DAY 0 OF PURE TEST CYCLE

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
Few people here told me to inform them on my Testosterone cycle, I will be doing 500mg/week and Aromasin as Estrogen blocker. +500 calorie surplus and creatine and protein powder with gymaxxing 6times/week for 16 weeks.

I will be going in details when i get test (week or so) and this post is just to give people who are interested in doing test cycle but affraid my whole experience.
Be aware I had been going to the gym 4 years ago and stopped 3 years ago so all my gains are lost and I am at literal 0 muscle mass atm, BF is around 20%

Pics:
Screenshot 20201015 142719
Screenshot 20201015 142738

Day 0 stats
200lbs- 90kg
207cm- 6'9"
?BF%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars, joeveniro, Ocelot and 3 others
I won't be using any other steroid but Test because I am not experienced enough and mixing shit is fucking confusing

Few people here told me to inform them on my Testosterone cycle, I will be doing 500mg/week and Aromasin as Estrogen blocker. +500 calorie surplus and creatine and protein powder with gymaxxing 6times/week for 16 weeks.

I will be going in details when i get test (week or so) and this post is just to give people who are interested in doing test cycle but affraid my whole experience.
Be aware I had been going to the gym 4 years ago and stopped 3 years ago so all my gains are lost and I am at literal 0 muscle mass atm, BF is around 20%

Pics:
View attachment 734492
View attachment 734494

Day 0 stats
200lbs- 90kg
207cm- 6'9"
?BF%
Good job greycel, why is it only greycels on this forum actually putting in the work?

Bzbqedzpxj911

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9090

Pics:
View attachment 734492
View attachment 734494

Day 0 stats
200lbs- 90kg
207cm- 6'9"
?BF%
good luck bro
pathetic body ngl but youll make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
you should ascend hard gl keep a look at ur hairline though

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 8902
pretty big phone for a 6'9" giant ngl
what brand is it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and .🇹🇩.
good luck bro
pathetic body ngl but youll make it
Yup, long ass arms, lovehandles, wide hips I will be experiment on how much can test help wack ass body ngl

R61078 1296x729 16 9

Goal physique, should take 2-3 cycles

Attachments

• 4747D6F7-ED24-4002-A11F-D5732871CBA7.jpeg
    4747D6F7-ED24-4002-A11F-D5732871CBA7.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 141
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3990
good luck mf

• +1
>6'9
tf mf did ur parents give u hgh for breakfast everyday?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I have more muscle and less body fat than you without doing anything. But go ahead and fuck up your HPTA. This generation is truly pathetic

good luck!

• +1
Tag me in progress posts

• +1
I have more muscle and less body fat than you without doing anything. But go ahead and fuck up your HPTA. This generation is truly pathetic
Are you fucking retarded? I am not taking anything now bruh

yea op forgot to ask u how tall are ur parents?
My dad is like 6'2-6'3, my mom is like 5'7, my brother is 6'7.5 and most of my male relatives are 6'4+

• +1
Reactions: wasted
I bet in the end he will be to scared to start.
The thread is only what he would like to do. He doesnt even have the juice ready at home :lul:

The thread is only what he would like to do. He doesnt even have the juice ready at home :lul:
Bruh scared of what, motherfucker I don't give a single fuck I already ordered it so it would be a waste of 100$ wouldn't it. I CANT WAIT TO START

I was going to say : "10 kgs of hip bone"
Then I realized you are 210 cm almost I'm mirin son

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
My dad is like 6'2-6'3, my mom is like 5'7, my brother is 6'7.5 and most of my male relatives are 6'4+
What was you lifestyle like? Sports? Diet? Etc etc? Are your mom's siblings tall? What about your dad's brothers or uncles etc?

I was going to say : "10 kgs of hip bone"
Then I realized you are 210 cm almost I'm mirin son
Yea I am not obese but all fat is going to my hips, also they are wide asf on their own

500mg is completely overkill

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, forwardgrowth and Baldingman1998
What was you lifestyle like? Sports? Diet? Etc etc? Are your mom's siblings tall? What about your dad's brothers or uncles etc?
Little bit of physical exercise but I was like 120kg ngl, yea they are all tall it's all genetic

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
6'9. I'm so jealous tbh.
you'll mog pretty muhb EVERYONE when you're roidmaxed.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, GoMadAndSTFU and Baldingman1998
HCGmaxx on your PCT or it will be over

Tbh he could actually use some T. Judging by his triggered replies, his levels must be abnormally low

• +1
Tbh he could actually use some T. Judging by his triggered replies, his levels must be abnormally low
Yeah true my reply was to harsh. ✌ I am just tired of people on here not taking action. But i hope op ascends heavy with a good body and no side effects.
I really need trt/test cycle but i cant because i have heart arrythmias since a child :( Also to scared that finasteride will not be strong enough to protect me from hairloss. Fuck fuck fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81
Yeah true my reply was to harsh. ✌ I am just tired of people on here not taking action. But i hope op ascends heavy with a good body and no side effects.
I really need trt/test cycle but i cant because i have heart arrythmias since a child :( Also to scared that finasteride will not be strong enough to protect me from hairloss. Fuck fuck fuck
Anyone who tries to rely on steroids to get a decent body is mentally disabled imo. Especially the ones who look like they just escaped the Auschwitz concentration camp and haven’t even seen a dumbbell irl

Anyone who tries to rely on steroids to get a decent body is mentally disabled imo. Especially the ones who look like they just escaped the Auschwitz concentration camp and haven’t even seen a dumbbell irl
Something pussy would say ngl

Go inject IQ
What? No, I’m too big of a pussy to inject. I pass out upon the sight of sharp objects, including needles and @SubhumanCurrycel ’s chiseled jawline

goo

Pics:
View attachment 734492
View attachment 734494

Day 0 stats
200lbs- 90kg
207cm- 6'9"
?BF%
good torso length ngl :) and you can lengthn your clavicles later during your life.So good base

Should I cut or bulk?

child bearing hips, you should be injecting estrogen and transitioning to female tbh

giphy.gif