@Debetro in an NT friendship with girls (Leak)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Last guy is @Debetro

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Debetro
Notice how he mogs the rest. Being a retaining virgin ascends you mentally, physically and spiritually. Meanwhile sex havers create negative karma energy in change of a 10 minute neurochemical high.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Johnny_Sins, watah and 1 other person
Notice how he mogs the rest. Being a retaining virgin ascends you mentally, physically and spiritually. Meanwhile sex havers create negative karma energy in change of a 10 minute neurochemical high.
Brutal, he’s the highest in the room

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
What if he's a manlet

• +1
Oh Yeah Flirt GIF by Wahala Room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and PsychoDsk
Brutal, he’s the highest in the room
What does that mean

Look at her other videos, she looks from the early 90s instead of 2004. How to cope knowing most women lose their youth glow at fucking 20

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and flippasav
What does that mean

Look at her other videos, she looks from the early 90s instead of 2004. How to cope knowing most women lose their youth glow at fucking 20
But nonetheless shit like this spiked my cortisol
Ik their mid asf but it activated my ethnic brain thinking they were stacies for a second:

• +1
2/10 for me. I don't understand why scandinavia women brown their skin so much. Would not even notice her irl.
What about this one?

Oh Yeah Flirt GIF by Wahala Room

Screenshot 2024 08 31 131925

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Debetro
Ik their mid asf but it activated my ethnic brain thinking they were stacies for a second:

I understand it. The tall euro women are the top of the top they may not be supermodel tier but their height, figure, colouring and features are good.

My cortisol would spike from knowing what their behaviour is. And well is some heightmogged my cortisol would also rise.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I understand it. The tall euro women are the top of the top they may not be supermodel tier but their height, figure, colouring and features are good.

My cortisol would spike from knowing what their behaviour is. And well is some heightmogged my cortisol would also rise.
Real

• +1

A lot of these scandi, brit and german foids are fake blondes, which makes me think that they are realistically just frauding MTBs which is true. They want to larp so bad.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and flippasav
A lot of these scandi, brit and german foids are fake blondes, which makes me think that they are realistically just frauding MTBs which is true. They want to larp so bad.
Yeah foids like Katie Sigmond (zoomers who loved her in 2021) is an example

IMG 1652
IMG 1653

• +1
2/10 for me. I don't understand why scandinavia women brown their skin so much. Would not even notice her irl.
My guy, women are retarded, they will do whatever the f kikes they tell too.

Nowadays they believe they must look like Tranny Kardashian to be attractive.
:feelsrope:

• +1
In men it's underrated to have untanned skin. Too much tanmaxxing bullshit around
In my personal experience, Swedish women tend to tan the most in Europe men too hut at a less extent. They even go crazy on it more than british women these days

• +1
Holy copeeeee