Death doesn't scare me

D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
Brutal how niggas are roaming the streets worrying about passing away. Not all that deep in my opinion your entire world around you just dissolves into nothing.

Life isn't that serious, if you're scared of death you're taking this shit too serious. Chill out my nigga it will all be over in no time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, imabetanumale, Deleted member 2832 and 2 others
There are things way worse like aging and being curry

• So Sad
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Brutal how niggas are roaming the streets worrying about passing away. Not all that deep in my opinion your entire world around you just dissolves into nothing.

Life isn't that serious, if you're scared of death you're taking this shit too serious. Chill out my nigga it will all be over in no time
rope then

no you just said death doesnt scare you. GO AND ROPE
My beliefs change a lot and the worst possible outcome would be to change my mind when it's too late. That's probably the most brutal circumstance known to man

My beliefs change a lot and the worst possible outcome would be to change my mind when it's too late. That's probably the most brutal circumstance known to man
YOULL BE GONE YOU WONT KNOW

Death is very scary you must be retarded to believe otherwise

Embrace Death, Accept the Peace.
@Ozraelite

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
I don't fear death per se, it's simply eternal nothingness: a.k.a the ending of pain and suffering. I only fear having a painfull death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285