DBDR was an asshole

bigtallandbuff

bigtallandbuff

bigleanandbuff
Found an archive of DBDR's videos over 11 hours long so decided to listen to it while at work.

Honestly after listening to him while he progresses and get older you kinda realise just how much of an ass this dude was. He had a friend group who he talked shit about and lost once they found out about his channel then that chick who liked him but he spoke poorly of her which she made her loose interest. The way he looked down upon everyone else. And his lack of accountability.

There were awful things that happened to him because of his looks but honestly the more time went on the more he would self destruct and refuse to take any accountability or advice his fans gave but would just shift the blame onto his mom or looks he CHOOSE the shitty liberal arts meme degree instead of doing an actually useful degree or doing trades. He CHOOSE to have a poor diet. He CHOOSE to give his already rich friend even more money. He CHOOSE to abuse alcohol.

When his face got leaked by wingman I remember the some of the comments being of ''he's not that ugly'' yeah he is ugly but no where near as ugly as he made himself out to be probably like a 4 honestly.

I do miss the videos and stuff but dude was a complete narcissist and an asshole towards everyone around him.
The more I aged, the more I started to realise that majority of his issues were his own doing.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and PlayersGetPlayed
His own doing:
Bad degree
Shit diet
Talking shit
Bad choice of friends(WINGMAN)

Not his doing:
Shit parents
Bad genetics

His “best friend” or last friend in his delusional head was a frat bro using him as a laughing stock for approval of his brothers. The desire to be around normal guys was so much so that he let an 8yo ko him and would pay wingman to be his “friend.” Don’t be silly tho he’s obviously ugly, no normie actively gets bullied for looks and nicknamed carrot top in hs

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Lost_Soul, ryuken and 1 other person
His own doing:
Bad degree
Shit diet
Talking shit
Bad choice of friends(WINGMAN)

Not his doing:
Shit parents
Bad genetics

His “best friend” or last friend in his delusional head was a frat bro using him as a laughing stock for approval of his brothers. The desire to be around normal guys was so much so that he let an 8yo ko him and would pay wingman to be his “friend.” Don’t be silly tho he’s obviously ugly, no normie actively gets bullied for looks and nicknamed carrot top in hs
Wtf he let a 8 year old knock him out ?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Wtf he let a 8 year old knock him out ?
Ye supposedly he went to wingmans frat and one of their little brothers did karate. They paid him to take a slap but one of the frat bros whispered in the kids ear to turn it into a fist before contact jfl. He said he saw black, hit the floor and didn’t know what happened

Ye supposedly he went to wingmans frat and one of their little brothers did karate. They paid him to take a slap but one of the frat bros whispered in the kids ear to turn it into a fist before contact jfl. He said he saw black, hit the floor and didn’t know what happened
How weak is that niggas chin :lul:

Found an archive of DBDR's videos over 11 hours long so decided to listen to it while at work.

Honestly after listening to him while he progresses and get older you kinda realise just how much of an ass this dude was. He had a friend group who he talked shit about and lost once they found out about his channel then that chick who liked him but he spoke poorly of her which she made her loose interest. The way he looked down upon everyone else. And his lack of accountability.

There were awful things that happened to him because of his looks but honestly the more time went on the more he would self destruct and refuse to take any accountability or advice his fans gave but would just shift the blame onto his mom or looks he CHOOSE the shitty liberal arts meme degree instead of doing an actually useful degree or doing trades. He CHOOSE to have a poor diet. He CHOOSE to give his already rich friend even more money. He CHOOSE to abuse alcohol.

When his face got leaked by wingman I remember the some of the comments being of ''he's not that ugly'' yeah he is ugly but no where near as ugly as he made himself out to be probably like a 4 honestly.

I do miss the videos and stuff but dude was a complete narcissist and an asshole towards everyone around him.
The more I aged, the more I started to realise that majority of his issues were his own doing.

he’s a little on the slow side.