Soothing avi

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Leave this forum, because it’s dangerous for someone as low IQ as you
14 days of water fast good for mental health and doing opdamine detox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
14 days of water fast good for mental health and doing opdamine detox
But it’s bad for physical health, you need vitamins, especially proteins and Vitamine C for a healthy hormonal balance

But it’s bad for physical health, you need vitamins, especially proteins and Vitamine C for a healthy hormonal balance
haha ahahahah, laughing at you another mr. "based" carnivore

I did a 7 day water only fast . I recommend doing 7 days if you never tried it before. Its extremely tough. Spring water is a must for the micro electolytes, so you dont have to take any externally. No regular water. Salt and such will stimulate your gut biome from sleep mode after the 4th day and make the fast 10x worst.

Most important part is the refeed. Make sure to go plant based. When your done buy and cook up the healthiest whole foods. Id stay away from vitamins immediately after a refeed but instead down a few kombuchas and kickstart your gut after the fast.

Its not bad at all.

Its the best way to reset dopamine receptiors. On the first day you eat you will literally feel like you took a opiate due to the food. Not only does it give you autophagy but your gut biome also resets meaning if you suppliment and eat healthy hard after the fast it will literally work for you.

Personally after the fast i didnt even feel like i wanted to eat fast food. I refed with some whole grain sprouted oatmeal, a few fruits and a advocato. The remainder of the week i had an intense craving for broccoli and other veggies. Sugary shit and fried foods almost felt unappatizing. Skin was also top tier, and overall state of feeling was pristine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 22924
23 Aug-85.6kgs
24 Aug-84.3kgs

25 Aug-83.7kgs

• +1
Reactions: Emzi and Tiku