deadlifted 2pl8 tbh (225 pound)

haircutcel

haircutcel

goodbye
its not impressive but it’s better than when i started at the absolute minimum deadlift weight of 135. i should stop deadlifting tbh, meme lift for aesthetics and trap bar is superior if you want the benefits of deadlfting. deadlifts are just there to make you feel better about yourself because they’re your heaviest lift that you can add weight to the quickest.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
deadlifting makes you shorter as you age.

you will be an inch shorter in a several years

deadlifting makes you shorter as you age.

you will be an inch shorter in a several years
like i said in the thread they aren't great for most people and can and will fuck you up
but that is a pretty retarded statement
now that i've reached a number that is still very small but will impress some normies i'm probably gonna stop
also just hang from a bar for a while after lifting br0

I was at 2 plates and 35s for reps and I fucked up my back and it hasn't recovered since, this was 4 years ago

Good job man, congrats

no deadlift for ur small frame

no deadlift for ur small frame
no jokes for your subhuman face. Stop taking the mick out of peoples achievements lol. This guy could lift you up and throw you like a doll if he carries on training

• Hmm...
Reactions: Framletgod
no jokes for your subhuman face. Stop taking the mick out of peoples achievements lol. This guy could lift you up and throw you like a doll if he carries on training
you dont even know how i look like jfl

225 is pretty light but it does feel good to be gymcelling early on at 15. even with dedicated training from here on out any roidcel here would mog me hard though
I was at 2 plates and 35s for reps and I fucked up my back and it hasn't recovered since, this was 4 years ago
sad shit, man. didn't even reach 3 pl8 before snap city

225 is pretty light but it does feel good to be gymcelling early on at 15. even with dedicated training from here on out any roidcel here would mog me hard though

sad shit, man. didn't even reach 3 pl8 before snap city
im 16 im gonna start gymcelling, i think i have top genetics for it.

im 16 im gonna start gymcelling, i think i have top genetics for it.
don't just say you're gonna do it, start right now bro. do calisthenics if you have no access to gym, you can get good results from it if you're weak. obviously if you're strong enough that you would have to put 5 plates on your back for pushups to be a challenge then there's no point in doing pushups, but you're not at that point yet.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
don't just say you're gonna do it, start right now bro. do calisthenics if you have no access to gym, you can get good results from it if you're weak. obviously if you're strong enough that you would have to put 5 plates on your back for pushups to be a challenge then there's no point in doing pushups, but you're not at that point yet.
im starting bodyweight exercises tomorrow, to lose some weight and improve strength a little .Then i will start lifting weights, i am strong but im fat as well. I used to be an athlete as a child so i think it might help.

What does looksmax benchmax? I did 205 yesterday and I’m proud that it’s getting higher. My goal is to get to 315

What does looksmax benchmax? I did 205 yesterday and I’m proud that it’s getting higher. My goal is to get to 315
last time i checked i benched 105x3 :feelshaha: :feelskek:
it's probably a decent bit higher now but i haven't been benching, i've been doing pushups which is a good idea if you're a complete benchlet. i can do like 8 diamond pushups in a row (really close grip, hands touching)
i also just gained the ability to do a pullup a few days ago