deathniks kill themselves en masse

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken
i notice non whites, even asians, are often very prone to killing triple digits of their own, in just one instance, in completely unavoidable fashion.

in south korea i remember they crushed themselves to death during some kind of halloween parade

at mecca over a thousands died from heat stroke

and now in india they simply trampled over eachother

it's like deathniks are literally too stupid to live. if you introduce more than a few people into an immediate area, and suddenly risk of death rises a thousand fold, when you introduce larger numbers, the risk of death nears 100%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Zeta, yeeyeeslayer and 7 others
i notice non whites, even asians, are often very prone to killing triple digits of their own, in just one instance, in completely unavoidable fashion.

in south korea i remember they crushed themselves to death during some kind of halloween parade

it's like deathniks are literally too stupid to live. if you introduce more than a few people into an immediate area, and suddenly risk of death rises a thousand fold, when you introduce larger numbers, the risk of death nears 100%

Whites do that too remember the love parade in germany

Meanwhile average white gathering

Everyone all wore the same thing (they planned before hand) and all are maintaining social distancing to not let the virus spread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Bomber517, romanstock and 1 other person
Getting trampled to death by a horde of Indians is definitely a way to go.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Imretarded?
RIP to my Brahmin brothers

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Shame on you friend. That's a tragedy that could affect anyone.

why do so many third worlders always just stand around everywhere.. they're always just standing there.. do something.. go sit on the computer like a normal person

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Whites do that too remember the love parade in germany
considering it's germany, how many white people was it really? same in america with those black friday sales events some years back when people got trampled running into the store, a lot of blacks involved. however, when there's a good portion of white people involved, the death toll is lower, it seems there is a faster reaction time, and a greater ability to regulate their own emotion and behavior to stop themselves from continuing to panic and exacerbate the situation.

Bro...

This thread is gonna be 10 pages of ethnic copium and anger.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and looksmaxxed
considering it's germany, how many white people was it really? same in america with those black friday sales events some years back when people got trampled running into the store, a lot of blacks involved. however, when there's a good portion of white people involved, the death toll is lower, it seems there is a faster reaction time, and a greater ability to regulate their own emotion and behavior to stop themselves from continuing to panic and exacerbate the situation.
It were many whites ethniks don’t visit such festivals and all victims were whites aswell

Cuckmany has become curryland aswell

600 were injured
ie they were able to adapt to the situation, minimize damage, and save themselves.

meanwhile indians stomp 100 people to death every few months at one of these cow shit eating events

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and boss8055
ie they were able to adapt to the situation, minimize damage, and save themselves.

meanwhile indians stomp 100 people to death every few months at one of these cow shit eating events
Lmao at this cope they were dying like bugs
Muh adapt

If it happens it happens meanwhile white incel shooters kill hundreds every year

Cope more

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Lmao at this cope they were dying like bugs
Muh adapt

If it happens it happens meanwhile white incel shooters kill hundreds every year

Cope more
lol now you're just getting desperate and throwing out bullshit. how is 21 deaths "dying like bugs"?. meanwhile in saudi arabia, 1300 people literally cooked themselves to death
:forcedsmile:

also, most mass shooters are black. white mass shooters probably kill less than 10 people a year on average.

JFL caged genuinely funny

Cumskins take notes, if you wanna be racist be funny and original about it like this guy

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
another thing is, whites probably wouldn't put themselves in these situations in the first place, at least not without an abundance of caution and preparation first. and that's another perk of being white, effortless risk reward analyses, cataloguing of potential dangers and preparing appropriate response plans.

lol now you're just getting desperate and throwing out bullshit. how is 21 deaths "dying like bugs"?. meanwhile in saudi arabia, 1300 people literally cooked themselves to death
:forcedsmile:

also, most mass shooters are black. white mass shooters probably kill less than 10 people a year on average.
In Saudi Arabia they died because of the sun u fucking retard it wasn’t their fault

They thought they can take it with the sun

I was lining up for a teenage disco once and a bunch of chavs started pushing from the back and it felt like I could lift my feet off the ground and remain in the air with how tight I was pushed against the people around me.
There was also risk of people getting crushed up against a wall

Teens got crushed against a wall at disco a few years back and died.
I wish I could teleport back in time in my current body to the disco I was out and start knocking out chavs who were pushing