DEBLOAT + LOOKSMAXXING ADVICE (HIGH IQ CELS)

walidthelooksmaxxer

walidthelooksmaxxer

Iron
ASAP, and with no bs. I am broken

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Stop pouring carbohydrates down your neck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Use1ess, skkrrrtcantdo and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Use1ess and DarkAscender
I don't know how many times this has to be repeated but like idk man do your research there's ton of ressources here.
anyways...

1) Caloric deficit: calculate your maintenance daily calorie intake needed on this website then substract 300 to the value to get your caloric deficit intake. Make sure that you weight everything you eat everyday.

2) Macronutrient ratio: your diet will have to be 70% of protein, 15% of carbs and 15% of fat. you can tweak the knobs according to your preferences as this is like kinda extreme for a weight loss ngl.

3) Drink a minimum of 3 liters of water everyday to flush out the sodium in your face.

4) Non exercise thermogenisis activity: basically walk a minimum of 10k steps everyday (it's like an hour thirty of walk)

5) Cardio. whether its the threadmill or a bike cardio like thrice a week seems good.

6) injectable L-carnitine: for greater stamina and to enhance your weight loss

7) furosemide: once you reach 10% bf if you wanna truly see insane results fast use furosemide.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Rea
I don't know how many times this has to be repeated but like idk man do your research there's ton of ressources here.
anyways...

1) Caloric deficit: calculate your maintenance daily calorie intake needed on this website then substract 300 to the value to get your caloric deficit intake. Make sure that you weight everything you eat everyday.

2) Macronutrient ratio: your diet will have to be 70% of protein, 15% of carbs and 15% of fat. you can tweak the knobs according to your preferences as this is like kinda extreme for a weight loss ngl.

3) Drink a minimum of 3 liters of water everyday to flush out the sodium in your face.

4) Non exercise thermogenisis activity: basically walk a minimum of 10k steps everyday (it's like an hour thirty of walk)

5) Cardio. whether its the threadmill or a bike cardio like thrice a week seems good.

7) furosemide: once you reach 10% bf if you wanna truly see insane results fast use furosemide.
isnt 3 liters too much? i tried one and i was just forcing myself

u

u think chico or ramirez dont eat carbs
Chico’s prime was cut short due to eating carbohydrates. If he was a carnivore from birth, he would have god tier collagen even at his current age.

isnt 3 liters too much? i tried one and i was just forcing myself
3 liters throughout the day if you're active enough shouldn't be extreme tbh. it is definitely more than everage but you're tryna debloat so yeah

3 liters throughout the day if you're active enough shouldn't be extreme tbh. it is definitely more than everage but you're tryna debloat so yeah
did u ever debloated?

buccal fat removal and furosemide are additional steps on top of doing the essentials as mentionned above by me
mhm
but the issue is that i do the steps but no results maybe i am fat

mhm
but the issue is that i do the steps but no results maybe i am fat
you're just not doing the steps lol.
you said it yourself when talking about tomatoes and shit.
you are not on a caloric deficit if you're not losing weight.

anyways...

You are so incorrect that it’s laughable. Just another Dunning-Kruger sufferer.

Calories:
Calorie - a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C.

1. Calories are units of heat energy

2. Heat has no mass therefor can not be brought to rest via consumption

3. What you and every other incompetent, low IQ specimen are referring to is MASS input and output

4. Calories (heat energy) have no effect on body composition

Weight:
1. Weight is consisted of water, bone, muscle, and fat. The goal is to lose fat, not total weight.

2. You can not out work a bad diet. Your body composition is mainly impacted by what you consume, not the exercise precisely.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yahya
Everybody else is overcomplicating.
Use the search bar, this has been discussed before.
Things like macronutrient profile will have a negligible difference, if you're eating 50% protein instead of 60% or 40% then it's not going to make a massive difference. Just don't eat shit.

You are so incorrect that it’s laughable. Just another Dunning-Kruger sufferer.

Calories:
Calorie - a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C.

1. Calories are units of heat energy

2. Heat has no mass therefor can not be brought to rest via consumption

3. What you and every other incompetent, low IQ specimen are referring to is MASS input and output

4. Calories (heat energy) have no effect on body composition

Weight:
1. Weight is consisted of water, bone, muscle, and fat. The goal is to lose fat, not total weight.

2. You can not out work a bad diet. Your body composition is mainly impacted by what you consume, not the exercise precisely.
there's literally no need to be that condescending mate you're just making a dick of yourself.

I don't know what you're babbling about changing my diet and exercising more did wonders for me that it why I'm recommending it to the user.

i
you're just not doing the steps lol.
you said it yourself when talking about tomatoes and shit.
you are not on a caloric deficit if you're not losing weight.
i am on a deficit rn

there's literally no need to be that condescending mate you're just making a dick of yourself.

I don't know what you're babbling about changing my diet and exercising more did wonders for me that it why I'm recommending it to the user.
I corrected you on the misinformation being stated by you based on your uneducated opinion.

Can you recommend some more materials about that?
I just made a thread about it.

• +1
Reactions: undefined64
I corrected you on the misinformation being stated by you based on your uneducated opinion.
no need to be a condescending fag. what I said was not misinformation as it worked for me.

"You are so incorrect that it’s laughable. Just another Dunning-Kruger sufferer. "

I just made a thread about it.

jeremy meeks is high iq

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
ASAP, and with no bs. I am broken
"walid" why are muslims always so incapable, i've never seen a white person ask such a stupid question like this when you can just click BOTB and scroll for 5 seconds and find the best advice compiled into 1 thread. also what the fuck is a "high iqcel", as someone with a 140+ IQ tested i can say its definitely not a "cel" trait JFL, please rope now i cant stand to be on this earth knowing someone as retarded and useless as you is living with the same birthright as me