558A7871 6B01 486C 8BCD 3F504E39F0F1

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, kality, Deleted member 29155 and 9 others
sanpakumaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and HeightPilledum
jfl at this niggas retarded anime eyes, this is what REAL gaslighting looks like @mrriceguy @St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer, Haydez, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others
jfl at this niggas retarded anime eyes, this is what REAL gaslighting looks like @mrriceguy @St.TikTokcel
.org gaslights more.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 29581
213 2139156 bashful snow white clipart snow white and the seven dwarfs sleepy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: trap_king, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, T50 Mogger and 4 others
wtf is dove eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
jfl if they would see him in real life they would call police and wish him to die just for existing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Haydez and 5 others
Another day, another thread of TikTok retards complimenting subhuman features, gaslighting and creating outliers out of thin air.
These are the types of people who'll call a fat nigress beautiful because she's insecure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Artemis
UEE of life

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and ineonx
ohh i saw this guy, tbh the rest of his face is good from what i remember and it harmonized, but he is hardcapped at that if he had really good eyes he would have been model tier from the rest of his face, eyepill

ohh i saw this guy, tbh the rest of his face is good from what i remember and it harmonized, but he is hardcapped at that if he had really good eyes he would have been model tier from the rest of his face, eyepill
yeah, his bones are solid too, but with that eye area + he’s black he’s maxxed at 3.5 PSL :feelskek::feelskek:
FA376B0D 9F0C 4C2A B1DF AA6590EB9F38

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, HeightPilledum, Artemis and 1 other person
low iq post

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Haydez and HeightPilledum
those bones are beautiful tho dam, idk how the fuck his eyes look like that with his high cheekbones and shit
his cheekbones are kind of low actually, they should start at his eye level, they’re super prominent tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and HeightPilledum
His lower third haloes his shit eye area

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Artemis
his cheekbones are kind of low actually, they should start at his eye level, they’re super prominent tho
I think his cheekbones are actually high, surprisingly for a black guy.

Yeah, i guess the women never looked above the lower part of his face tbh :feelsbaton:
It’s the same thing with Hacker too, if other features are rly good, the one bad feature that would normally be a failo can hve decent appeal

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
those bones are beautiful tho dam, idk how the fuck his eyes look like that with his high cheekbones and shit
He's just got hollow cheeks
I can tell he's recessed even from that frontal

jaw is law nigga

@ceo eyes or jaw? pick one fast nigga

• +1
Reactions: fuse
He looks like he had a surgery with taband and asked him specifically to do the worst he could.

just be black and have BBC theory

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
It’s just cause a niche audience has reached that video tbh. I seen a subhuman skinnyfat no eyebrows ginger kid has tons of girls call him cute. Trust me if these girls find him attractive chances are they are LTB and below