Day 2 of nofap

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
I'm starting to feel this energy like I'm coked up or something. On Reddit they say nofap increases female attention because they can sense your pheromones, so I'm waiting for that effect to kick in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
> trusting advice on reddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Nofap is a meme but yeah it's good for preserving energy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
nice bro, im day 4 we can do this together

I'm starting to feel this energy like I'm coked up or something. On Reddit they say nofap increases female attention because they can sense your pheromones, so I'm waiting for that effect to kick in.
Lmfao I just read the rest of this post. Nah it won't do anything for you in terms of female attention, that's just bullshit. The extra energy you get gives you motivation to stare at women creepily and some might notice and think you will look away but your creepy ass will think she is giving you attention when in reality she was trying to get you to look away because you're being a creep.

Lmfao I just read the rest of this post. Nah it won't do anything for you in terms of female attention, that's just bullshit.
But I witnessed it myself. My friend was on nofap for one week and he's short and definitely not good looking. We went out for dinner and he started a conversation with a woman at the table next to us and she seemed hypnotized by him. On Reddit they say it increases pheromones.