Dear Any News/Media Station

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
If you are reading this, @Short Ugly and Brown has either:
A). Roped
B). Went ER

We did not condone any actions or behaviors of his. We discouraged him from acting on any of his plans or “fantasies”. We told him in every thread how weird and crazy his thoughts/plans were. This forum does not condone or support violence in any way, shape or form.

If anything did happen, it was not because of this forum.

Mods, you may want to sticky this in case shit hits the fan. Better safe than sorry. @Lorsss @BigBiceps @jefferson

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Titbot, Velvet, prgfromnl and 9 others
what happened?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Zeta ascended, BigBiceps and 2 others
what happened?
He keeps wanting to reach out to his onetitis even though he got rejected and he keeps justifying his actions, even though everyone is against him. I honestly don’t see how this will end well. He’s going to go crazy. He keeps going deeper and deeper and will snap if he doesn’t get the help he needs.

He’s made at least half a dozen threads on the topic and doesn’t see what he’s doing wrong. He plays the victim and blames it on his jaw being narrow. If anything happens, this site will get shut down even though we did nothing wrong. I don’t wanna make the conclusions for you, but you can go to his profile and read the thread start to finish. Banning him won’t be a smart idea because he will have no where to rant/escape and will lash out IRL so we basically have to keep him contained here.

He keeps wanting to reach out to his onetitis even though he got rejected and he keeps justifying his actions, even though everyone is against him. I honestly don’t see how this will end well. He’s going to go crazy. He keeps going deeper and deeper and will snap if he doesn’t get the help he needs.

He’s made at least half a dozen threads on the topic and doesn’t see what he’s doing wrong. He plays the victim and blames it on his jaw being narrow. If anything happens, this site will get shut down even though we did nothing wrong. I don’t wanna make the conclusions for you, but you can go to his profile and read the thread start to finish. Banning him won’t be a smart idea because he will have no where to rant/escape and will lash out IRL so we basically have to keep him contained here.
Chill out. I don't think hes gonna do anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Chill out. I don't think hes gonna do anything
Better safe than sorry. He keeps justifying his delusional reality. That will never end well especially for an autistic mentally ill, rejected, defeatist mentality man.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
this would be a good time to
bump this

over for looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2846
@Lorsss @jefferson @BigBiceps STICKY
THIS.

he seems like a nice guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973