Debunking Retard Graycel's Thread

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
(reupload from thread because people need to read)

This graycel says leanmaxxing is bad, and ironically all of his reasons are the opposite of the truth.
Let's dive into it.

testosterone maxing- if you are depriving your body of calories and nutrients for an extended period of time it’s known that in turn your test decreases and this can be a large decrease
Verdict: Not true, fasting increases T: this study shows a 180% increase from a 56 hour water fast
Sex maxing - how are you meant to be a dominant figure and dominate a woman when you have test levels of a 90 year old granny and have her energy levels bcos you eat 3.5 almonds a day to achieve hollow cheeks
Verdict: Baseless, this is based on the T theory which is ultimately untrue.
Height and height maxing - if you are in your puberty years it is important to fuel your body for the changes that are to come you won’t grow a flower without watering it the same your body won’t grow and develop properly if you don’t feed it
I'm 16. Been doing water fasts repeatedly for about a year and have grown 3 inches in that amount of time. This is after my growth spurt as well. There's also proof fasting increases HGH, study:
Water fasting for multiple days spikes HGH, 300% in 3 days, 1250% in one week.
Social maxing - I can attest to this as I’m sure others can but when you are really lean and are on a very low cal diet you’re more irritable and less sociable in general it’s harder to meet and make new friends bcos of mood levels also if you are taking it rlly seriously you will begin to avoid social events as things like food will be there or you just might not even want to anymore bcos of your energy and or mood levels
I am more NT and can easily talk to people more often when I'm water fasting. This could be just me, however.
Money maxing - if you diet hard enough making money outside of a job, for example starting a business will be so much harder as your motivation levels will be dead low amd everything will seem like a chore and you’ll have no drive due to lack of testosterone
This is based off of "muh T" which I already debunked, fasting increases T

The fact that this thread needed to be even posted is beyond me.
Stop listening to graycels.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ElBastardo, watah and 7 others
I swear there’s only like 5 people here who’ve actually gotten to 10% bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, T50 Mogger, Soychadcell and 8 others
he mixed up leanmaxxing and anorexia

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Soychadcell, PirateMatt36 and 2 others
haven’t read but good thread

i join you in unison for tiktok greycel slander

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Deleted member 8758 and Deleted member 23558
Fasting decreases testosterone. The study states the men were massively obese and in the conclusion they state that they as such infer that it works differently in non obese men. HGH is the death hormone, theres nothing good about fasting or starving. If you want to lose weight you should overload on thyroid caffeine aspirin and if youre really fat, DNP.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
This graycel says leanmaxxing is bad,
Literally not what I said but okay, I said Leanmaxing if you are above 20 percent body fat is pretty much essential, I was onabout the individuals who are practically starving them selves thinking they are doing more good than bad

• +1
Reactions: Detective

This graycel says leanmaxxing is bad, and ironically all of his reasons are the opposite of the truth.
Let's dive into it.

Verdict: Not true, fasting increases T: this study shows a 180% increase from a 56 hour water fast

I'm 16. Been doing water fasts repeatedly for about a year and have grown 3 inches in that amount of time. This is after my growth spurt as well. There's also proof fasting increases HGH, study:

I am more NT and can easily talk to people more often when I'm water fasting. This could be just me, however.

fasting doesnt increase t lol i can say by experience, maybe an specific type of it. But just not eating had several negative syntomps in me, including decreased t and i think theres studies to back this up.

• +1
Reactions: Bro-Steve
Fasting decreases testosterone. The study states the men were massively obese and in the conclusion they state that they as such infer that it works differently in non obese men. HGH is the death hormone, theres nothing good about fasting or starving. If you want to lose weight you should overload on thyroid caffeine aspirin and if youre really fat, DNP.
fasting doesnt increase t lol i can say by experience, maybe an specific type of it. But just not eating had several negative syntomps in me, including decreased t and i think theres studies to back this up.
I doubt it tbh, fasting legit solved my ED

I doubt it tbh, fasting legit solved my ED
Fasting reduces endotoxin load. But in terms of endocrinology it is trash

So is fasting good or not? So many people here says it stunts growth. I'm also trying to gymcel as well.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30857
So is fasting good or not? So many people here says it stunts growth. I'm also trying to gymcel as well.
Watch this vid

MPMD is probs one of the best reliable sources about the gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, AsGoodAsItGets and 0hMan
Watch this vid

MPMD is probs one of the best reliable sources about the gym

Listening to YouTubers about anything, especially self improvement is stupid to say the least. Most of it boils down to "don't do thing, buy my course instead!"

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and redmaxx
Listening to YouTubers about anything, especially self improvement is stupid to say the least. Most of it boils down to "don't do thing, buy my course instead!"
Bro you’re delusional you don’t even know who this guy is or watched any of his videos

• +1
Reactions: zorro2512, crimclown63, m0ss26 and 2 others
Being an obese lazy fucker like you isn’t great for your testosterone either buddy

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Bro-Steve
Being lean is fucking awful for testosterone my dick didn't work and I turned gay unironically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and DelonLover1999
He’s right, leanmaxxing is for oldcels. If ur young don’t get lean you’ll fuck ur growth

He’s right, leanmaxxing is for oldcels. If ur young don’t get lean you’ll fuck ur growth
This is true, I was on trajectory to be much taller than what I am now but when I was 14 I deiced to try get lean and I was eating 1000 calories a day, this was my first ever cut and I didnt know what to do, at the time I was 183cm and now I am 187/188cm. Both of my younger brothers are on track to be alot taller than me.

I was growing around an inch every 3 months then my growth slowed down heaps

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, Bro-Steve and Deleted member 20399
Being lean is fucking awful for testosterone my dick didn't work and I turned gay unironically
When I was cutting down my sex drive went to shit, I went from getting boners all the time to maybe one a week

janny pinned her own thread :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Let's dive into it.

He is right tho in every reason

Very low IQ op..

if going without food for prolonged periods of time had any major consequences for human physiology we would've been extinct already.

our ancestors ate opportunistically, sometimes going days without food.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, TheDragon, Deleted member 30857 and 1 other person
Water fasting for multiple days spikes HGH
Because your body is dying from starvation and you need to make new cells? How stupid are you?
Producing HGH is never a good thing, any sort of growth is aging.

• +1
He is right tho in every reason

Very low IQ op..
How? How is he right in any way? Can you give studies to back it up? Or are you just a little retarded ape who likes to pretend he was on the forum since 2022?
"past MTN+5'10 it's all about being NT"

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon
This is true, I was on trajectory to be much taller than what I am now but when I was 14 I deiced to try get lean and I was eating 1000 calories a day, this was my first ever cut and I didnt know what to do, at the time I was 183cm and now I am 187/188cm. Both of my younger brothers are on track to be alot taller than me.

I was growing around an inch every 3 months then my growth slowed down heaps
This is not refuting anything I said, you were on a caloric deficit, not fasting.

if going without food for prolonged periods of time had any major consequences for human physiology we would've been extinct already.

our ancestors ate opportunistically, sometimes going days without food.
It seems like nobody in the replies understands what fasting means vs caloric deficit. Fucking fucktards.

How? How is he right in any way? Can you give studies to back it up? Or are you just a little retarded ape who likes to pretend he was on the forum since 2022?
"past MTN+5'10 it's all about being NT"

Funny GIF
When i used to be 10% bf i had no energy, had low libido, couldnt even get my dick hard and had no interest whatsoever to interact with anyone because you were walking dead without energy.. i couldnt even argue with anyone...

I guess you have never been "lean" or in diet for long period of time, you would know otherwise.. even bodybuilders in cut with roids are low energy cucks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Bro-Steve
When i used to be 10% bf i had no energy, had low libido, couldnt even get my dick hard and had no interest whatsoever to interact with anyone because you were walking dead without energy.. i couldnt even argue with anyone...

I guess you have never been "lean" or in diet for long period of time, you would know otherwise.. even bodybuilders in cut with foids are low energy cucks
Were you on a caloric deficit or prolonged fasting?

Deficit.. i sometimes did fasting when i ate something i shouldnt have

It seems like nobody in the replies understands what fasting means vs caloric deficit. Fucking fucktards.
Yeh calling people retards when they’re on about calorie deficit and not fasting even tho my original post was on about a calorie deficit and a large on at that, and you responded with what fasting does and how it increases test lol

I guess you have never been "lean" or in diet for long period of time, you would know otherwise.. even bodybuilders in cut with foids are low energy cucks
This is literally what my post was about, that when you diet hard enough for long enough your quality of life just decreases a lot in all aspects and obviously dieting requires a restriction of calories not in a fast but over weeks and months eating less than you burn basic maths, now bros on about fasting like it’s gonna save humanity lol

• +1
Reactions: Member since 2022
shit thread. caloric deficit decrease testosterone. long term deficits are meme

• +1

Let's dive into it.

whos the foid in the vid?

Let's dive into it.

Bro you 16 trying to water fast, my guy let your body grow. Your like 1/3 grown yet the fuck

• JFL
Bro why, by 40 your body is not gonna like you the fuck
My parents did it and I had the magnificient idea to do it for a year and they supported me... I barely grew since then, probably because of a deficit. I was also losing hair and had zero erections...

My parents did it and I had the magnificient idea to do it for a year and they supported me... I barely grew since then, probably because of a deficit. I was also losing hair and had zero erections...
Yeah they did it cause they are ADULTS with fully grown adult bodies. As a growing teen you need to take as much nutrition to grow, this water fasting applies to adults that struggle with growth. Your barely growing for a fucking reason.

Yeah they did it cause they are ADULTS with fully grown adult bodies. As a growing teen you need to take as much nutrition to grow, this water fasting applies to adults that struggle with growth. Your barely growing for a fucking reason.
I know... it was back then when I barely had consciousness.

I know... it was back then when I barely had consciousness.
Just make sure you eat dude. I am just saying, only people that having eating problems and obesity should water fast. You NEED food to grow, you need food to work. You should especially eat like crazy as a teen for growth but later in life. No matter how big/small a person is you need someone kind of food/intake daily. Shit if it’s just even drinkable nutrition mixes that’s better than just water. I was a huge gamer as a teen and would only eat one meal a day. I am 22 now and wish I took that advantage cause knowing that I had a endless stomach then and not now. Yeah very hard to gain weight, 145lbs

• +1
Brutal when the mods debunk you