Day Game is Cope (The most brutal blackpill) I am now a broken man.

noodlelover

noodlelover

Kraken
I've written many posts proclaiming the benefits of "Day Game", as a way to get girls hotter than you could on Tinder.

Experience has finally hammered home the final brutal fact that day game is in fact Tinder IRL. Chads who could easily slay hot girls on Tinder, are doing day game, even in small towns, because they are hoping they can find equally hot girls with better personalities, and because it's easy and fun for them. It feels like hunting and bullying women into sex for many of these Chads, so it's more fun than Tinder (to them).

You can learn "game", become charismatic, likable, etc. but all women, no matter how fat, are chad sexual. The best you will get is women genuinely being happy in your presence, and then ditching you for Chad, but most of the time they won't even talk to you no matter how friendly/fun/charismatic/confident/shy (whatever I've tried every vibe).

There is no such thing as going for you looksmatch, Chads get all women.

My new plan is too go for 10% bodyfat, and locationmax, because even muscular and at 10%, my pheno isn't Chad in the U.S.A.

The "Pick up artist" that are ugly enough to not succeed on tinder, but appear to succeed with daygame in videos have the following going for them:

• They show getting phone numbers, but not those numbers flaking (Yes girls who act flirty flake because they have better looking options)
  • They fake infield footage with hired aspiring actressing (This is supringly common)
  • They are in a foreign country - the foreigner effect of making them look or sound "exotic" sometimes gives them a boost.
  • They are picking up girls in a tourist location who are on holiday from another country. (They have the exotic look going for them, and women are open to no strings sex on holidays, it's why they are biologically driven to travel to get DNA they couldn't get back at home).

I've studied a huge amount of infield footage from different famous pickup artists, as well as gone day gaming and night gaming with a number of guys. Most guys who succeed in day game are Chads that would do well on tinder, and when they're not, it's one of the above exceptions.