end of 15-30 MG. The goal isn’t to get massive, just have that freaky good dry look with a proportional amount of muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Hexmask
Mirin post. Low dose test really just TRT to avoid the aldosterone issue then use Anavar, winstrol, or superdrol. If you use something harsher take NAC or TUDCA. This way you can remain looksmaxxed and not be a bloatcel but still grow and be strong af. It’s what I’ve done and my strength progression has been unnatural and I get accusations but my Face Is still lean and angular so it keeps people away from tryna accuse me more.