Dear fellow boyos, please be kind and tell me what would fix me up.

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
Dear fellow brocels, please tell me what surgeries would fix me up and rate me on the normie scale and psl scale. You’re kindness would be really appreciated as i’m going through tough times.

Attachments

• A530FE3E-3EC0-4DAF-83F3-3938EA7ED16A.png
    A530FE3E-3EC0-4DAF-83F3-3938EA7ED16A.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • E518D676-EFB8-4DEB-8471-50CC34942F97.png
    E518D676-EFB8-4DEB-8471-50CC34942F97.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 047028B5-97A4-45B0-BB7E-149475A269F9.png
    047028B5-97A4-45B0-BB7E-149475A269F9.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • E608313A-AAF9-4CC4-A12E-2B32B9EA5BC8.png
    E608313A-AAF9-4CC4-A12E-2B32B9EA5BC8.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 81EBCD48-14EB-40FA-8DAF-0EC3CF50C803.jpeg
    81EBCD48-14EB-40FA-8DAF-0EC3CF50C803.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Johanjohan, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
I don't even suggest surgery for this guy he needs to get swole and be a dick to woman for pussy. He is good enough to fuck allot of woman.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
You can either go for surgery or get gymmaxxed ....if you go for the surgery route i would advice you to make your jae bigger ...if you go the gymmaxxed route i would suggest working out ...sometimes sarms and steroids can affect the jaw size ..eleven without the steroids , i noticed my jae got bigger

Also your skin looks dull and dead ...

You are goodlooking, unironic 6 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, SendMePicsToRate, N1666 and 2 others
Your ramus and gonial angle are very good bro. You're probably recessed as well. Get jaw surgery if you wanted to.
Gymmax + BBCmax if you're tall.
Gl bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
Ignore the racebaiting curry subhumans raiding this thread because of your skin color, I'm the only white person in here.

Your jaw is a little recessed (the gonial angle gives it away), prettyboy eye area good PFL with forward grown upper maxilla and mulatto lightskin phenotype which means infinite SMV for some foids, 6 PSL

Do not listen to known shitskins that want to gaslight you into believing you are some subhuman when you clearly aren't

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Gengar, Mewton and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
tbh you have very high looks maxing potential. id say y kinda look skinny, also bad skull?? xD but you can look amazing. i see many ethnic middle eastern people who look similar and amazing (i assume ur middle east)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Your ramus and gonial angle are not very good bro. You're probably recessed as well. Get jaw surgery if you wanted to.
Gymmax + BBCmax if you're tall.
Gl bro.
I forgot "not" btw :lul::lul::lul:

You are goodlooking, unironic 6 PSL
Hey bro , I know this is cringey and all .but could you please rate me i have made a post ..i want genuine non virtue signalling honest people to rate me ..went into Imgur and even in an fb incel group posted my pics and they say I'm good looking ...

Hey bro , I know this is cringey and all .but could you please rate me i have made a post ..i want genuine non virtue signalling honest people to rate me ..went into Imgur and even in an fb incel group posted my pics and they say I'm good looking ...
You are decent looking, no need to get any autistic surgeries. Probs a 5/10 and In the last pic a 6/10. Like others have said just gymmax and softmax tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 18012
For me you're normie-looking, would probably say 4.5 on the PSL scale

Surgery-wise, probably a jaw implant would ascend you to htn tier.

Dear fellow brocels, please tell me what surgeries would fix me up and rate me on the normie scale and psl scale. You’re kindness would be really appreciated as i’m going through tough times.
How tall are you?

You are decent looking, no need to get any autistic surgeries. Probs a 5/10 and In the last pic a 6/10. Like others have said just gymmax and softmax tbh
Lol
Bruh i was talking about myself ...not the op in this post ..if it's not too intrusive can you please go to my profile and rate me ...please be as honest as possible ..

I don't even suggest surgery for this guy he needs to get swole and be a dick to woman for pussy. He is good enough to fuck allot of woman.
Last time i got rejected was because i was too nice. jfl :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
You can either go for surgery or get gymmaxxed ....if you go for the surgery route i would advice you to make your jae bigger ...if you go the gymmaxxed route i would suggest working out ...sometimes sarms and steroids can affect the jaw size ..eleven without the steroids , i noticed my jae got bigger
I’ve thought about having jaw surgery but also one that makes my brow ridge bigger. After all idk i’m new to this shit.

Ignore the racebaiting curry subhumans raiding this thread because of your skin color, I'm the only white person in here.

Your jaw is a little recessed (the gonial angle gives it away), prettyboy eye area good PFL with forward grown upper maxilla and mulatto lightskin phenotype which means infinite SMV for some foids, 6 PSL

Do not listen to known shitskins that want to gaslight you into believing you are some subhuman when you clearly aren't
What’s funnier is that i’m not even close to being curry :lul:. I’m european/north african.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind

Tbh honest i don’t think my jaw is recessed but i think that it lacks biogonial width badly. I’m going to look into jaw implants + temple implants + brow ridge implants in order to make my face less narrow. I really appreciate your advice brother !

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
If you're gay you can slay hard

For me you're normie-looking, would probably say 4.5 on the PSL scale

Surgery-wise, probably a jaw implant would ascend you to htn tier.
Any chadlite potential?

you're just average looking

You never know until your first 10 blowjobs
Your sense of humour ain’t getting you any pussy bro :lul: if i were you i would work on it.