Debunking calories in and calories out

D

Deleted member 20379

6.5 PSL 6'4 24 inch bideltoid Jocklite
DEBUNKING WEIGHT LOSS THERMODYNAMICS LAWS CICO THEORY HIGH IQ;

Losing weight or gaining weight is generally hormonal, that means leanbody mass, fat, everything really. And hormones are bacterial so really its bacterial + it also depends which kind of bacteria populates your body. This will also determine how easily you gain or lose fat or muscle, so weight in general.
If you eat fat, there is no actual mechanism to store the fat. You cannot do it. Your body isnt able to, because the ”gates” are closed so to speak. To open the gates you will need growth hormones that signals your body to make more cells and to grow. Such as insulin. Insulin opens these ”gates”. Protein will open them lets say halfway which is not efficient enough. Where as carbohydrates will open them very wide and it will let it all in.
For example if I wpuld have replaced the 100 grams of fat that i was eating to get the same ampunt of ”calories” from carbohydrates, i would have to eat 700 grams of rice which would have raised alot of insulin and im sure that I would have gained more fat.
ITS REALLY ALL HORMONAL. CALORIES IN AND CALORIES OUT WHO still believes that lol?

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Gaia262
cope+dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, germanlooks, Wallenberg and 2 others
Try to stop my calories going out (y)

"It's all hormonal bro"
3b44415r.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil, 5'8manlet, Amnesia and 6 others
  • WTF
Reactions: khvirgin
sean-opry-cope.gif

• Ugh..
Reactions: Enlil
metabolism doesn’t vary from person to person that much that’s all made up girls with anorexia get super skinny you think they are doing thermodynamic voodoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Moggie, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
no consuming more fat will make you fatter than carbs will

carbs making you fat is a myth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 17791
Hmmm should I listen to all the scientific research that confirms caloric intake OR should I listen to a random bro on looksmax who makes up some random bro science thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Enlil, Deleted member 18931 and 3 others
no consuming more fat will make you fatter than carbs will

carbs making you fat is a myth
That explains why Im skinny innit. Pasta and chips taste good and will never make you fat:feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
That explains why Im skinny innit. Pasta and chips taste good and will never make you fat:feelsgood:
fat ppl avoid carbs and sugar and they're still fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 9670
It all about how many fat cells are in your body, and androgen receptor sensitivity/density

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 9670
It all about how many fat cells are in your body, and androgen receptor sensitivity/density
if you're fat as a kid you have permanently increased fat cells right

• JFL
What if you have low sensitivity? Can't you make new fat cells?

• Love it
  • Love it
if you're fat as a kid you have permanently increased fat cells right
I don’t know i’m low IQ
What if you have low sensitivity? Can't you make new fat cells?
You can’t make new fat cells they just get larger or smaller. Only way to get rid of fat cells is lipo

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Enlil, Amnesia and Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
Oh shit!:feelsgood: That means I will never be fat
It’s why foids who get bbls only gain fat everywhere but their stomach. They quite literally have had the fat cells removed from their body.

@Gaia262 had a surgery where they removed the fat cells from inbetween his abdominal muscles so his core is more defined even at the same bf%.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Enlil, Gaia262, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
It’s why foids who get bbls only gain fat everywhere but their stomach. They quite literally have had the fat cells removed from their body.

@Gaia262 had a surgery where they removed the fat cells from inbetween his pectoral muscles so his core is more defined even at the same bf%.
I thought BBLs were temporary?

they do fat transfers to tits as well now

• Woah
@Gaia262 had a surgery where they removed the fat cells from inbetween his abdominal muscles so his core is more defined even at the same bf%.
Wasnt Peter Andre rumoured to have had a similar operation?

Tbh looking it up his body isnt that crazy think it was natural or at most roids were involved nothing crazy like implanted abs jfl.
2638.jpg
images
dffb9c6083386a19a768cdc1475daaa5--peter-andre-peter-otoole.jpg
PeterLife.jpg

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Enlil and Deleted member 17791

That explains why curlyhead james is now permanently gaunt looking

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and RecessedChinCel
9C10FD47 576B 4270 AD62 FC9B6431349C

B3E46D45 472A 4060 8E62 76CA56A8B286

What is Liposculpture/Liposuction?

Liposculpture is the PERMANENT removal of the fat cells mechanically using a cannula.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 9670
View attachment 1774662
View attachment 1774663
i need that for my hips

• JFL
Potato chips are very calorie dense and not very filling. It's very easy to eat a 200g bag of chips in one sitting. This is why it's not a good idea to eat chips. If you practice strict portion control, then eating chips is fine sure.

As for pasta, there's nothing wrong with pasta. The carb hate is a meme. Just be mindful of the caloric intake. As its a lot more calorie dense than vegetables. If you find that you're struggling to feel full on the calories you eat, then substituting pasta out for vegetables more often is a good idea.

This morning I had a grilled cheese sandwich (bread = carbs) with garlic and butter. For lunch I had a PB&J sandwich (bread and jam = carbs. and jam contains the worst carb of all: added sugar). And for dinner I had chicken breast with kale, quinoa (carbs) and mashed potatoes (carbs). And I don't have cravings like I used to. Bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, quinoa making you hungry is a meme. All you have to do is ignore the hunger and after a few days you get used to eating smaller portions. Added sugar should be avoided though. That is the worst carb and the most likely to spike your blood sugar.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Enlil, Deleted member 17791, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
Wasnt Peter Andre rumoured to have had a similar operation?

Tbh looking it up his body isnt that crazy think it was natural or at most roids were involved nothing crazy like implanted abs jfl.
2638.jpg
images
dffb9c6083386a19a768cdc1475daaa5--peter-andre-peter-otoole.jpg
PeterLife.jpg
Idk some people just have mogger genetics.

And lipo is dangerous i’m not sure if it was nearly as safe or widely practiced when he was younger

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Idk some people just have mogger genetics.

And lipo is dangerous i’m not sure if it was nearly as safe or widely practiced when he was younger
You reckon tan maxxing like he did mogs?

You reckon tan maxxing like he did mogs?
Tans almost always mogs hard dark loox are superior.

But you gotta decide if your collagen or coloring is more important to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Moggie

it's not just collagen it damages your elastin too which you cant recover unlike collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and RecessedChinCel
View attachment 1774662
View attachment 1774663
Holy shit, it pays to cheat

Potato chips are very calorie dense and not very filling. It's very easy to eat a 200g bag of chips in one sitting. This is why it's not a good idea to eat chips. If you practice strict portion control, then eating chips is fine sure.

As for pasta, there's nothing wrong with pasta. The carb hate is a meme. Just be mindful of the caloric intake. As its a lot more calorie dense than vegetables. If you find that you're struggling to feel full on the calories you eat, then substituting pasta out for vegetables more often is a good idea.

This morning I had a grilled cheese sandwich (bread = carbs) with garlic and butter. For lunch I had a PB&J sandwich (bread and jam = carbs. and jam contains the worst carb of all: added sugar). And for dinner I had chicken breast with kale, quinoa (carbs) and mashed potatoes (carbs). And I don't have cravings like I used to. Bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, quinoa making you hungry is a meme. All you have to do is ignore the hunger and after a few days you get used to eating smaller portions. Added sugar should be avoided though. That is the worst carb and the most likely to spike your blood sugar.
I was talking about hot chips

it's not just collagen it damages your elastin too which you cant recover unlike collagen
Tanning is cope, having soft pale feminine skin mogs so unbelievably hard, it gets better the older you are as your pears become saggy and leathery from 'dark loox' maxxing.

• Love it
Tbh I think calories in and calories out is legit most of the time, but even for me I remember some days I binge eat for like two weeks and eat shit ton of calories and never gain a single pound. maybe because of muscle mass? Doubt it tho since I’m not a roided freak

Tanning is cope, having soft pale feminine skin mogs so unbelievably hard, it gets better the older you are as your pears become saggy and leathery from 'dark loox' maxxing.
Beyond cope
4F6615F8 826D 4495 96C3 742DF1B8F3AC

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Enlil and Deleted member 17791
Holy shit, it pays to cheat

I was talking about hot chips

Pale skin is subhuman if you're blonde. I've been using sunscreen and coping with muh sun Damage tho

• Woah
It's 70% cico, 30% other shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Deleted member 3573