DEADHANGING FOR HEIGHT WORKS !!!!

D

Deleted member 44159

It’s Over 😪
I’ve been deadhanging for like 3-4 days and people at school have already said I grew a centimeter!!! I haven’t even taken any supplements all I did was eat 2 eggs a day and drink milk! I thought it was cope too, but now it’s motivation for me to height max 😤😤

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pride, horizontallytall, klamus and 9 others
Do they pull out the measuring tape each time u visit school?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, zura, MaximumCope and 18 others
Nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
try sleep stretching much more potential than hanging

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roge, SteveRogers and Deleted member 44159
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, MaximumCope, hey and 5 others
try sleep stretching much more potential than hanging
I will research more but kind of scared of stretching for a prolonged amount of time, I feel like it may cause a spinal condition

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and Deleted member 44159
nice, do you think it‘s permanent?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Fishy
Wtf is this shit
Just start pinning

I can’t, family history of diabetes on moms side and heart condition
Take insulin gargrine
Or metformin
Don't eat carbs.

• Hmm...
Take insulin gargrine
Or metformin
Don't eat carbs.
I’ll look into that but my plates are likely very narrow and growth potential is too low to risk it and pay for it as well :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
I’ve been deadhanging for like 3-4 days and people at school have already said I grew a centimeter!!! I haven’t even taken any supplements all I did was eat 2 eggs a day and drink milk! I thought it was cope too, but now it’s motivation for me to height max 😤😤
Nigga it’s definitely just spinal decompression. You haven’t grown 1cm in 4 days 😭
Unless you were in the middle of a crazy growth spurt before doing it (which I assume you weren’t because otherwise wouldn’t be posting this shit)

Nigga it’s definitely just spinal decompression. You haven’t grown 1cm in 4 days 😭
Unless you were in the middle of a crazy growth spurt before doing it (which I assume you weren’t because otherwise wouldn’t be posting this shit)
It was during school though? Usually my spine would be compressed by the time I’m at school, plus more people said it happened today. I haven’t deadhanged in the morning if that’s what your saying, only at night

Sleep stretching works a heap better.
Like, potential to gain a an inch over a few months,

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Deleted member 44159
Sleep stretching works a heap better.
Like, potential to gain a an inch over a few months,
Couldn’t that cause some spinal problems though? Or is it ok if you spllement with glucosamine?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Legit , deadhangs are the pinnacle exercise for fixing posture

It was during school though? Usually my spine would be compressed by the time I’m at school, plus more people said it happened today. I haven’t deadhanged in the morning if that’s what your saying, only at
If you’re spine was compressed, a very good stretch could get you +1 inch, which could carry over ~1cm of additional height in the morning. It’s not possible that you would grow 1cm purely from dead hangs in 4 days. But if you wanna believe it keep believing it, maybe the placebo could help a bit

Edit: (Also your posture could’ve just improved, not sure if you meant that at the start, but it’s probably part of your “growth” as well)

• Hmm...
If you’re spine was compressed, a very good stretch could get you +1 inch, which could carry over ~1cm of additional height in the morning. It’s not possible that you would grow 1cm purely from dead hangs in 4 days. But if you wanna believe it keep believing it, maybe the placebo could help a bit

Edit: (Also your posture could’ve just improved, not sure if you meant that at the start, but it’s probably part of your “growth” as well)
Could be placebo :feelswat: , but I’m also following the freakforlife guide how he grew and there should be small changes in the first 5-10 with a couple centimeters. I’ll just have to keep doing it and see I guess

We’re really encouraging hanging ourselves to Looksmax now

Guess the ropemaxxing meme was real after all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Jasonfedele.is_god, wsada and 1 other person
We’re really encouraging hanging ourselves to Looksmax now

Guess the ropemaxxing meme was real after all
Hanging from a rope by your neck is guaranteed it give you 2 inches of height in a week buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Could be placebo :feelswat: , but I’m also following the freakforlife guide how he grew and there should be small changes in the first 5-10 with a couple centimeters. I’ll just have to keep doing it and see I guess
Can u link it? I cba to find it. I like his Heightmaxxing posts but I feel like this is cope. I just can’t see how stretching your spine would allow you to “grow” 1cm in 4 days. Id say it’s a mix of posture and spinal decompression. But every cm counts and believing your growing can’t hurt as a placebo

Can u link it? I cba to find it. I like his Heightmaxxing posts but I feel like this is cope. I just can’t see how stretching your spine would allow you to “grow” 1cm in 4 days. Id say it’s a mix of posture and spinal decompression. But every cm counts and believing your growing can’t hurt as a placebo

I measured myself today and I was a bit taller, its 2:13 PM right now where I live and I woke up around 11 AM. So it may not be placebo :feelswat:, but like I said only time will tell if this will net significant height gains

is your school filled with autistic pslers who measure your height every new day by the centimeter

• JFL
is your school filled with autistic pslers who measure your height every new day by the centimeter
no, people just said I got a little taller and estimated like maybe a centimeter or a little more

even at 18?
Yeah, at any age, it’s spinal decompression, not “real” height.
It’s the same way that astronauts gain 3-4” in space.
We’re just simulating the force of no gravity minus 1, so actively stretching the spine.
If you do it every night, an easy 1” can and will be gained (there was a proof thread here a while ago), but it isn’t completely viable, as nobody really has time for it EVERY night, for me, I used to do it for 2 hours a night laying on my bed watching anime or YouTube or whatever, then I’d go to sleep.
I never measured or did it for long enough (I think like 3 weeks), I have horrible will-power and never really do things consistently unless it grants me dopamine in the moment😿

I will research more but kind of scared of stretching for a prolonged amount of time, I feel like it may cause a spinal condition
It's very very good for your spine tbh

If you're getting gains it's from improving it.

Taking backshots weekly also causes spinal conditions. Faggot

My moms brother

His dad was 5’2”. His mom was 5’1”. He reached 5’7” by drinking milk and doing monkey bars and dead hanging. Absolutely legendary heightmaxxer he was.

Saddest copemaxx thread of The year so far.

This is why height should have its own sub forum