Daydreaming about confident subjects made me more confident

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
Usually I am quiet in groups. Yesterday I was at my brother's house with most of my family and I was much more talkative than usual. Even before going I felt more confident than usual.
For the past 2-3 days before this I was daydreaming excessively (which I do often) but this time the subject was if I won a massive jackpot from the lottery. Imagine never having to work, owning so many things I can only dream of. Being able to do anything, not worrying about things because I can pay for everything.
Obviously being rich would make me more confident. But I wasn't even thinking of being rich while being confident.

If you fill your head with confident bullshit you will be more confident. Does anyone have any more ideas of confidence increasing subjects to help me not be a mentalcel? I can't pretend I'm chad because the illusion would be gone the moment I look in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, adotsdot and Deleted member 12002
Usually I am quiet in groups. Yesterday I was at my brother's house with most of my family and I was much more talkative than usual. Even before going I felt more confident than usual.
For the past 2-3 days before this I was daydreaming excessively (which I do often) but this time the subject was if I won a massive jackpot from the lottery. Imagine never having to work, owning so many things I can only dream of. Being able to do anything, not worrying about things because I can pay for everything.
Obviously being rich would make me more confident. But I wasn't even thinking of being rich while being confident.

If you fill your head with confident bullshit you will be more confident. Does anyone have any more ideas of confidence increasing subjects to help me not be a mentalcel? I can't pretend I'm chad because the illusion would be gone the moment I look in the mirror.
Pretend to be a spy. Whenever you're meeting new people pretend like you're there to play a role and gather information about that particular group for your superiors. Make like your job is to infultrate illicit circles.

I love your avi by the way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tiresome96, Deleted member 15827, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Fake it till you make it works for some.

That's pretty much how i learned to be social and engage with girls.

You really need to give the impression of confidence and that you know what the fuck you're doing.

At first its hard, but when you start having success, it becomes a positive feedback loop, then you don't have to fake it since you already are "it"

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 2729