Debloat fast

dark.max

dark.max

See you in Disneyland.
How can you Debloat fast without potassium?
Well most people say you need massive amounts of potassium and all that stuff.

But the fastes way on how to Debloat is just drink 1-2L of water right before you sleep,yes RIGHT before you sleep.
Yes you’ll probably go the bathroom at night but if you need to wake up early the next day then it would be perfect.
Do this 2 nights a row and just limit sugar and carbs in the days between the nights.

you don’t need potassium for this,just drink 1-2L of water right before you sleep for 2 nights,slightly limit sodium,sugar and carbs.
If it doesn’t work for you then I don’t know else since this has worked a lot of times for me:lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: : 0, vinibr, iblamehamza and 3 others
nah nga i just drink 5-7 water bottles and piss a shit ton before i go out and im debloated so idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2chevskuy, kviijjjjj, uwva and 2 others
I've been drinking 1.5L of water about 30-60 minutes before i sleep for years now... just a habit. Does it actually debloat you? i honestly can't tell when i look at myself in the mirror every morning. But i have not limited sugar/carbs so maybe i will and report back.

• +1
Reactions: dark.max

But the fastes way on how to Debloat is just drink 1-2L of water right before you sleep,yes RIGHT before you sleep.
Yes you’ll probably go the bathroom at night but if you need to wake up early the next day then it would be perfect.
Do this 2 nights a row and just limit sugar and carbs in the days between the nights.

you don’t need potassium for this,just drink 1-2L of water right before you sleep for 2 nights,slightly limit sodium,sugar and carbs.
If it doesn’t work for you then I don’t know else since this has worked a lot of times for me:lul:
Force water drinking until you are full and wait till you fill the bathtub with pee

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and heyheyheybro22

Any studies

I've been drinking 1.5L of water about 30-60 minutes before i sleep for years now... just a habit. Does it actually debloat you? i honestly can't tell when i look at myself in the mirror every morning. But i have not limited sugar/carbs so maybe i will and report back.
It does help lowkey

nigga F to your bladder

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22

:think::think::think::think::think::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

What the fuck are you trying to prove:lul:
That you stupid faggot abortion victim can use brain and searchbar to find solutions for problem that have been for ages that actually work, instead of making useless cope threads. Retarded greycel nigger kys. "Drink water before bed" to go to bath at night and disrupt your deep sleep and increase cortisol and ruin overall other hormones. Stupid faggot

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and heyheyheybro22
That you stupid faggot abortion victim can use brain and searchbar to find solutions for problem that have been for ages that actually work, instead of making useless cope threads. Retarded greycel nigger kys. "Drink water before bed" to go to bath at night and disrupt your deep sleep and increase cortisol and ruin overall other hormones. Stupid faggot
You’re probably retarded yourself,a greycel calling another greycel retarted:lul:

diuretics

no water no food and intermittent fast if u want to debloat . If you niggas spent a few days in jail you would find debloating to be pretty easy . Stop eating and drinking throughout the day , water bloats you as well

Imma gatekeep this one😍

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and dark.max
H20, walking (doesn’t require much effort), cold water and magnesium

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla

or just take feurosemide