Debating foids on TikTok is fun.

glaruz

glaruz

Iron
I once debated with one for 2 hours straight, going out for food, eating it and returning back home.

The topic is usually about how they have a better life than us (easy mode), have more purchasing power, better education and "jobs", more support from society, etc. My favourite is the one about how women make less money than men (debunked long ago) and how they only need fakeup and to shave (they go crazy for the shaving one for some reason).

I find them on incel hate, "femcel" and female looksmaxxing posts. It's funny how much time they can dedicate to chat with degenerate basement dwellers such as myself. It's understandable for me, but I have no idea why THEY would waste so much of their time.

The satisfaction I get from waking up and seeing 30+ reactions/ replies from them is unparalleled.

76687ebf aa87 4357 91f1 645c85fcdbb0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Costcosuperstore, poopoohead and 4 others
piss them as much as possible

• Love it
Reactions: glaruz
Nah but why she speaking Minecraft enchanting table language at the end 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Melly, likenesss, EggKing and 2 others
Ojk

• Love it
Nah but why she speaking Minecraft enchanting table language at the end 💀
Is last sentence of pic related hebrew? What kind of foids are you debating against 😟
Apparently, the enchanting table language is a spell that counters TikTok's jew censorship. I've seen multiple people use words like nigger, rape, suicide, etc. thanks to it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, likenesss, Dicklet3incher and 1 other person
Shawty cursed your family for three generations in eritrean Tigrinya

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz and likenesss
One thing I notice is their inability to argue in more generalized ways. They always adhom me and I just tell them I'm gay.

One thing I notice is their inability to argue in more generalized ways. They always adhom me and I just tell them I'm gay.
Foids are low IQ I doubt they can have high IQ debates about religion and nature like some orgcels

• +1