Debates are useless

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
Debates are completly useless, since not the person who is correct wins, but the person who is the better debater.

Never even attempt to debate anything in life, it has no value.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, The Grinch, Klasik616 and 11 others
only if you count braindead retards like destiny and hasan piker

an actual proper debate is enlightening

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, LOOKISM-LOGIC and noobs
Debates are only good when both parties are genuinely interested and don’t mind losing face if they lose, if those two conditions aren’t met then it’s retarded and pointless to debate someone

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and disheartenedcel
You need both knowlegde and logic . Without knowlegde of a topic even you are super with logic you can't win against someone with high knowlegde and average logic

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You need both knowlegde and logic . Without knowlegde of a topic even you are super with logic you can't win against someone with high knowlegde and average logic
Trump won the debate despite constantly lying and Biden only using facts.

Debates are useless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and <6PSLcel
Trump won the debate despite constantly lying and Biden only using facts.

Debates are useless
Because biden can barely speak. And not really a debate

• +1
usually the person who is right wins

• +1
Debates are completly useless, since not the person who is correct wins, but the person who is the better debater.

True I never argue or challenge anything anyone says irl I either agree or accomodate their claims pretending I don't know much about it

You should only debate if the outcome is important and can affect you tangibly

You're lifeminning wasting time and consuming energy to prove your point in a casual setting as what comes out is meaningless anyways

Debating spikes your cortisol and is bad for health

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Beastimmung
Because biden can barely speak. And not really a debate
No, he could speak the entire debate, the two clips you saw don't represent the entire debate.

Really just proves how useless debates are if all they talked about afterwards where two clips where he mumbled his words. Thanks for proving my point

• +1
Debates are only good when both parties are genuinely interested and don’t mind losing face if they lose, if those two conditions aren’t met then it’s retarded and pointless to debate someone
Facts. Generally good if they are steelmanning each others positions

• +1
No, he could speak the entire debate, the two clips you saw don't represent the entire debate.

Really just proves how useless debates are if all they talked about afterwards where to clips where he mumbled his words. Thanks for proving my point
You might be right i didnt watch the debate but you won this debate because you hsve more knowlegde on this

Why debate when you can master-debate.

Tbh

Last edited:
How ironic

• JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung and LOOKISM-LOGIC
life is useless

Si Debates are completly useless, since not the person who is correct wins, but the person who is the better debater.

Or the one who is more autistic and won’t stop replying.

Never debate @Orc , he’ll keep trying to win even if he’s been proven wrong by the best evidence out there

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Or the one who is more autistic and won’t stop replying.

Never debate @Orc , he’ll keep trying to win even if he’s been proven wrong by the best evidence out there
you are still objectively wrong to this day and ignored all the anatomical studies I posted, lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055