???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope, Peachy, xit and 1 other person
good video, wish I could contact the pua coach tbh ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 1464
What's his name? Does he have a youtube channel?

Brutal video might not be able to watch without skipping through parts

• +1
Reactions: john_cope and Deleted member 1464
Do they really think looks dont matter?

Do they really think looks dont matter?

Yes, it's all part of the PUA culture. They actually think taking care of yourself (hairstyle, colongne, clothes, brushing teeth, etc., are more important than looks :lul: )

All this because that phaggot with black nails, wrote in the mystery method that women feel 80% attracted to the guys behavior and not his genetics, he took this shit from nowhere and everyone simply started believing (as I did when I first read that shit, but I was a shy teenager, so I had no options tbh)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yes, it's all part of the PUA culture. They actually think taking care of yourself (hairstyle, colongne, clothes, brushing teeth, etc., are more important than looks :lul: )

All this because that phaggot with black nails, wrote in the mystery method that women feel 80% attracted to the guys behavior and not his genetics, he took this shit from nowhere and everyone simply started believing (as I did when I first read that shit, but I was a shy teenager, so I had no options tbh)
But they are wearing retarded shirts. they literally believe everytthing doesnt matter. coping so fucking hard..

Mystery method fundamentals are actually pretty sound IF and only if you already are attractive enough to get yourself into the "maybe" category in the girls mind. There's a little more wiggle room with drunk whores in clubs as well, although this is bwcoming less amd less true. When mystery was running his game years ago it was much easier.

Basic tenants of mystery method will be useful for chadlites who have trouble figuring out how to close on iois for example.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Mystery method fundamentals are actually pretty sound IF and only if you already are attractive enough to get yourself into the "maybe" category in the girls mind. There's a little more wiggle room with drunk whores in clubs as well, although this is bwcoming less amd less true. When mystery was running his game years ago it was much easier.

Basic tenants of mystery method will be useful for chadlites who have trouble figuring out how to close on iois for example.

MM is a waste of time, anyone on those categories would benefit a lot more from old RSD Julien (Pimp) than from MM, and even then, it would be mostly NC whores

MM is a waste of time, anyone on those categories would benefit a lot more from old RSD Julien (Pimp) than from MM, and even then, it would be mostly NC whores
Basically all of modern game is based on MM fundamentals. Its all basically the sameshit just adapted from club game to other environments.