[Day Game] Have any of you approached girls in public like these PUAs?

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
Have any of you approached girls in public on the streets like these PUAs:

If you did, how did the girl you approached react?

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, homesick, BigBoy and 2 others
That gay little jog around to one side and try to stop the girl move makes me lose it everytime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mayorga, IWantToMax, Mateusz74 and 5 others
That gay little jog around to one side and try to stop the girl move makes me lose it everytime
There are so many hilarious gifs waiting to be made - too bad I'm not a NEET or I'd download all the autistic daygame videos and convert them to gifs like these :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
same. i just wanna slap the fucking shit out of the retard who thought its a good way of approach
god these fucking idiots are so socially clueless its laughable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, SixFootManlet and LordNorwood
DownrightTheseAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

god these fucking idiots are so socially clueless its laughable
I kinda admire their zero-inhib though.

I can't imagine doing that shit in public on a crowded street even once, let alone 50+ times...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl and LordNorwood

I can't imagine doing that shit in public on a crowded street even once, let alone 50+ times...
low iq = low inhib
must feel good living in a delusional bluepilled world where you approach 10 women and call it a 'warm up'

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0

There are a unique class of men who have for whatever reason almost no inhibitions. However this is usually unfortunatley paired with no social awareness or even the semblance of a sense of strategy. @Short Ugly and Brown is like this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and SixFootManlet
low iq = low inhib
must feel good living in a delusional bluepilled world where you approach 10 women and call it a 'warm up'
There are a unique class of men who have for whatever reason almost no inhibitions. However this is usually unfortunatley paired with no social awareness or even the semblance of a sense of strategy. @Short Ugly and Brown is like this
@Short Ugly and Brown

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood
Lmaooooooooooooo
giphy.gif

Yes. I approached around 25-30 girls in Warsaw, Poland during summer 2019.

I got 2 dates, one of which converted into a lay with a 5/10 girl (she did have thick body with huge ass though and the sex was amazing), the other of which converted into me getting rejected, BUT she was the hottest girl I've ever been on a date with - it NEVER would've been possible through Tinder / Bumble.

The rest were a mix of blowouts (one girl literally looked at me, let me say she was attractive, then walked off as if I was shit on her shoe), others where I got embarrassed and left, and tons of 'I have a boyfriend' or 'I don't give my number out to strangers'.

Overall it was a very sobering experience and one of the hardest things I've ever done. I have not done a single approach since.

• +1
Reactions: Memeito, IndianJock, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person

I got 2 dates, one of which converted into a lay with a 5/10 girl (she did have thick body with huge ass though and the sex was amazing), the other of which converted into me getting rejected, BUT she was the hottest girl I've ever been on a date with - it NEVER would've been possible through Tinder / Bumble.

The rest were a mix of blowouts (one girl literally looked at me, let me say she was attractive, then walked off as if I was shit on her shoe), others where I got embarrassed and left, and tons of 'I have a boyfriend' or 'I don't give my number out to strangers'.

Overall it was a very sobering experience and one of the hardest things I've ever done. I have not done a single approach since.
Would you recommend for me to try there’s a hot cashier near me that I want to fuck

Would you recommend for me to try there’s a hot cashier near me that I want to fuck
Depends on
A) Your looks level
B) how confident you’re able to come across socially
If you rank low for either of those, don’t bother, you’ll just humiliate yourself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, IndianJock and SixFootManlet
Poland seems like poosy paradise 😍

Depends on
A) Your looks level
B) how confident you’re able to come across socially
If you rank low for either of those, don’t bother, you’ll just humiliate yourself
My social skills are average it’s over

Don't worry, son. St. Epply can increase your social skills for the low price of $17K.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Poland seems like poosy paradise 😍
It wasn’t for me. Like I said, I got terrible reactions from most girls I spoke to. But to be honest I was probably just shit at daygame, there is definitely some skill to it.
Average is enough. As long as you’re not too aspie it’s fine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and SixFootManlet

What do you look like?

who are these people people post them all the time ???

i did tbh and it worked for me most of the times. it was university anyway.

this is actually not socially appropriate