DEBATE:ARE MASCULINE/HIGH T WOMEN MORE LOYAL/SMART THAN SUBMISSIVE WOMEN?

What type of girls are more loyal?

• Feminine

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Masculine

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
B

Brothercel

Banned
Masculine women:
2447201 img 3078

2447191 73987bb7315d695d6f2bbe665d0c2604b84848b2

3338678 88CBA70C 308C 4734 A10E 53C66C556D1C

2278881 Screenshot 20210221 183700 Instagram

384534014 688669979988596 4347146824620886222 n

FEMININE WOMEN:

2278874 Screenshot 20210221 183247 FaceApp

Cute vs hot girl

1 q3YCDsCYr438DN9k6iSziQ

THEORY:

Submissive Women are more biologically motivated to want a tall/big/confident/rich men because they are extremely feminine
If you are an incel the chances are you are not big or masculine, you can't keep her, you can't stop her from cheating, you can' t be vulnerable with a feminine women.
If she get a boyfriend, the boyfriend will always be in competition with a stronger and a more masculine men, she is a degenerate slut who wants to get fucked hard,
Submissive women to me are very disgusting and manipulative, and they look ugly becuse of weak bone structure.
They are also dumb because their brain is feminised, low in prenatal t.

Masculine women may have a more masculine brain = More IQ and able to have original and critical thinking, less likely for her to want a big, confident men
You can open to her because she won't be turned off because of less feminine brain, you can talk with her about actual real problems , more likely for her to be funny, you can wrestle with her and play games/sports.

Thoughts?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, 5'7 zoomer, elemanzelvadre and 2 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerM, LooksThinker, Sens and 1 other person
not a single pixel and wrong section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerM, LooksThinker and PsychoH
Masculine women:
View attachment 2984505

View attachment 2984506

View attachment 2984507

View attachment 2984513View attachment 2984512

View attachment 2984520

FEMININE WOMEN:

View attachment 2984516

View attachment 2984518
View attachment 2984519

THEORY:

Submissive Women are more biologically motivated to want a tall/big/confident/rich men because they are extremely feminine
If you are an incel the chances are you are not big or masculine, you can't keep her, you can't stop her from cheating, you can' t be vulnerable with a feminine women.
If she get a boyfriend, the boyfriend will always be in competition with a stronger and a more masculine men, she is a degenerate slut who wants to get fucked hard,
Submissive women to me are very disgusting and manipulative, and they look ugly becuse of weak bone structure.

Masculine women may have a more masculine brain = More IQ and able to have original and critical thinking, less likely for her to want a big, confident men
You can open to her because she won't be turned off because of less feminine brain, you can talk with her about actual real problems , more likely for her to be funny, you can wrestle with her and play games/sports.

Thoughts?
neither are loyal the difference is so small it's negligible

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerM and 5'7 zoomer
Masculine women:
View attachment 2984505

View attachment 2984506

View attachment 2984507

View attachment 2984513

View attachment 2984520

FEMININE WOMEN:

View attachment 2984516

View attachment 2984518
View attachment 2984519

THEORY:

Thoughts?
Holy cope

@cromagnon @Charisma @Foreverbrad @Yahya @KpopmaxxingGuy @ShowerMaxxing @silencio @Lefty Rankin @lestoa @NumbThePain @Kristin @heightmaxxing @moggathon @overtier1011 @Lebgfinal @halloweed @AOL @Bomber517 @n9wiff @to_stop_da_cope @yandex99 @jxck7468 @Mealworm @StrangerDanger @elemanzelvadre @asdvek @MA_ascender @leanmaxx74 @aerty @WBC323 @deadstock

Didnt read

All foids are whores, no matter the race, height or amount of testosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerM, LooksThinker, 5.5psl and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and tsxnre
@Magnum Opus @shizuku11111 @Eriot Lodger @wsada @Tallest person here @BrahminBoss @The Last Pajeet @CarrotMaxxer @NorwoodAscender @chadmanlet04 @W3ak @Ychassa

wtf is this low iq thread, ofc submissive feminine girls are more likely to be loyal, lol at you if you think bitch who has more T than you and basically owns you isnt more likely to cheat

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, LooksThinker, proxyy and 4 others
Idk I just want dommy mommy :feelsyay:

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I like masculine women more but its just preference but both are whores tbh

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Good theory

Imo masculine girls are less likely to cheat

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I like masculine women more but its just preference but both are whores tbh
nigga basically just said he is abused dog incel

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
how? genuinely how do you come up with that
small submissive women want big , confident, masculine men if you are not she will cheat
a masculine women won t

how? genuinely how do you come up with that
I kinda went with a hunch feeling

I think stoic pheno faces are more high trust/moral/ethical so it might be subconscious attribution to non-cheating
And people usually act the way they look, all stoic faced people I know irl have high morals

Maybe they are equally whores but I just perceive them masculine girls as less likely to cheat

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
I kinda went with a hunch feeling

I think stoic pheno faces are more high trust/moral/ethical so it might be subconscious attribution to non-cheating
And people usually act the way they look, all stoic faced people I know irl have high morals

Maybe they are equally whores but I just perceive them masculine girls as less likely to cheat
i see, i appreciate the high effort reply explaining why u thought so, and about the part where u said stoic pheno faces are more high trust/moral/ethical i agree with that, but to me it only applies to guys, for girls imo its opposite, those feminine looking cute girls that look high trust give me the feeling they are least likely to cheat, but at the end of the day u cant judge people's nature and feeling simply by the way they look

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Bro why did you got banned withing 5 minutes lmao
Did you dox someone or post cp ?

Masculine women:
View attachment 2984505

View attachment 2984506

View attachment 2984507

View attachment 2984513

View attachment 2984520

FEMININE WOMEN:

View attachment 2984516

View attachment 2984518
View attachment 2984519

THEORY:

Thoughts?
Ariana Grande trying to be sexy in vids makes me cringe honestly. I find those types of women highly unattractive.

Same goes for overly masculine men, you need some balancing for both women and men. Overly feminine men are more disgusting imo than masculine women are tho.