• Yes

Votes: 33 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Only yes or no responses, is 6 foot 1 a solidly tall height for a man (globally)

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
6'1 has to be the most inflated height in my experience, guys who are 5'10-5'11 call each other 6'1, get called 6'1

legit 6'1 is 2 cm under 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Manletmachine, JL~ and 2 others
It's kinda tall yeah
I've seen guys who are 6'1 next to legit 6'3 guys (both irl and celebrities) and the difference is so much smaller than zoomers make it out to be

every single megarotter here says "6'1 is manlet 6'3 is tall"

• +1
Reactions: jinnu, JL~, framemoggerr and 2 others
Debate 5'8 liveable or not :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Tall in Papua new guinea

6'1 has to be the most inflated height in my experience, guys who are 5'10-5'11 call each other 6'1, get called 6'1

legit 6'1 is 2 cm under 6'2.
Yeah legit 6’1 guys are tall

Yes, it is. The Netherlands isn't the whole world. 6'1" is tall in 99% of places.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and moreroidsmoredates
Above average, not really tall.
Could be considered tall is some countries. But overall a respectable and decent height.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Madridista
Would you still consider 6'1 minimum tall in germany?
Never been to Germany, but yes. I hate that height standards have increased to a point where even 6'1 isn't considered tall anymore. I'd be rocking hard and enjoying life with that height. I love that height.

Never been to Germany, but yes. I hate that height standards have increased to a point where even 6'1 isn't considered tall anymore. I'd be rocking hard and enjoying life with that height. I love that height.
Id still prefer to stick with my 6'3 than downgrade to 6'1 but i can tell when a guy is actually around 6'1 than some 5'11 larper

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
social media hasnt devalued your height at all if youre 6'1, all it means is that people have recently been stating heights much taller than their actual one.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, BlackpillRemedy, Ttran1485 and 1 other person
Id still prefer to stick with my 6'3 than downgrade to 6'1 but i can tell when a guy is actually around 6'1 than some 5'11 larper
6'3 is amazing too. I just think 6'1 sounds nice. And no, I'm not 6'1. I'm 5'11.

social media hasnt devalued your height at all if youre 6'1, all it means is that people have recently been stating heights much taller than their actual one.
Well said.

I’m 6’1 but it can change a lot
in the morning + thick socks + thick soled shoes + hair brushed upwards + black clothes and I’m 6’3-4 easily

Yes, I think it has even affected people real life perception of height. I'm 5'8.5 and people frequently think I'm 5'10

I’m 6’1 but it can change a lot
in the morning + thick socks + thick soled shoes + hair brushed upwards + black clothes and I’m 6’3-4 easily
I mean the same thing for me , 6'5-6'6 with those things

though it kinda doesn't work because it messes with your frame, if youve already got long legs you will look stupid

Yes, I think it has even affected people real life perception of height. I'm 5'8.5 and people frequently think I'm 5'10
Yeah I get it, on the internet 5'8 is manlet, but irl 5'8 is taller than people think

A good example is destiny who is 5'8 but people were surprised that hes actually not that short like 5'5-5'6

• Woah
Reactions: Lebron_James