Dealing with Armpit Sweat

G

GrowthStrong25

Iron
Hi everyone,

This is my first post so I hope I'm doing this correctly.

My question is simple, How do you deal with Armpit Sweat from both a smell and an appeance (sweat stain) perspective?

I took the usual route of old spice and axe to more natural brands and I still feel like I am unclean and smell despite proper hygiene.

I am afraid to wear lighter colours because of this issue.

Thanks!

3600770 Untitled18 20230819194139

• JFL
Reactions: GrowthStrong25
For sweating, prescription strength antiperspirant applied the night before helps a lot. Best solution is to get sweat glands lasered off.

For smell just shower and normal deodorant

• +1
Hi everyone,

My question is simple, How do you deal with Armpit Sweat from both a smell and an appeance (sweat stain) perspective?

I took the usual route of old spice and axe to more natural brands and I still feel like I am unclean and smell despite proper hygiene.

Thanks!
I started to wear more loose shirts and I could repeat the same shirt with no smell whereas when I was wearing tight shirts 30 minutes In I would start sweating and get a smelly odor even If I just showered before

• +1
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
Shower daily, use antipersperants, check your diet, wear looser clothing. If none of those work to make you smell like a normal human being, there's always surgical sweat gland removal.

Shower daily, use antipersperants, check your diet, wear looser clothing. If none of those work to make you smell like a normal human being, there's always surgical sweat gland removal.
Thanks for the info, I think switching back to Antiperssprent is the move. I'm forced to wear a tight polo for work. I eat clean, wear fragrance, and keep above-average hygiene.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
im gonna watch the thread cause im curious. I used to do the same and stopped because of the same problem. In a natural environment where we dont use cloths in our armpits it isnt a problem.

• +1
You may have hyperhidrosis go to the doctor or use glyco

• +1