Dear Americans I want to understand ...

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
How can u have top tier universities and education system with the most abundant scientist and technological advancement in the world while in contrast being surrounded by those people that compose a third of ur country population

Are they all emigrated from Europe ?

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
These penocostals are the most fucked up "religion" on earth.
They are not even a real religion, I call them "fast food Christians", they are a product of a sick "fast everything"capitalistic culture I mean how can you even have religion without established church with order and sacraments and everything
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
These penocostals are the most fucked up "religion" on earth.
They are not even a real religion, I call them "fast food Christians", they are a product of a sick "fast everything"capitalistic culture I mean how can you even have religion without established church with order and sacraments and everything
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
There are no different than islamists and djiadists
Even more dangerous than them since they have the power/influence, the money, the relations and the jews worldwide approval and help

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Irak war is a covert joke tbh

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
We have a candidate for VP, who as governor, put tampons in boy’s bathrooms in schools. He is a Woketard. Worse than a Pentacostle.

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
We have a candidate for VP, who as governor, put tampons in boy’s bathrooms in schools. He is a Woketard. Worse than a Pentacostle.
I am so sorry but

Laugh funny

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheAnomaly