Debunking "Children go to hell" thread by @mayomogger

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Islam is the only religion that guarantees paradise for children and has clear text for it, contrary to Christianity and Judaism.

There are 2 main views, one which is the most preponderant amongst scholars is that ALL CHILDREN will go to paradise. And the other one which is less accepted by scholars is that children will be put in a state of adultness and sanity during the day of resurrection and will be judged separately by God, on a just manner in the basis of the decisions they will make DURING THE DAY OF RESURRECTION, and the same would be applied to the mentally sick.

Hasna` bint Mu`awiyyah from Bani Suraym said: “My paternal uncle told me: I said, O Messenger of Allah, who will be in Paradise? He said: “Prophets will be in Paradise, martyrs will be in Paradise, infants will be in Paradise and baby girls who were buried alive will be in Paradise.” (Female baby burial was an ancient arab polytheist that the Prophet himself abolished, by the way) (Narrated by Imam Ahmad, 5/409)

-Imam An-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said: “The reliable Muslim scholars agreed that any Muslim child who dies will be among the people of Paradise, because he was not responsible (i.e., had not yet reached the age of account).” (End quote from Sharh Muslim, 16/207).
In another hadith, the Prophet of Allah is narrated saying
-"...As for the tall man whom you saw in the garden, he is Ibraaheem and the children around him are those children who die in a state of fitrah (sound human nature).” Some of the Muslims said: O Messenger of Allah, what about the children of the mushrikeen (polytheists)? The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “And also the children of the mushrikeen.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (7047).

Meanwhile, it is clear than in Judaism and Christianity the views are sickening, to say the least.

For example, in Deuteronomy, jews and christians believe that God punishes innocent kids who are born out of wedlock, or for being born from another nation or tribe
Deuteronomy 23-2:6

'No one born of a forbidden marriage nor any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord, not even in the tenth generation. No Ammonite or Moabite or any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord, not even in the tenth generation.'
However, Islam corrects this backwards behaviour and belief, which both Judaism and Christianity adhere to (Also while Islam opposes the backwards Original Sin concept for which all humans are born sinful, something which Islam denies categorically)

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): 'Every soul draws the consequences of its acts on none but itself: no bearer of burdens can bear of burden of another. Your goal in the end is towards God: He will tell you the truth of the things wherein you disputed.}'

The biblical narrative against children is a sickening one, to the point that it promotes texts like these

1 Samuel 15:3
"Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.’

Numbers 31:17-18
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Psalms 137: 7-8
O daughter of Babylon, who are to be destroyed, Happy the one who repays you as you have served us! Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong, billymidnight, thebuffdon690 and 11 others
Now this is the forum content we need

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: billymidnight, framemoggerr, mayo mogger and 3 others
@mayo mogger @Gengar @emeraldglass
@n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, emeraldglass, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Stopped reading at Hell. Religion is cope for death.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: billymidnight, thebuffdon690, lifeless and 3 others
Islam is the only religion that guarantees paradise for children and has clear text for it, contrary to Christianity and Judaism.

There are 2 main views, one which is the most preponderant amongst scholars is that ALL CHILDREN will go to paradise. And the other one which is less accepted by scholars is that children will be put in a state of adultness and sanity during the day of resurrection and will be judged separately by God, on a just manner in the basis of the decisions they will make DURING THE DAY OF RESURRECTION, and the same would be applied to the mentally sick.

Hasna` bint Mu`awiyyah from Bani Suraym said: “My paternal uncle told me: I said, O Messenger of Allah, who will be in Paradise? He said: “Prophets will be in Paradise, martyrs will be in Paradise, infants will be in Paradise and baby girls who were buried alive will be in Paradise.” (Female baby burial was an ancient arab polytheist that the Prophet himself abolished, by the way) (Narrated by Imam Ahmad, 5/409)

-Imam An-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said: “The reliable Muslim scholars agreed that any Muslim child who dies will be among the people of Paradise, because he was not responsible (i.e., had not yet reached the age of account).” (End quote from Sharh Muslim, 16/207).
-"...As for the tall man whom you saw in the garden, he is Ibraaheem and the children around him are those children who die in a state of fitrah (sound human nature).” Some of the Muslims said: O Messenger of Allah, what about the children of the mushrikeen (polytheists)? The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “And also the children of the mushrikeen.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (7047).

Meanwhile, it is clear than in Judaism and Christianity the views are sickening, to say the least.

For example, in Deuteronomy, jews and christians believe that God punishes innocent kids who are born out of wedlock, or for being born from another nation or tribe

'No one born of a forbidden marriage nor any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord, not even in the tenth generation. No Ammonite or Moabite or any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord, not even in the tenth generation.'
However, Islam corrects this backwards behaviour and belief, which both Judaism and Christianity adhere to (Also while Islam opposes the backwards Original Sin concept for which all humans are born sinful, something which Islam denies categorically)

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): 'Every soul draws the consequences of its acts on none but itself: no bearer of burdens can bear of burden of another. Your goal in the end is towards God: He will tell you the truth of the things wherein you disputed.}'

The biblical narrative against children is a sickening one, to the point that it promotes texts like these

"Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.’

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

O daughter of Babylon, who are to be destroyed, Happy the one who repays you as you have served us! Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks."
i had included the christian texts buddy

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You are the only real muslim on the forum tbh. Most on thr forum are fake muslims

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lifeless, GigaStacySexual, Robert_ and 3 others
Now this is the forum content we need
Here more

I have tons of comparative religion content, been working and collecting it for years now. I will upload them whenever i see it the most fit at a time of my choosing.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Average religion cope. Write all of these when you see hell either your invisible God. And stop trying to 'prove' something by quoting lines from books written by another man. Like thats such a stupid fucking move. Its like, to prove my point, I quoted my own writings from my biased book :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
i had included the christian texts buddy
I've read the thread. I'm expanding on it and correcting the mistakes. You are obsessed with Islam, but since you are young and naive and we have interacted other times i don't insult you as i would have done with other people for misrepresenting Islam.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and mayo mogger

bhaicel im not a christian apologist

but these are when the israelites where i battle against the other nations or were getting presecuted thats why they stuff like that.

Stopped reading at Hell. Religion is cope for death.
u are the coping not accepting the truth of islam btw when you're dead will too late and u will regret everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong and garoupilled_
u are the coping not accepting the truth of islam btw when you're dead will too late and u will regret everything
Truth >
Islam >

Pick one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, PrinceLuenLeoncur and garoupilled_
@mayo mogger @Gengar @emeraldglass
@n9wiff
Don't worry I already knew. :Comfy: I just didn't debate it as I know anti-Islam folks will never accept the true teaching of Islam as they project their own hate-filled beliefs onto Islam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and MaghrebGator
You are the only real muslim on the forum tbh. Most on thr forum are fake muslims
Lots of other users have knowledge, they just don't like to enter into this kind of vicious circle of fed infested threads.

We have been pounded for decades now, it becomes tiring to constantly repeat the same talking points.

• +1
Reactions: Robert_, Jason Voorhees and vernier
bhaicel im not a christian apologist
I know.
but these are when the israelites where i battle against the other nations or were getting presecuted thats why they stuff like that.
Irrelevant and false anyways.

They believe that God (Jesus according to christians) would punish children for sins they did not commit. Your argument make it seem like toddlers 3000 years ago had more agency than toddlers nowadays.

They also believe in the concept of Original Sin, which means all humans are born sinful because of what Adam and Eve did.

Islam debunks this as i said
Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): 'Every soul draws the consequences of its acts on none but itself: no bearer of burdens can bear of burden of another. Your goal in the end is towards God: He will tell you the truth of the things wherein you disputed.

• +1
no listen to goatis he is the real god the real jesus christ the one and only he came back to save us all

• JFL
Reactions: pookieslove, mayo mogger and vernier
I know.

They believe that God (Jesus according to christians) would punish children for sins they did not commit. Your argument make it seem like toddlers 3000 years ago had more agency than toddlers nowadays.

They also believe in the concept of Original Sin, which means all humans are born sinful because of what Adam and Eve did.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): 'Every soul draws the consequences of its acts on none but itself: no bearer of burdens can bear of burden of another. Your goal in the end is towards God: He will tell you the truth of the things wherein you disputed.
yeah i agress and jesus never preachef to gentiles

he even forbade going in their way

the first apostles didnt even sit and eat near gentiles

the gentiles came to them as they had curiosity about jewish cultures

from there the salvation through christ started

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
no listen to goatis he is the real god the real jesus christ the one and only he came back to save us all
no hes going to burn in the fiery flames of hell for blasphemy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Joshrc
I know.

but sahih muslim debunks your argument for judgement through deeds , if you read through it

when the embryo is formed , allah destines it for hell or heaven

refer to sahih al bukhari 65,950 QADR

but sahih muslim debunks your argument for judgement through deeds , if you read through it

when the embryo is formed , allah destines it for hell or heaven

refer to sahih al bukhari 65,950 QADR

Not at all. That is a completely different subject that i have addressed many times by the way.

This hadith is about the famous debate of predestination vs free will. It basically states that Allah has already decreed what the person's life will be and so on, while at the same time He upholds his right for free will and decision making. It doesn't mean that a baby goes to hell, it means that the life of the person is already predestined. However, his life is subject to Islamic rulings, so that if he is predestined to die as a child, he would go to paradise.

Take it as if a person is going to jump to a swimming pool by his own decision and choosing (Free will) while at the same time someone pushes him (Predestination).

What you are saying is that, basically, if a kid jumps into the pool he will be subject to the same rules of physics a fat person would and that the water will splash the exact same way, while Islam makes it clear that both have different rulings and laws because of the difference amongst themselves. It's a completely different subject, has nothing to do with whether the kid jumped out of his own mind or someone pushed him, it has to do with other field of preestablished laws and physics.

I explain it on more detail here in this comment

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
yeah i agress and jesus never preachef to gentiles

he even forbade going in their way

the first apostles didnt even sit and eat near gentiles

the gentiles came to them as they had curiosity about jewish cultures

from there the salvation through christ started
It's deeper than that and has way outs and variables and different preponderant views amongs both historian and christian scholars but it's too long of a subject. It's mainly Paul that distorted everything abouy Jesus but, again, it's a long subject and needs a lot of text and going verse by verse.

I personally adhere to the muslim view (As expected logically) which is that he was sent to Banu Israil (Israelites) and that in his second coming he will be sent to the entire world as the most just ruler to defeat the fake messiah. And this has a lot of linguistics also because the word messiah entails a lot of meaning just by itself, etc etc etc, that's why i say it's a very long subject

• +1
It's deeper than that and has way outs and variables and different preponderant views amongs both historian and christian scholars but it's too long of a subject. It's mainly Paul that distorted everything abouy Jesus but, again, it's a long subject and needs a lot of text and going verse by verse.

I personally adhere to the muslim view (As expected logically) which is that he was sent to Banu Israil (Israelites) and that in his second coming he will be sent to the entire world as the most just ruler to defeat the fake messiah. And this has a lot of linguistics also because the word messiah entails a lot of meaning just by itself, etc etc etc, that's why i say it's a very long subject
btw are the jewish and islamic god the same?

then you should study about the origins of elohim :forcedsmile: [ its a pagan god , jews are henotheists]

btw are the jewish and islamic god the same?
Yes, but with nuances. For example they claim that God could loss fights against men or that he needed to rest on the 7th day.

We don't believe God has any weakness. We believe in the same God but they insult him and try to degrade Him with that kind of narrative.
then you should study about the origins of elohim :forcedsmile: [ its a pagan god , jews are henotheists]
First, as much as a group of historians (Definetly not all, heck not even close to the majority and i say this confidently) would want to, they just can't with the current knowledge and tools reach the origins of the so called by them pagan God thousands upon thousands of years ago.

They can't even tell you who killed Kennedy, the most important and accompanied and known and documented man in the world during the 60s, so any theory about the physical origins and belief on a pagan "Elohim" (God) using the current tools at disposition with a lack of text, objects, and so on from that era, is pure conjecture, and based on shaped wording.

Their claim is that Yahweh was a pagan God from a pantheon and that the israelites were monolatrists (I.e they believed in several gods but they believed one of them was superior) instead of monotheists (Belief in only One God)

Second, even if they did, it would still be irrelevant. We know that the israelites were sourrounded by pagans, and that Eli and Yahweh was a monotheistic view of God who was superior to all that the polytheists related to him as other Gods and different idols.

It reminds me of when they say "Allah is a pagan God" just because the arabs had an idol called some similar word. Man, of course they had an idol called similarly, because the word preceeded the idol and the word "Ilah" literally means "God", so why would it surprise anyone that they called their pagan Gods... "god"??? And we have proof that it preeceded it just by reading ancient arabic and brotherly ancient languages like arameic and checking that The One God in monotheism was called Alaha (Which is how Jesus peace be upon him called God), in Hebrew Elohim, in Arabic Allah (The God), etc etc etc

Allah is says (Interpretation of the meaning): “Then do not set up rivals unto Allah (in worship) while you know (that He Alone has the right to be worshipped)”

Their weak argument is basically like if someone says "Well, the muslims are not monotheists because Allah admits other gods exist since He says that He alone Has the right to be worshipped, implying other gods also exist but they don't have that right"

It's ridiculous, quite frankly, because everyone in his sane intellect understands the context. And if someone comes from an outside pagan tribe and decides to put my Monotheist God into a pantheon, that group of historians would basically say "Muh actually, the other group took their God and became monotheists"

It all stems from a mainstream, erroneus view that polytheism preceedes monotheism always, and then societies turn to monotheism, something clearly debunked by Islam and later studies

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every child is born in a state of fitrah (the natural state of man, i.e., belief of One Superior Creator), then his parents make him into a Jew or a Christian or a Magian.”

It does not make any sense that a society starts worshipping several gods, in any logical way, shape or form. To worship any Gods, first, you have to start ALWAYS with ONE FIRST GOD,

It just doesn't make sense that a person in a list island starts from a main position worshipping the sun and the moon and the sea and the sky by the get go. It would make much more sense if he started with just ONE, and even then, since he see that they dissapear and they are weak, he should realize that they are

Allah makes an example of this with the story of Ibrahim, making a clear distinction between those who worship weakness and those who don't accept such humilliation by merely using their logic and intellect, notice how Allah says at the end "Will you not be mindful" (Interpretation of the meaning): 'And ˹remember˺ when Abraham said to his father, Ȃzar, “Do you take idols as gods? It is clear to me that you and your people are entirely misguided. We also showed Abraham the wonders of the heavens and the earth, so he would be sure in faith. When the night grew dark upon him, he saw a star and said, “This is my Lord!” But when it set, he said, “I do not love things that set." Then when he saw the moon rising, he said, “This one is my Lord!” But when it disappeared, he said, “If my Lord does not guide me, I will certainly be one of the misguided people.” Then when he saw the sun shining, he said, “This must be my Lord—it is the greatest!” But again when it set, he declared, “O my people! I totally reject whatever you associate ˹with Allah in worship˺. And his people argued with him. He responded, “Are you arguing with me about Allah, while He has guided me? I am not afraid of whatever ˹idols˺ you associate with Him—˹none can harm me,˺ unless my Lord so wills. My Lord encompasses everything in ˹His˺ knowledge. Will you not be mindful?"

• Woah

You're the only muslim guy in thus forum that actually knows a lot about islam, mad respect salam

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and MaghrebGator
Yes, but with nuances. For example they claim that God could loss fights against men or that he needed to rest on the 7th day.

We don't believe God has any weakness. We believe in the same God but they insult him and try to degrade Him with that kind of narrative.

First, as much as a group of historians (Definetly not all, heck not even close to the majority and i say this confidently) would want to, they just can't with the current knowledge and tools reach the origins of the so called by them pagan God thousands upon thousands of years ago.

They can't even tell you who killed Kennedy, the most important and accompanied and known and documented man in the world during the 60s, so any theory about the physical origins and belief on a pagan "Elohim" (God) using the current tools at disposition with a lack of text, objects, and so on from that era, is pure conjecture, and based on shaped wording.

Their claim is that Yahweh was a pagan God from a pantheon and that the israelites were monolatrists (I.e they believed in several gods but they believed one of them was superior) instead of monotheists (Belief in only One God)

Second, even if they did, it would still be irrelevant. We know that the israelites were sourrounded by pagans, and that Eli and Yahweh was a monotheistic view of God who was superior to all that the polytheists related to him as other Gods and different idols.

It reminds me of when they say "Allah is a pagan God" just because the arabs had an idol called some similar word. Man, of course they had an idol called similarly, because the word preceeded the idol and the word "Ilah" literally means "God", so why would it surprise anyone that they called their pagan Gods... "god"??? And we have proof that it preeceded it just by reading ancient arabic and brotherly ancient languages like arameic and checking that The One God in monotheism was called Alaha (Which is how Jesus peace be upon him called God), in Hebrew Elohim, in Arabic Allah (The God), etc etc etc

Allah is says (Interpretation of the meaning): “Then do not set up rivals unto Allah (in worship) while you know (that He Alone has the right to be worshipped)”

Their weak argument is basically like if someone says "Well, the muslims are not monotheists because Allah admits other gods exist since He says that He alone Has the right to be worshipped, implying other gods also exist but they don't have that right"

It's ridiculous, quite frankly, because everyone in his sane intellect understands the context. And if someone comes from an outside pagan tribe and decides to put my Monotheist God into a pantheon, that group of historians would basically say "Muh actually, the other group took their God and became monotheists"

It all stems from a mainstream, erroneus view that polytheism preceedes monotheism always, and then societies turn to monotheism, something clearly debunked by Islam and later studies

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every child is born in a state of fitrah (the natural state of man, i.e., belief of One Superior Creator), then his parents make him into a Jew or a Christian or a Magian.”

It does not make any sense that a society starts worshipping several gods, in any logical way, shape or form. To worship any Gods, first, you have to start ALWAYS with ONE FIRST GOD,

It just doesn't make sense that a person in a list island starts from a main position worshipping the sun and the moon and the sea and the sky by the get go. It would make much more sense if he started with just ONE, and even then, since he see that they dissapear and they are weak, he should realize that they are

Allah makes an example of this with the story of Ibrahim, making a clear distinction between those who worship weakness and those who don't accept such humilliation by merely using their logic and intellect, notice how Allah says at the end "Will you not be mindful" (Interpretation of the meaning): 'And ˹remember˺ when Abraham said to his father, Ȃzar, “Do you take idols as gods? It is clear to me that you and your people are entirely misguided. We also showed Abraham the wonders of the heavens and the earth, so he would be sure in faith. When the night grew dark upon him, he saw a star and said, “This is my Lord!” But when it set, he said, “I do not love things that set." Then when he saw the moon rising, he said, “This one is my Lord!” But when it disappeared, he said, “If my Lord does not guide me, I will certainly be one of the misguided people.” Then when he saw the sun shining, he said, “This must be my Lord—it is the greatest!” But again when it set, he declared, “O my people! I totally reject whatever you associate ˹with Allah in worship˺. And his people argued with him. He responded, “Are you arguing with me about Allah, while He has guided me? I am not afraid of whatever ˹idols˺ you associate with Him—˹none can harm me,˺ unless my Lord so wills. My Lord encompasses everything in ˹His˺ knowledge. Will you not be mindful?"
unironically read every word , but then again there is proven evidence for wife of yahweh

AND THERE IS WRITTEN EVIDENCE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT OF YAHWEH BEING A THUNDER GOD WHO ROSE UP IN THE CONVENANT OF GODS AFTER HE DEDEATED THE 7 HEADED DRAGON [ ITS TRUE LMAO LOOK IT UP ] abrahamic faiths are of pagan orign

its all of pagan origin whether you like it or not

btw technically prophet muhammed cannot be a prophet due to the convenant said that prophets would be of issac's lineage

and prophet muhammed was of ishamael's lineage [ WHICH IS VERY WEAK TOO] most scholars recognize that his lineage is upto ADNAN ONLY.

so technically prophet muhammed cannot preach the israeli god's message?

Last edited:

Christianity says only those who come to Christ like the little ones will inherit paradise. Those who give a cup to a little one will surly get their reward.

Christianity guarantees little ones heaven. Dunno about Judaism but they prob have stn similar considering how similar Christianity and Judaism are in theology if you remove the silly Talmudic interpretations

I know.

@mayo mogger you see this is an example of Islamic ignorance. This is why I said message me if you wanna know what Christian’s believe.

Yes it’s true during the wars with the Amlakites and Moabites god called destruction and for Soddom and Gamorrah after they were sacrificing babies to Moloch and Baal on hot building cauldrons and performing beastiality and other heinous crimes for over 400 years.

Muslims say this but also believe in the Noah’s flood and destruction of Soddom… so I ask Muslims this “what happened to the babies during the flood and destruction of Soddom?” :feelshah:

Original sin doesn’t mean we inherit the Sin or GUILT of Adam like the Mohammedens suggest because they don’t know anything about Christianity. It means we suffer the CONSEQUENCES of Adam and Eve which is death and the PROCLIVITY to sin. Mary was perfect out of free will so you can also be perfect but humans are tilted to sin.

Once again Muslims believe the same thing because in Islam the reason why humans are no longer in paradise is because Adam and Eve disobeyed Allah :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: so even in Islam humans are suffering the Consequences of sin

This is why Islamic arguments fail just use it against them and they end up criticising their own religion :lul:

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and mayo mogger
@mayo mogger

Here’s a Hadith saying on judgement day every Christian and Jew will replace a Muslim in hellfire so much for every person being accountable for their sins in “Islam” :feelshah::soy:

IMG 0721

Reason why Muslims don’t do apologetics here ANYMORE (they used to infest this place) is because me and i_loverooster rooted them all out and I destroyed them by the glory of the lord

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and mayo mogger
@mayo mogger you see this is an example of Islamic ignorance. This is why I said message me if you wanna know what Christian’s believe.

Yes it’s true during the wars with the Amlakites and Moabites god called destruction and for Soddom and Gamorrah after they were sacrificing babies to Moloch and Baal on hot building cauldrons and performing beastiality and other heinous crimes for over 400 years.

Muslims say this but also believe in the Noah’s flood and destruction of Soddom… so I ask Muslims this “what happened to the babies during the flood and destruction of Soddom?” :feelshah:

Original sin doesn’t mean we inherit the Sin or GUILT of Adam like the Mohammedens suggest because they don’t know anything about Christianity. It means we suffer the CONSEQUENCES of Adam and Eve which is death and the PROCLIVITY to sin. Mary was perfect out of free will so you can also be perfect but humans are tilted to sin.

Once again Muslims believe the same thing because in Islam the reason why humans are no longer in paradise is because Adam and Eve disobeyed Allah :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: so even in Islam humans are suffering the Consequences of sin

This is why Islamic arguments fail just use it against them and they end up criticising their own religion :lul:
yeah i know the context of those texts ,

the alkamite genocide that dawah guys use , was a genocide for nephlims [ they were from nephlims idk } if i remember correctly?

and bashing the babies was for some sort of revenge from them idk

• +1
@mayo mogger

Here’s a Hadith saying on judgement day every Christian and Jew will replace a Muslim in hellfire so much for every person being accountable for their sins in “Islam” :feelshah::soy:

View attachment 3241313
haj is completely pagan too , idk man

muhammed himself confessed of demonic verses and being deiceved by a false angel

• +1
yeah i know the context of those texts ,

the alkamite genocide that dawah guys use , was a genocide for nephlims [ they were from nephlims idk } if i remember correctly?

and bashing the babies was for some sort of revenge from them idk
The bashing babies psalm was a prayer :lul::lul::lul::lul:

And here’s the joke, in the region the Jews were in there were no STONES AND ROCKS TO BADH BABIES SKULLS ON :lul: SO IT WAS HYPERBOLE. Sam Shamoun covered this.

The Amlekites im not sure if they were cephalon I doubt it but I do know they were committing great evils honestly god have them half a millennium to fix up and they never they were literally sacrificing babies on altars even the Greeks and Romans mentioned this. Plutarch the historian said “they’d sacrifice babes on idols and they’d play drums to drown out the screening babies cries from the mothers”

This is the culture Muslims and atheists want you to cry for lmfao :lul::lul::lul: but Islam is a complete joke it says to killl the non believer until they pay Jizya. If anything Islams the most militaristic colonialist religion on earth. They have 0 right to critique Christian’s even Mohammed had slaves

• +1
Given how shit your response was to my thread months ago, no surprise this is also a total failure

@mayo mogger he’s doing dawah on you don’t believe a word he says, it’s his job to lie to you.

Spare us the usual constant self dick sucking and desperate attempts to show and reflect an artificial and desperate 'confidence' product of your nervousness and your lack of basic faith and real belief on your own religion (Something justified on the other hand given it's weakness) via claiming imaginary victories, constant use of emojis, etc, masking a deep inferiority complex, which, again, it's also justified given the faith and beliefs you hold.
Yes, your God specifically called for the punishment of generations of bastards and moabites who had nothing to do with what their forefathers did, as clear in the verses mentioned.

And yes, your God (Whom you claim to be Jesus) specifically punishes the infants and sucklings with no agency, and the animals of the Amalakites for what their families/owners did, and He orders personally their destruction while mentioning them

In Islam there is absolutely no direct mention of God ordering the killing of children on Soddom, nor their presence, nor giving them death nor anything even remotely similar to it. I challenge you straightforwardly for a direct mention in Islamic texts of God saying any child died or was punished during the floods, and that not only that, but that he went to hell instead of being spared.

Second, even if the case was that there were child victims during the Noahide Floods (Which we do not necessarily adhere to the view that they were global since there is difference of opinion about whether they were local or global), we as muslims would still confidently believe that those children would go to Paradise just like the children of the Polytheist at the time of Abraham went to paradise. Meanwhile, we definetly cannot say anything even remotely close to judaism and christianity, and in fact we should say that you hold the contrary view based on the constant texts of a bible that tries to constantly portray a cruel God punishing people for that which they did not commit, and who apparently, was somehow busy during the flood checking the hemorrhoids of his subjects as exposed in this verse

1 Samuel 6:11
And they laid the ark of the LORD upon the cart, and the coffer with the mice of gold and the images of their hemorrhoids.
Completely false for the majority of christian denominations (Although Orthodoxy rejects the original sin being transferred, it still holds ridiculous beliefs that make it contradict itself in regards to the view), and again it just showcases over and over again the sheer lack of understanding and knowledge in your own religion, which makes you seem in the eye of the non ignorant as a mere worm screaming in the dust.

Traditional Christianity holds that individuals are to be punished for the sins of their ancestors, as both mentioned in the prior verses and exposed also via the original sin.

More specifically in regards to the Original Sin, all human beings are sinful and deserve to burn in hell for eternity because of an action done by their distant ancestor Adam, who ate an apple.

Those sins (And others) are apparently only forgiven after God sets up a ritual blood sacrifice. To prepare a suitable blood sacrifice, God impregnated a teenage Jewish girl with His son Jesus. God then had His innocent son killed as a human sacrifice at the temple in order to forgive human sins, so that humans can escape hell and attain eternal life. In Islam, God does not impregnate females with his children.

Afterwards, and according to a view held by the majority of churches including your own Eastern Orthodox one, God requires commemoration of the human sacrifice through a cannibalistic Eucharist ritual, where Christians consume the literal blood and flesh of Jesus. Indeed, this explicit cannibalism represents the highest and most sacred Christian ritual. In Islam, consuming human blood and flesh is considered an impure and immoral act.
You exposed with this comment your deep desire to hold a more rational and logic position in regards to the issue, which is the Islamic one. It is the human predisposition to adopt a normal and merciful view, but your heart seems to he disgraced and your unsincerity is great.

Secondly, we don't believe that God punished us, individual per individual with a sin we personally never committed nor had any choosing on it. We believe that God punished Adam and Eve (Peace and Blessings be upon them), but that we are not born sinful.

We believe that the life of this world is a test and most importantly, a blessing which we were gifted. Your dumb, foolish and lanky argument is as if someone were to say "The landlord punished the children of so and so because 200 years before they were born he kicked him out from a home since he didn’t pay rent". No one in his sane mind, would accept such irrational argument, so i'm guessing in your latest desperate attempt to not accept Islam you decided to turn yourself to Orthodoxy, which is still another holed up cheese, but again, everything in regards to judeochristianity is.
I'd recommend you first learn your own religion and start defending it properly (Don't worry, it's impossible).

Your entire arguments were "Muh b-b-b-but Islam is similar to us look at this out of context stuff i'm getting forward". Pretty much resumes all of your career in the place.
The bashing babies psalm was a prayer :lul::lul::lul::lul:
The "All Merciful" God that jews and christians worship apparently requires prayers asking for children and infants getting their heads bashed against stones. And afterwards he orders pretty much the same.

Sickening.
And here’s the joke, in the region the Jews were in there were no STONES AND ROCKS TO BADH BABIES SKULLS ON :lul: SO IT WAS HYPERBOLE. Sam Shamoun covered this.
Ridiculous, again, showcasing your lack of BASIC knowledge on anything, neither your own texts, your beliefs, nor history

Are you insinuating that Babylon, the gigantic city which destruction orders is mentioned in the prayer didn't possess stones of any kind or anything resembling it after it would have been destroyed as ordered in the verse?? What was the famous Hammurabi stone made with, you lackey??

Does this look to you as mere grass and dust???
The Amlekites im not sure if they were cephalon I doubt it but I do know they were committing great evils honestly god have them half a millennium to fix up and they never they were literally sacrificing babies on altars even the Greeks and Romans mentioned this. Plutarch the historian said “they’d sacrifice babes on idols and they’d play drums to drown out the screening babies cries from the mothers”
So? We as muslims are against such commented practices of the Amalakites.

In Islam, God grants paradise to the children of the polytheists of the time of Abraham, but Christianity apparently after constant EMPTY preaching of "Jesus is love" can't forgive, let alone SPARE infants with no agency and no knowledge???

So much for "Jesus loves his enemies". Disgusting. This is how much you are willing to lower yourself and your honor and dignity (If you ever had any which i doubt) just to score temporary, useless online points that will only make you even worse in the face of everyone.

Make up something new, tell us again that the Amalakites and israelites also didn't possess stones and arms while at the same time they were melting people on Iron. Go ahead, show us something of your lowlife level.
@mayo mogger

View attachment 3241313
Again, putting everything out of context desperately as a las resource, as usual.

Every single person is accountable for their sins in Islam. If anything, God showcases with this hadith how His forgiveness towards His servants is greater than anything else, and that every measure on Judgment Day will be put forward to save the good person who submits their will to God, contrary to those who adhere to polytheistic views, insult Him by comparing Him to weak men, blaspheme openly against Him, etc. There will be no injustice committed against the jews and christians on the day of resurrection, for Allah, contrary to your infant blood thirsty portrayals of God, promises that (Interpretation of the meaning): 'So today no soul will be wronged at all, and you will not be recompensed except for what you used to do.'

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His book with Him upon the Throne: Verily, My mercy prevails over My wrath.”
Reason why Muslims don’t do apologetics here ANYMORE (they used to infest this place) is because me and i_loverooster rooted them all out and I destroyed them by the glory of the lord
Every single time you and roosters have had a debate with me you have been destroyed. You know it, i know it, every single person here who has spent time reading us know it.

The only reason we don't debate more often is because while i'm praying 5 times a day, reading books, practicing dutifully my religion (With my own mistakes and miscomings and sins), working, training, helping my parents, etc, i can't afford spending 20 minutes writing a comment like this everyday over and over again, while you are shamelessly eating doritos all day long, jerking off with no sense of honor and not even cleaning your hands while you mention "The holy scripture" in the same place, not having probably stepped into a church out of pure laziness for weeks while trying to trick yourself because of either "Muh there are no orthodox churches close to me" or "Me and the priest know he is sugar coatting everything, so might as well stay at home and jerk off again instead of wasting my time", and spending your life here trying to garner sympathy and score empty points and... likes??? All while you have heart attacks everytime you see my name on the notifications bell, and while you have brain seizures anytime someone mentions the Bible.

I'd wish you good luck in life but lowlifes like you won't do anything useful with it. Keep with your empty and useless monologues, it's probably the only thing saving you from the ultimate outcome of heavy depression.

Last edited:
Spare us the usual constant self dick sucking and desperate attempts to show and reflect an artificial and desperate 'confidence' product of your nervousness and your lack of basic faith and real belief on your own religion (Something justified on the other hand given it's weakness) via claiming imaginary victories, constant use of emojis, etc, masking a deep inferiority complex, which, again, it's also justified given the faith and beliefs you hold.

Yes, your God specifically called for the punishment of generations of bastards and moabites who had nothing to do with what their forefathers did, as clear in the verses mentioned.

And yes, your God (Whom you claim to be Jesus) specifically punishes the infants and sucklings with no agency, and the animals of the Amalakites for what their families/owners did, and He orders personally their destruction while mentioning them

In Islam there is absolutely no direct mention of God ordering the killing of children on Soddom, nor their presence, nor giving them death nor anything even remotely similar to it. I challenge you straightforwardly for a direct mention in Islamic texts of God saying any child died or was punished during the floods, and that not only that, but that he went to hell instead of being spared.

Second, even if the case was that there were child victims during the Noahide Floods (Which we do not necessarily adhere to the view that they were global since there is difference of opinion about whether they were local or global), we as muslims would still confidently believe that those children would go to Paradise just like the children of the Polytheist at the time of Abraham went to paradise. Meanwhile, we definetly cannot say anything even remotely close to judaism and christianity, and in fact we should say that you hold the contrary view based on the constant texts of a bible that tries to constantly portray a cruel God punishing people for that which they did not commit, and who apparently, was somehow busy during the flood checking the hemorrhoids of his subjects as exposed in this verse

And they laid the ark of the LORD upon the cart, and the coffer with the mice of gold and the images of their hemorrhoids.

Completely false for the majority of christian denominations (Although Orthodoxy rejects the original sin being transferred, it still holds ridiculous beliefs that make it contradict itself in regards to the view), and again it just showcases over and over again the sheer lack of understanding and knowledge in your own religion, which makes you seem in the eye of the non ignorant as a mere worm screaming in the dust.

Traditional Christianity holds that individuals are to be punished for the sins of their ancestors, as both mentioned in the prior verses and exposed also via the original sin.

More specifically in regards to the Original Sin, all human beings are sinful and deserve to burn in hell for eternity because of an action done by their distant ancestor Adam, who ate an apple.

Those sins (And others) are apparently only forgiven after God sets up a ritual blood sacrifice. To prepare a suitable blood sacrifice, God impregnated a teenage Jewish girl with His son Jesus. God then had His innocent son killed as a human sacrifice at the temple in order to forgive human sins, so that humans can escape hell and attain eternal life. In Islam, God does not impregnate females with his children.

Afterwards, and according to a view held by the majority of churches including your own Eastern Orthodox one, God requires commemoration of the human sacrifice through a cannibalistic Eucharist ritual, where Christians consume the literal blood and flesh of Jesus. Indeed, this explicit cannibalism represents the highest and most sacred Christian ritual. In Islam, consuming human blood and flesh is considered an impure and immoral act.

You exposed with this comment your deep desire to hold a more rational and logic position in regards to the issue, which is the Islamic one. It is the human predisposition to adopt a normal and merciful view, but your heart seems to he disgraced and your unsincerity is great.

Secondly, we don't believe that God punished us, individual per individual with a sin we personally never committed nor had any choosing on it. We believe that God punished Adam and Eve (Peace and Blessings be upon them), but that we are not born sinful.

We believe that the life of this world is a test and most importantly, a blessing which we were gifted. Your dumb, foolish and lanky argument is as if someone were to say "The landlord punished the children of so and so because 200 years before they were born he kicked him out from a home since he didn’t pay rent". No one in his sane mind, would accept such irrational argument, so i'm guessing in your latest desperate attempt to not accept Islam you decided to turn yourself to Orthodoxy, which is still another holed up cheese, but again, everything in regards to judeochristianity is.

I'd recommend you first learn your own religion and start defending it properly (Don't worry, it's impossible).

Your entire arguments were "Muh b-b-b-but Islam is similar to us look at this out of context stuff i'm getting forward". Pretty much resumes all of your career in the place.

The "All Merciful" God that jews and christians worship apparently requires prayers asking for children and infants getting their heads bashed against stones. And afterwards he orders pretty much the same.

Sickening.

Ridiculous, again, showcasing your lack of BASIC knowledge on anything, neither your own texts, your beliefs, nor history

Are you insinuating that Babylon, the gigantic city which destruction orders is mentioned in the prayer didn't possess stones of any kind or anything resembling it after it would have been destroyed as ordered in the verse?? What was the famous Hammurabi stone made with, you lackey??

Does this look to you as mere grass and dust???

So? We as muslims are against such commented practices of the Amalakites.

In Islam, God grants paradise to the children of the polytheists of the time of Abraham, but Christianity apparently after constant EMPTY preaching of "Jesus is love" can't forgive, let alone SPARE infants with no agency and no knowledge???

So much for "Jesus loves his enemies". Disgusting. This is how much you are willing to lower yourself and your honor and dignity (If you ever had any which i doubt) just to score temporary, useless online points that will only make you even worse in the face of everyone.

Make up something new, tell us again that the Amalakites and israelites also didn't possess stones and arms while at the same time they were melting people on Iron. Go ahead, show us something of your lowlife level.

Again, putting everything out of context desperately as a las resource, as usual.

Every single person is accountable for their sins in Islam. If anything, God showcases with this hadith how His forgiveness towards His servants is greater than anything else, and that every measure on Judgment Day will be put forward to save the good person who submits their will to God, contrary to those who adhere to polytheistic views, insult Him by comparing Him to weak men, blaspheme openly against Him, etc. There will be no injustice committed against the jews and christians on the day of resurrection, for Allah, contrary to your infant blood thirsty portrayals of God, promises that (Interpretation of the meaning): 'So today no soul will be wronged at all, and you will not be recompensed except for what you used to do.'

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His book with Him upon the Throne: Verily, My mercy prevails over My wrath.”

Every single time you and roosters have had a debate with me you have been destroyed. You know it, i know it, every single person here who has spent time reading us know it.

The only reason we don't debate more often is because while i'm praying 5 times a day, reading books, practicing dutifully my religion (With my own mistakes and miscomings and sins), working, training, helping my parents, etc, i can't afford spending 20 minutes writing a comment like this everyday over and over again, while you are shamelessly eating doritos all day long, jerking off with no sense of honor and not even cleaning your hands while you mention "The holy scripture" in the same place, not having probably stepped into a church out of pure laziness for weeks while trying to trick yourself because of either "Muh there are no orthodox churches close to me" or "Me and the priest know he is sugar coatting everything, so might as well stay at home and jerk off again instead of wasting my time", and spending your life here trying to garner sympathy and score empty points and... likes??? All while you have heart attacks everytime you see my name on the notifications bell, and while you have brain seizures anytime someone mentions the Bible.

I'd wish you good luck in life but lowlifes like you won't do anything useful with it. Keep with your empty and useless monologues, it's probably the only thing saving you from the ultimate outcome of heavy depression.
I can’t respond in full rn cos I’m revising for something but you used a strawman so I corrected you and used your hadiths to show you are wrong

You also know my writing style is due to me being non NT GTFOH with your psychoanalysis it ain’t cute nobody insecure or jealous of Islam if I wanted to follow your peodophile prophet I’d do so but I have the greatest moral example Jesus who even in your book is a better example than Mohammed :lul::lul::lul: your prophets MOGGED EVEN IN YOUR OWN GNOSTIC FABLES

Was soddom destroyed in Islam? Yes did Noah’s flood happen? Yes

The fire children died. And your ALLAAHAHAHHAHAAH called for it now don’t be a hypocrite go criticise your false pagan god. Also if god killed the amlekites all of them then can you explain why they turn up again in later passages within the same book? 🤔 not really a true “genocide” now was it.

Actually no, look up the council of Trent, I use dot also hold the belief that Roman Catholics believed in original guilt but the truth is they hold the exact same view as EO so yes most Christian’s worldwide have the view I have on original sin your just ignorant like most mohammeddens.

Listen to your Hadith where your prophet cursed a little orphan girl and ordered the death of 2 slave women for mocking him by their masters command. This is your so called greatest example. This is something your prophet did meanwhile the OT authored just use hyperbole to suggest beating the amlikites in an decisive victory with harsh language but not complete genocide

Sahih Muslim:2603

Anas b. Malik reported that there was an orphan girl with Umm Sulaim (who was the mother of Anas). Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saw that orphan girl and said:

O, it is you; you have grown young. May you not advance in years! That slave-girl returned to Umm Sulaim weeping. Umm Sulaim said: O daughter, what is the matter with you? She said: Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) has invoked curse upon me that I should not grow in age and thus I would never grow in age, or she said, in my (length) of life.

Hold the same moral standard for your own god and prophet your god that is a sadistic asshole who torturers people for fun and allows for his greatest creation to bully little girls.

Sura 69:30-33 this is your god don’t ever critique YHWH the one true god the god of Mohammed and your Allah who PRAYS TO MY GOD for Mohammed

Your final paragraphs don’t help you bro they are frothing more than ad hominem attacks you know nothing about me but it was funny to read ngl :lul::lul::lul:. I pray everyday and yes I go church every week, once again you know nothing about me piety signalling won’t help you in a debate

You failed I’ll reply to the rest later

Last edited:
I can’t respond in full rn cos I’m revising for something but you used a strawman so I corrected you and used your hadiths to show you are wrong

You also know my writing style is due to me being non NT GTFOH with your psychoanalysis it ain’t cute nobody insecure or jealous of Islam if I wanted to follow your peodophile prophet I’d do so but I have the greatest moral example Jesus who even in your book is a better example than Mohammed :lul::lul::lul: your prophets MOGGED EVEN IN YOUR OWN GNOSTIC FABLES
I'll resume what you said: "I'm crying right now, i don't know what to say. I will proceed to not answer anything regarding my judeochristian weak, hypocritical, and sadistic moral, giving a cheap excuse while running away and quoting some random hadith to keep you busy"

Your "moral example" is a God that wants prayers of israelites dashing children and orders his servants to destroy the amalakites and edomite infants while the israelites can keep the women-children for themselves.
Was soddom destroyed in Islam?
Prove in islamic text specifically that soddom had children present and that God ordered the destruction of the children specifically and that, most importantly, God sent those children to hell, like what happens in Christianity over and over again with your disgusting portrayal of God
Yes did Noah’s flood happen? Yes
Prove in islamic text specifically that the place where the Noahide floods happened were children present and that God ordered the destruction of the children specifically and that, most importantly, God sent those children to hell like he CONSTANTLY AND CONVENIENTLY DOES WITH THE INFANTS OF VERY TRIBE THAT RIVALS WITH THE ISRAELITES ON BIBLICAL TEXTS like what happens in Christianity over and over again with your disgusting portrayal of God

The fire children died. And your ALLAAHAHAHHAHAAH called for it now don’t be a hypocrite go criticise your false pagan god. Also if god killed the amlekites all of them then can you explain why they turn up again in later passages within the same book? 🤔 not really a true “genocide” now was it.
Again with the emojis to mask you weak arguments, of course.

According to the Bible, God ordered a destruction of all the midianites in Numbers 31:17-18 including the infants, EXCEPT FOR CONVENIENTLY ALL THE WOMEN-CHILDREN THAT HAD NOT KNOWN MAN

Seems in line that before the Amalakite genocide your God (All loving Jesus according to you followed the same rules AND KEPT WOMEN-CHILDREN WHO HAD NOT KNOWN MAN, CONVENIENTLY... WHAT A COINCIDENCE. It seems those women children had descendence.

Actually no, look up the council of Trent, I use dot also hold the belief that Roman Catholics believed in original guilt but the truth is they hold the exact same view as EO so yes most Christian’s worldwide have the view I have on original sin your just ignorant like most mohammeddens.
Funny to see you repeating "Mohammedan" all day long. It portrays from what kind of orientalist you get "your" words from.

False obviously, anyone barely grounded im cristian sectarianism theology knows you are lying shamelessly, to the surprise of no one as you have accostumed us. Nice to see you defending suddenly different sects after getting destroyed.
Listen to your Hadith where your prophet cursed a little orphan girl and ordered the death of 2 slave women for mocking him by their masters command. This is your so called greatest example. This is something your prophet did meanwhile the OT authored just use hyperbole to suggest beating the amlikites in an decisive victory with harsh language but not complete genocide
Translation: "B-b-b-but my christian jewish god ordered the lowest level of genocide towards infants and sucklings without agencies, his servants acted upon it, they didn’t succeed sometimes but who cares, hey look at your religion here have some hadith out of context chase it while im running away and changing subjects knowing i have been humilliated"
Sahih Muslim:2603

Anas b. Malik reported that there was an orphan girl with Umm Sulaim (who was the mother of Anas). Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saw that orphan girl and said:

O, it is you; you have grown young. May you not advance in years! That slave-girl returned to Umm Sulaim weeping. Umm Sulaim said: O daughter, what is the matter with you? She said: Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) has invoked curse upon me that I should not grow in age and thus I would never grow in age, or she said, in my (length) of life.
Hey look at these emojis like you do, but this time inside of context 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
For God's sake. He is literally wishing for her something good and she just interpreted it on a wrong manner. Again, another showcase of how low you have fallen for your dirty, disgusting beliefs.

Also funny to see you having a brain seizure while you just switch subjects but then complain about "Muh, ad hominems, stop describing my weak psychological state, don't look at me i'm a failure"

This is the God YOU follow, a blood thirsty God searching for any opportunity to punish people for sins they did not commit. You want to play the game of changing subjects??? Let's keep changing subjects.

Deuteronomy 25:11-12
If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

Deuteronomy 23:1

"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
Hold the same moral standard for your own god and prophet your god that is a sadistic asshole who torturers people for fun and allows for his greatest creation to bully little girls.
Says the "man" (Too much for you to call you a man) who straightforwardly justified and believes infants and sucklings with no agency deserved to be genocided, dashed against rock.

As usual, all you have is "Muh look at yourself look at this out of context verse i'm going to pull out"

You should be ashamed that your religion and God promotes verses like these, in which your lord seems to be busy in need for Philistine foreskins for his prophets or the emissions of donkeys

1 Samuel 18:25
“He told them, “Tell David that all I want for the bride price is 100 Philistine foreskins!“”

Ezekiel 23:20
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

But again, this is your religion that punishes with the highest of sentences foolish and unintended crimes

Sura 69:30-33 this is your god don’t ever critique YHWH the one true god the god of Mohammed and your Allah who PRAYS TO MY GOD for Mohammed
NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OFF. ALLAH WILL PUNISH SEVERLY ANYONE WHO GOES TO HELL, FOR HIS WRATH IS SEVERE.

I wish for you eternal hell unless you repent sincerely, this is something we muslims are straightforwards about.

All that empty talk of "Muh Jesus loves you dude" but then you are ok with Jesus dashing infants against stones, sickening. You are completely double faced like all your religion and ideology.

Tremendous that you mention the punishment of hell in Islam but you don't on christianity, and then act as if you didnt just contradict your faith somehow. Anything you criticize about Islam i will double it down on your faith, be sure about this.

Matthew 8:12
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
Your final paragraphs don’t help you bro they are frothing more than ad hominem attacks you know nothing about me but it was funny to read ngl :lul::lul::lul:. I pray everyday and yes I go church every week, once again you know nothing about me piety signalling won’t help you in a debate
First, i dont believe a single word you mention about your "beliefs" and life in general, you are clearly a profile of person that tries to enhance his image online to not feel that he is the dirty useless stain that he knows his parents and close ones perceive him to be. It's clear from your psychology and way of writing that you barely hold any faith or self esteem, but you do hold a lot of nervousness. Both of us know this, you can try and hide it desperately from the rest of the users but not from me, because i have debated tens of people like you over and over again during my lifetime.

And jerking off with an orange dorito stained hand is not praying, although judging by the low standards of your religion i'm not surprised.

From this moment on, i will take a completely new and different approach. Responding to any comment of yours will be irrelevant and meaningless to do so compared to the way i'm going to start engaging on religious content in the forum from now on.

• Love it
Reactions: pookieslove and SomethingIsWrong