Dear SARM goblins should I hop?

N3XT

N3XT

Steady Looksmaxxing
My goal is to do one cycle and then long-term maintenance.
Should I hop for 8 weeks and do a light ascension?
Also, what would you recommend me to use?
Very tempted to try it out one cycle.

If you're here to mention anything other than SARMs you can fuck off, I don't care.

• +1
Reactions: jrobts.
Lol one cycle of sarm won’t get you that physique. That’s what I did too and it doesn’t end that way

Lol one cycle of sarm won’t get you that physique. That’s what I did too and it doesn’t end that way

What does "that physique" mean?
I just want to get closer to a "healthy" natural limit.
That means not too lean, but very good shape and then just maintain.

What does "that physique" mean?
I just want to get closer to a "healthy" natural limit.
That means not too lean, but very good shape and then just maintain.
What does you definition of “that physique” mean then? Show a pic

Sure, this is what I'm working with right now after a year of gymming (don't have a more complete picture at the moment):
- 5'11
- ~170lb
- roughly 18-19% bf I'd say
- no pump/light tricks in the image, just chilling

The first goal with the cycle (8 weeks) would be to get as close as possible to this, which I think is achievable but looking for a reality check in case I need it:

FBX  LEAN

And then the ideal end goal in 2-4 years of hardcore grinding, could be a slightly more buff pre-roids Zyzz:

01rr12ud21k31

Last edited:
sarm only cycles are a bad idea bro. by week 8 it is very likely that you'll be experiencing low t symptoms due to no test base, the lack of estrogenic and androgenic activity is going to fuck you. you need a base.

sarm only cycles are a bad idea bro. by week 8 it is very likely that you'll be experiencing low t symptoms due to no test base, the lack of estrogenic and androgenic activity is going to fuck you. you need a base.

Yeah but then what's the point of SARMs anymore?

Yeah but then what's the point of SARMs anymore?
research chemicals that failed clinical trials - literally just for those who are too scared to inject testosterone. i would highly suggest that you don't even do sarms because it's unclear about their long-term effects on the body, will probably do more harm than good.

research chemicals that failed clinical trials - literally just for those who are too scared to inject testosterone. i would highly suggest that you don't even do sarms because it's unclear about their long-term effects on the body, will probably do more harm than good.
redditor cliches moment
sarms are safe and effective as shit

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
redditor cliches moment
sarms are safe and effective as shit
effective? maybe safe? no

you're retarded just admit it. 1000 dollars that you didn't get your bloodwork done when you were on sarms retard :lul: :lul: :lul:
there's nothing that's going to replace hard work and time without side-effects. if you look on the internet, the ONLY people who talk about the benefits of sarms are those trying to sell them, these people exploit the knowledge of retarded young people like yourself who want to believe that there's something magical that will make you blow up as if you're on test and tren :lul::lul::lul: SAFELY :lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOverCel
effective? maybe safe? no

you're retarded just admit it. 1000 dollars that you didn't get your bloodwork done when you were on sarms retard :lul: :lul: :lul:
there's nothing that's going to replace hard work and time without side-effects. if you look on the internet, the ONLY people who talk about the benefits of sarms are those trying to sell them, these people exploit the knowledge of retarded young people like yourself who want to believe that there's something magical that will make you blow up as if you're on test and tren :lul::lul::lul: SAFELY :lul::lul::lul:
Keep coping retard I wont even argue with you if you believe everything that is written on the Internet

literally take your own advice fucking faggot literally 70iq statement
I did my bloodwork on sarms and my T levels returned within 17 days of the ceasation of RAD-140 and while I was on AC-262. AC-262 is the sarm that does not decrease T levels. I created a theread about it

I showed pic, please respond sir

Do you have any experience with it or just critiquing it?

I showed pic, please respond sir

Do you have any experience with it or just critiquing it?
i do have experience, personally i didnt see any gains from it. i used LGD 4033 10mg a day. everything i said above is true, if you want more gains hop on roids AND it's basically unknown if they do any damage to the body, take that as you will, steroids harm the body too but at least you know in what way.