Dear Bryan...

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
How have you been? I hope you've been doing well and I hope you get the opportunity to read this.

You know, I thought about writing this post for you to give you some advice since you look like the type of person who needs some, especially after I've seen your white knight behavior, a fake one btw, on the last couple days.

I'm honestly not quite sure on what were you thinking when you're acting so stupidly during these days, Bryan. I know you got offended by having your pictures shared on this forum and also being called a Ricecel, I didn't know they grow rice in Vietnam, I thought that was a China thing, but whatever, that doesn't matter, what matters is that you've been extremely stupid Bryan, and I honestly want to shed so light in your mind bro, because it seems like you don't have an IQ above the two digits mark.

You see, Bryan, everyone on this forum is aware of the shit story with Nate and his oneitis, and how you pretended to be his friend while backstabbing him every single time, how you tried to threaten him, how much of a fake friend you are.

That's not how friends act, Bryan. You should've been more though with him, that's true, the kid is retarded af, but backstabbing? and even worse... trying to take advantage of him during this whole situation?

Bryan, those are not things that a good person would do, I'm not saying you should be a "nice guy", but dude, you gotta have some principles, my man. Haven't you ever understood what being a friend is? Or even how to be a real man? I know you probably have suffered unconsciously with the stereotype... but dude, man up! Those aren't things that you should do to your friends, especially the mentally ill ones...

I mean, everyone here is aware that you were demanding that Nate send you money so you wouldn't send the other compromising pictures to his oneitis. I mean weren't you saying that you'd help her press charges if needed? So you were aware that he was POSSIBLY commiting a crime, right? But still, you first tried to make some profit from him with that information... that sounds exactly like the type of thing that the 18 U.S. Code § 873. refers to Bryan...

Blackmail

Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

But hey, maybe, what he committed wasn't a crime, right? Maybe Nate was just a creep stalker who couldn't stop thinking about his oneitis, but he didn't necessarily commit any crime, you were just trying to get him afraid and make some profit or you'd ruin his reputation before his oneitis and everyone at school, that isn't blackmail, right?! I mean, if it wasn't a consideration of not informing about a violation or crime, it can't be a blackmail...

Well that is something else...

Interstate communications

(d) Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to injure the property or reputation of the addressee or of another or the reputation of a deceased person or any threat to accuse the addressee or any other person of a crime, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 741; Pub. L. 99–646, § 63, Nov. 10, 1986, 100 Stat. 3614; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), (H), (K), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Bryan, for fuck sake dude, what were you thinking??? Are you really that stupid? Now you're the only one committing a crime here, bro! From what I've heard, I could be wrong, but weren't you also threatening him by saying you'd tell her that he wanted to rape her? Dude, that's SICK, and DISTURBING!

If that is true, you should seek treatment, my dude. I have no idea why you were acting like this, but bro, if you were so sure about how creepy he could be, and the danger that you thought he was, why not tell right away to her so she could protect her self of any harm that could happen?

Instead, you tried to make a profit risking that girls' security in exchange for a couple of hundred dollars?! Can you imagine how your friends and colleagues at school would feel if they found out that instead of helping their friend you just played like an opportunist psychopath, for what? Risking her well-being for an X-box? Is that what you'd buy with the money that you were trying to extort from him?

What would they think about you Bryan? The opportunist who thought one of his colleagues was in danger from a supposed malicious stalker but instead of helping her and your other friends you instead tried to make a profit from him. What would they think of you???

Dude, that was so protozoarium IQ level, that isn't the type of shit you do, Bryan. You need to use better your brain. I honestly have no idea what led you to act this way, I'm no psychologist, but I've read a bit of Freud, could that behavior of trying to be an opportunist and have control over others be part of the stereotype that Vietnamese men have on average about 4.5in of penis?

I honestly don't know my dude, I already feel sorry for you for being like that, but if it's this... bro, I'm sorry

I mean, I supposed you've accepted your face, you gonna have to accept that too, that's life bro

I know you haven't had REAL contact with a girl, and that's alright it happens, you can't be attractive for everyone...

The narrow skull and the long face that resembles a horse may not be attractive at all or even masculine, but that's no reason to act this way even though this is the source of your ugly face.

With the narrow and super bushy eyebrows that only had space to grow upwards because of how narrow your face is, otherwise, it would've become a monobrow. But that at least would make it look like you have a brow ridge, which yours, and it isn't even necessary to see your side profile, is clearly inexistent, not much different from that of a girl who just entered puberty, I know that probably makes most people treat you like a 14yo boy, and don't respect you, but still...

Even though your irreversible long midface that makes you have no visible cheekbones at all even though you're Vietnamese (I assume) you can still focus on what you can change, I mean, you won't be able to change how long your nose is, but you can make it look less like the nose of a Nasalis Larvatus with a simple rhinoplasty that will make that huge nose less bulbous, especially that tip, bro.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to do much on your philtrum bro, if you get a lip lift to reduce that it would make your lips so big that you'd look like a Vietnamese girl with short hair looking for a white 45yo bald male that had no success in life with women and as a last resort decided to get some Vietnamese woman to be his. I don't think you'd want that...

And with that weak and narrow jaw, and narrow and pointy chin, I'd recommend you to never enter into a fight with anyone, one simple punch there and you'd be knocked out easily, possibly even lose some teeth, especially because considering how narrow and long your face is you probably have or had a strong case of crooked teeth and you don't want to miss any, so avoid fights at all costs, I know asian people usually have shorter legs which aren't attractive, BUT they can still be used to run, so just run, especially if you're a manlet, run and scream for help a real man will show up to save your day.

Best regards my man, I hope my advice was useful, and don't let the ricecel insults get into your head

When you get nothing else to do you can waste time writing shit like this

• JFL
Reactions: strong_silent_type, Mateusz74, Petsmart and 9 others
did read

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, DianabolDownie and Short Ugly and Brown
Every word

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Short Ugly and Brown
How have you been? I hope you've been doing well and I hope you get the opportunity to read this.

You know, I thought about writing this post for you to give you some advice since you look like the type of person who needs some, especially after I've seen your white knight behavior, a fake one btw, on the last couple days.

I'm honestly not quite sure on what were you thinking when you're acting so stupidly during these days, Bryan. I know you got offended by having your pictures shared on this forum and also being called a Ricecel, I didn't know they grow rice in Vietnam, I thought that was a China thing, but whatever, that doesn't matter, what matters is that you've been extremely stupid Bryan, and I honestly want to shed so light in your mind bro, because it seems like you don't have an IQ above the two digits mark.

You see, Bryan, everyone on this forum is aware of the shit story with Nate and his oneitis, and how you pretended to be his friend while backstabbing him every single time, how you tried to threaten him, how much of a fake friend you are.

That's not how friends act, Bryan. You should've been more though with him, that's true, the kid is retarded af, but backstabbing? and even worse... trying to take advantage of him during this whole situation?

Bryan, those are not things that a good person would do, I'm not saying you should be a "nice guy", but dude, you gotta have some principles, my man. Haven't you ever understood what being a friend is? Or even how to be a real man? I know you probably have suffered unconsciously with the stereotype... but dude, man up! Those aren't things that you should do to your friends, especially the mentally ill ones...

I mean, everyone here is aware that you were demanding that Nate send you money so you wouldn't send the other compromising pictures to his oneitis. I mean weren't you saying that you'd help her press charges if needed? So you were aware that he was POSSIBLY commiting a crime, right? But still, you first tried to make some profit from him with that information... that sounds exactly like the type of thing that the 18 U.S. Code § 873. refers to Bryan...

Blackmail

Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

But hey, maybe, what he committed wasn't a crime, right? Maybe Nate was just a creep stalker who couldn't stop thinking about his oneitis, but he didn't necessarily commit any crime, you were just trying to get him afraid and make some profit or you'd ruin his reputation before his oneitis and everyone at school, that isn't blackmail, right?! I mean, if it wasn't a consideration of not informing about a violation or crime, it can't be a blackmail...

(d) Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to injure the property or reputation of the addressee or of another or the reputation of a deceased person or any threat to accuse the addressee or any other person of a crime, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 741; Pub. L. 99–646, § 63, Nov. 10, 1986, 100 Stat. 3614; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), (H), (K), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Bryan, for fuck sake dude, what were you thinking??? Are you really that stupid? Now you're the only one committing a crime here, bro! From what I've heard, I could be wrong, but weren't you also threatening him by saying you'd tell her that he wanted to rape her? Dude, that's SICK, and DISTURBING!

If that is true, you should seek treatment, my dude. I have no idea why you were acting like this, but bro, if you were so sure about how creepy he could be, and the danger that you thought he was, why not tell right away to her so she could protect her self of any harm that could happen?

Instead, you tried to make a profit risking that girls' security in exchange for a couple of hundred dollars?! Can you imagine how your friends and colleagues at school would feel if they found out that instead of helping their friend you just played like an opportunist psychopath, for what? Risking her well-being for an X-box? Is that what you'd buy with the money that you were trying to extort from him?

What would they think about you Bryan? The opportunist who thought one of his colleagues was in danger from a supposed malicious stalker but instead of helping her and your other friends you instead tried to make a profit from him. What would they think of you???

Dude, that was so protozoarium IQ level, that isn't the type of shit you do, Bryan. You need to use better your brain. I honestly have no idea what led you to act this way, I'm no psychologist, but I've read a bit of Freud, could that behavior of trying to be an opportunist and have control over others be part of the stereotype that Vietnamese men have on average about 4.5in of penis?

I honestly don't know my dude, I already feel sorry for you for being like that, but if it's this... bro, I'm sorry

I mean, I supposed you've accepted your face, you gonna have to accept that too, that's life bro

I know you haven't had REAL contact with a girl, and that's alright it happens, you can't be attractive for everyone...

The narrow skull and the long face that resembles a horse may not be attractive at all or even masculine, but that's no reason to act this way even though this is the source of your ugly face.

With the narrow and super bushy eyebrows that only had space to grow upwards because of how narrow your face is, otherwise, it would've become a monobrow. But that at least would make it look like you have a brow ridge, which yours, and it isn't even necessary to see your side profile, is clearly inexistent, not much different from that of a girl who just entered puberty, I know that probably makes most people treat you like a 14yo boy, and don't respect you, but still...

Even though your irreversible long midface that makes you have no visible cheekbones at all even though you're Vietnamese (I assume) you can still focus on what you can change, I mean, you won't be able to change how long your nose is, but you can make it look less like the nose of a Nasalis Larvatus with a simple rhinoplasty that will make that huge nose less bulbous, especially that tip, bro.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to do much on your philtrum bro, if you get a lip lift to reduce that it would make your lips so big that you'd look like a Vietnamese girl with short hair looking for a white 45yo bald male that had no success in life with women and as a last resort decided to get some Vietnamese woman to be his. I don't think you'd want that...

And with that weak and narrow jaw, and narrow and pointy chin, I'd recommend you to never enter into a fight with anyone, one simple punch there and you'd be knocked out easily, possibly even lose some teeth, especially because considering how narrow and long your face is you probably have or had a strong case of crooked teeth and you don't want to miss any, so avoid fights at all costs, I know asian people usually have shorter legs which aren't attractive, BUT they can still be used to run, so just run, especially if you're a manlet, run and scream for help a real man will show up to save your day.

Best regards my man, I hope my advice was useful, and don't let the ricecel insults get into your head

Tales from the favela sheet hut

tldr: we warned this subhuman over the course of three entire threads about Bryan and his behavior and coincidentally we were right and he was backstabbed, like we'd predicted long ago. It's so fake it hurts. If it isn't it's all on him. No need to defend a mentally ill fag from another mentally ill fag and dwell on everything he posts. It's not incumbent, and he was warned prior to this shithole

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 3902 and 2 others
I read every single word from your post. Very good

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Rent free

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, ChoSeungHui, LordNorwood and 2 others
tldr: we warned this subhuman over the course of three entire threads about Bryan and his behavior and coincidentally we were right and he was backstabbed, like we'd predicted long ago. It's so fake it hurts. If it isn't it's all on him. No need to defend a mentally ill fag from another mentally ill fag and dwell on everything he posts. It's not incumbent, and he was warned prior to this shithole
thats still way too long for me to read

@Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
@Short Ugly and Brown is sgt iron really bryan.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Ritalincel
Frame 12 delay 01s

I cant stop laughing

He should break that cuck ricecel phaggot jaw, fake friends, especially males are the worst
Images 12

Blackmail

IMG 3283
IMG 3280
IMG 3287

IMG 3282

This is proof of the blackmailing @PrettyBoyMaxxing @LordNorwood @BigBoy @Slayer @Imperative

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, LordNorwood and Deleted member 1100
Jfl at this retard exposing his email despite already acknowledging this forum
idgaf he literally exposed the most embarrassing shit of my secrets he begged me to share with her

who do u have a crush on nate? who who?

he asked me that everyday for the first 2 months of school and answering him was the worst mistake

then he asked me to tell him all my secrets regarding her what I thought of her, and now she knows all about it cuz he wanted to be a simp

its incredibly fucking embarrassing for a girl you have the biggest crush on in your life to know you make out to printed pictures of them taped to your pillow

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 2846
idgaf he literally exposed the most embarrassing shit of my secrets he begged me to share with her

he asked me that everyday for the first 2 months of school and answering him was the worst mistake
I meant Bryan being the retard not you boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt and Deleted member 2846

then he asked me to tell him all my secrets regarding her what I thought of her, and now she knows all about it cuz he wanted to be a simp
he’s a faggot for that

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Short Ugly and Brown
lmao at that subhuman revealing his own mail address

Don't even know what to believe anymore

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
lmao at that subhuman revealing his own mail address

Don't even know what to believe anymore
what can u do with an email address?

• +1
he’s a faggot for that
re read what I wrote I added something at the end

I literally can't go back to that school now, everyone knows I do that bc she's gonna tell all her friends and they will tell everyone else

theres literally nothing more embarrassing on the planet at all like holy shit

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
pickle chin ass boy

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Quantum Gigalarping Level Autism Reached

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Hey bryan, i got a glock and im in orange county nigga, if you do shite to my boy @Short Ugly and Brown I will kill you, you subhuman horsefaced panfaced gook, I will put a big hole in your head you recessed piece of shit. Although I wouldnt need the glock anyway, I could probably kill you with my bare hands, you have a face of low fighting success, low cheekbones and high eyebrows, whereas my features are in stark contrast., with my high set cheekbones and hooded eyes, a face typical of high fighting success. And that fact is reflected by the fact ive won 90% of the fights ive been in. If you're reading this I will smoke you bryan, quit playing with my boy nate.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Short Ugly and Brown