• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โœ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ...

๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โœ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ’€ #๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป

Klasik616

Klasik616

schizo aspie incel
I'm daydreaming of her, I see her with me and we meet and I say "yes she doesn't look like you, you are better" and she starts blushing, them we go to the cafe because I was hungry and I buy something for her and she likes it... Guess what, never in my life happened something like this and no girl was ever really happy to be around me. Imagination is a curse when you're incel, it's suffering. I must delete myself, delete everything that makes me human and become a souless robot.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, 5'7 zoomer and ambi
I'm daydreaming of her, I see her with me and we meet and I say "yes she doesn't look like you, you are better" and she starts blushing, them we go to the cafe because I was hungry and I buy something for her and she likes it... Guess what, never in my life happened something like this and no girl was ever really happy to be around me. Imagination is a curse when you're incel, it's suffering. I must delete myself, delete everything that makes me human and become a souless robot.

Imagine the day when someone invents simulation capsules that simulate your ideal reality. No one will want to leave.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616