Dballz seems like he cant stop impersonating me (for no reason too)

L

Lebgfinal

User
This guy on tiktok has been pretending to be me for a year now. At this point this guy is completely obsessed in ruining my life. He has been editing my face, said racist shit on my behalf for no reason but cheap laughs and views. He literally has been relentlessly doing this shit for almost no reason, he just picked me and decided to make my life worse because ahah i deserve it.
This shit is so fucking annoying, especially when he refuses to cooperate and actively ruining my reputation.
The only thing i can say is that this guy is not me and everything he posts is pure ragebait fabrication just to make my life worse.
I tried mostly everything and he just cant stop doing this, and its always the same fucking guy doing this.
I dont actually know why he wants to make me an enemy, but all I know is that he wont stop.
His final goal is to become the final account with my face and just make become famous with me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dalepilled, Richard Cheese, Autismcel and 4 others
I really dont know at this point why people are obsessed with fucking with me.
I am not special, but people just keeps trying to make my life worse because apparently this is what i deserve. Its seriously tiring at some point.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, walrusmaxx, Newday*V3 and 1 other person
@Clavicular or anyone with tiktok you guys need to do awareness on this, this is the least you can do

• +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx, ChadL1te and Aypo129
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
i got you bro i will start a manhunt against him! LOOKSMAX UNITEEE hoorah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, UrGirlsMcm, Clavicular and 1 other person
This guy on tiktok has been pretending to be me for a year now. At this point this guy is completely obsessed in ruining my life. He has been editing my face, said racist shit on my behalf for no reason but cheap laughs and views. He literally has been relentlessly doing this shit for almost no reason, he just picked me and decided to make my life worse because ahah i deserve it.
This shit is so fucking annoying, especially when he refuses to cooperate and actively ruining my reputation.
The only thing i can say is that this guy is not me and everything he posts is pure ragebait fabrication just to make my life worse.
I tried mostly everything and he just cant stop doing this, and its always the same fucking guy doing this.
I dont actually know why he wants to make me an enemy, but all I know is that he wont stop.
His final goal is to become the final account with my face and just make become famous with me.
Yo Lebg how are you
You can file a case for misuse of your identity.
Its a serious crime

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and walrusmaxx
Just get on tiktok and expose him you’re ugly as fuck so I’m sure you’ll get sympathy likes

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
@Clavicular #FreeLebg

Just get on tiktok and expose him you’re ugly as fuck so I’m sure you’ll get sympathy likes
You need to be seriously deformed to get pity likes.

i got you bro i will start a manhunt against him! LOOKSMAX UNITEEE hoorah
I tried so much shit to try to make him stop ruining my life but he is continuing to do this shit.
And it's fucking my mental health.

@Clavicular help me or tell me who can help me.
i need people to know about this

Just file a case boyo
You can also get compensation for mental harrasment
He ignored you.

@Lebgfinal you clearly like that guy impersonating you lol.

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and IAMNOTANINCEL
He ignored you.

@Lebgfinal you clearly like that guy impersonating you lol.
He cannot get any legal trouble because i have no information about him, he lives in south america etc…

He cannot get any legal trouble because i have no information about him, he lives in south america etc…
im pretty sure with enough evidence to start a police investigation they can just subpoena tiktok and get his info that way

Muh legal trouble

You can still contact tiktok. But you clearly like what he's doing and the attention you're getting.

He is stupid