Deathnic bitch crying over her yt bf prefering femboys over her

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Kraken

Dont know why is she so suprised.
Did this bitch really thought that any sane and heterosexual white men would go for some kebab foid???

If you are a deathnic foid, you won't ever get an actual white high quality Chad.
Even the good looking white men that may be retarded enough to ltr you, are just aspie dumpster diving incels with abused dog syndrome.

Mentally sane Aryan chads only like skinny >HTBs
:blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, 8uAte and 7 others
Zero :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Jova

• WTF
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Mentally sane Aryan chads are voluntarily celibate for life

• Hmm...
Low T guy that likes flat ass makes thread = I dont read

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Tortoisecel

Dont know why is she so suprised.
Did this bitch really thought that any sane and heterosexual white men would go for some kebab foid???

If you are a deathnic foid, you won't ever get an actual white high quality Chad.
Even the good looking white men that may be retarded enough to ltr you, are just aspie dumpster diving incels with abused dog syndrome.

Mentally sane Aryan chads only like skinny >HTBs
:blackpill::blackpill:

Define deathnic

• Hmm...
Low T guy that likes flat ass makes thread = I dont read
B5f919aa95e589801582129b1919545a

Kys zoophile. :feelsrope:

Define deathnic
Anything that is not white, but the foid who made the post is literally brown middle eastern.
Those woman usually have mustaches, that's how masc they are.

Oh and ofc what I'm saying also applies to ww dating out.

White woman who date deathnics are usually fucked up in the head, they are prob the type of women to hump dogs and horses.
In their case it's even worse because women always have a ton of options, but they still choose bestiality.

Literally written by some deranged homo.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Deleted member 44368
Anything that is not white, but the foid who made the post is literally brown middle eastern.
Those woman usually have mustaches, that's how masc they are.
You have white passing mena

• Hmm...
@Yahya Regarde moi cette 97ba, non vraiment c'est une dinguerie, et elle hésite encore a rester avec lui MDRR, le pire, selon moi, c même pas le fait qui se branle sur "I’m a middle eastern girl on the smaller side and he is a tall and big white man (hes a gymrat) and I found “ petite middle eastern slut”, “middle eastern slut”, “kink size” etc in his search history. " Ce qui prouve que c'est un gros fetischiste non, ce tdb est littéralement gay et la trompe avec des meufs d'Only fan, cheh pour elle, elle voulait le gawri qu'elle assume mtn :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yahya
@Yahya Regarde moi cette 97ba, non vraiment c'est une dinguerie, et elle hésite encore a rester avec lui MDRR, le pire, selon moi, c même pas le fait qui se branle sur "I’m a middle eastern girl on the smaller side and he is a tall and big white man (hes a gymrat) and I found “ petite middle eastern slut”, “middle eastern slut”, “kink size” etc in his search history. " Ce qui prouve que c'est un gros fetischiste non, ce tdb est littéralement gay et la trompe avec des meufs d'Only fan, cheh pour elle, elle voulait le gawri qu'elle assume mtn :lul::lul::lul:
cte salle pute juste parce qu'il est grand de taille tu verras cte qahba c pas fini elle va voir des khels qui la sexualisent encore plus

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater