Debunking the driver license pill

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
Do you know what's worst than the driver license pill? The car pill. After a month of hard work and training, begging my friends to let me in their car, I passed my driver license test. I thought my life would be for the better. It wasn't. My parents won't buy me a car because they don't trust me to drive. I can't afford one on my own. I still walk everyday with a heavy backpack on and my traps hurt. I have terrible muscle imbalance and the backpack is making it worst every passing day @Pietrosiek show them the post of your shoulders mine is like that too. My life is an utter joke. I hope I get run over when I go to work tomorrow.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2733 and 11 others
2000th rep

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Do you know what's worst than the driver license pill? The car pill. After a month of hard work and training, begging my friends to let me in their car, I passed my driver license test. I thought my life would be for the better. It wasn't. My parents won't buy me a car because they don't trust me to drive. I can't afford one on my own. I still walk everyday with a heavy backpack on and my traps hurt. I have terrible muscle imbalance and the backpack is making it worst every passing day @Pietrosiek show them the post of your shoulders mine is like that too. My life is an utter joke. I hope I get run over when I go to work tomorrow.
Sad shit man. You need to get that money man. Wish you all the best

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Imagine being butthurt about something you can easily change.... Inject T.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 2733 and 2 others
Imagine being butthurt about something you can easily change.... Inject T.
fuck you bitch when i get a car i will put you in my trunk

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, maxmendietta, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
@rightfulcel @LastGerman @Vermilioncore @turbocuckcel_7000000

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
with a car you can go anywhere”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: benchortable and St. Wristcel
find a mentally ill environment friendly girl to evade the drivers license pill/car pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, benchortable, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
Lucky you. You can steal a car. As for me, my parents got me a nice car 3 years ago and even wanted to help me with the payments but eventually it got towed away because I never learned to drive. My parents are willing to buy me a car cash....little do they know I lack the capability to ever drive

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, maxmendietta, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 4 others
i've lived a pathetic life where even at 32 driving seems like a stressful impossible action that will get me into trouble no matter what

• So Sad
Reactions: benchortable
Lucky you. You can steal a car. As for me, my parents got me a nice car 3 years ago and even wanted to help me with the payments but eventually it got towed away because I never learned to drive. My parents are willing to buy me a car cash....little do they know I lack the capability to ever drive
i think about stealing a car everyday. i wish we can switch parents

• JFL
Caged ngl
Do what you gotta do and buy a car. Fuck your parents if they are assholes.
i have money. i live in the rust belt so old cars are not very smart choice because they rust really bad. i need to save up to at least 7k so i can buy a decent car that won't stop working on the road

• +1
Reactions: benchortable, nvck_pilled and wasted
Do you know what's worst than the driver license pill? The car pill. After a month of hard work and training, begging my friends to let me in their car, I passed my driver license test.

In order to own and drive a car, you need to have the ability to drive in the first place. This is actually a typical brag thread. You can also easily get the money since you do have now access to a lot of jobs due to having a driver licence.
I do not know if you still live with your parents but this would be the optimal environment in order to car max. I know that people think I am joking but working as a delivery man is actually a somewhat decent job. You get more than minimum wage and you literally drive around and you get paid for it. You will also get holiday allowance and Christmas allowance. If you actually have a real contract, you will also get a rise in money in a certain amount of time.

In Germany, DHL pay you 13,65 Euro. The minimum wage is 9,35 Euro. And because of all that extra money, you will almost get an income of 15 Euro right at the start. It is actually not that bad considering that everyhting else is basically minimum wageslave nonsense with limited contracts.

Monthly income: 2310 Euro which means you will have left around 16.000 Euro. You can use all that money in order to buy a decent car.

Imagine working only 1 year as a delivery man. You will also drive all day long and after only 1 year you will have a lot of money since you do not have any expenses. You can actually afford a decent car for that money.

@rightfulcel @LastGerman @Vermilioncore @turbocuckcel_7000000

It just never stops.

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Deleted member 5522 and AlwaysHaveQuestions

I still can remember your thread from back then. It even was a somewhat decent car. Man, I can feel you. This is absolutely infuriating...

i've lived a pathetic life where even at 32 driving seems like a stressful impossible action that will get me into trouble no matter what

To be honest, it gets harder and harder as time passes. I could not even get behind of driving simulation despite the fact being a grown up man while teenage females jsut passed their driving test without any efforts whatsoever. This was absolutely emasculating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
In order to own and drive a car, you need to have the ability to drive in the first place. This is actually a typical brag thread. You can also easily get the money since you do have now access to a lot of jobs due to having a driver licence.
I do not know if you still live with your parents but this would be the optimal environment in order to car max. I know that people think I am joking but working as a delivery man is actually a somewhat decent job. You get more than minimum wage and you literally drive around and you get paid for it. You will also get holiday allowance and Christmas allowance. If you actually have a real contract, you will also get a rise in money in a certain amount of time.

In Germany, DHL pay you 13,65 Euro. The minimum wage is 9,35 Euro. And because of all that extra money, you will almost get an income of 15 Euro right at the start. It is actually not that bad considering that everyhting else is basically minimum wageslave nonsense with limited contracts.

Monthly income: 2310 Euro which means you will have left around 16.000 Euro. You can use all that money in order to buy a decent car.

Imagine working only 1 year as a delivery man. You will also drive all day long and after only 1 year you will have a lot of money since you do not have any expenses. You can actually afford a decent car for that money.

It just never stops.
i failed my driver license test two times. i worked very hard for this i am sorry if it comes as brag.

• So Sad
i failed my driver license test two times. i worked very hard for this i am sorry if it comes as brag.

So, are you actually still struggling with it though? I mean, I could not even get behind of driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 lessons of it...
Perhaps delivery man would actually be a fitting job here. The payment is alright, the job itself is acceptable and you can actually drive around and you will get money for it. You will also actually experience real freedom, get more used to driving (since you can drive, at least a bit, otherwise you would not have a driver licence). I envy you. If I was capable of driving, I would actually be able to live my life somewhat normally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and benchortable
So, are you actually still struggling with it though? I mean, I could not even get behind of driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 lessons of it...
Perhaps delivery man would actually be a fitting job here. The payment is alright, the job itself is acceptable and you can actually drive around and you will get money for it. You will also actually experience real freedom, get more used to driving (since you can drive, at least a bit, otherwise you would not have a driver licence). I envy you. If I was capable of driving, I would actually be able to live my life somewhat normally.
i don't think any job will give me job as delivery if i am new driver. i will ask around this is a very good idea. but i suspect i will be given an electric bike. i interviewed to deliver when i was 17 and they asked me if i have my own electric bike i lied and say i did. i didnt get hired so i didn't buy one.

• +1
What's a good German car to buy for myself, is Mercedes Benz c class used ok?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i am from the states so idk about european car models but i think you shouldn't buy brand name cars because they are hard to repair. i think you should get like a Yaris

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
i am from the states so idk about european car models but i think you shouldn't buy brand name cars because they are hard to repair. i think you should get like a Yaris
I want a cool car tho, not a shitty soy car tbh, Mercedes have class

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I want a cool car tho, not a shitty soy car tbh, Mercedes have class
that's why i'm saving up instead of getting a 3k shitter. can't have people see me drive a plastic peice of shit

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Yes. Mercedes A 180 or C 180 or a typical C 200. But you can also go for a BMW 320. As far as I know the Mercedes A 180 is the least expensive one here if you go for a decent car. But since you go for a used car, it might be a bit different. How much money do you want to use for it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and TsarTsar444
i don't think any job will give me job as delivery if i am new driver. i will ask around this is a very good idea.

But there is actually an apprenticeship for delivery. that might be a bit different in the USA though. The thing is, the payment will be way worse. But this also depends of how old you are on top of that.

but i suspect i will be given an electric bike. i interviewed to deliver when i was 17 and they asked me if i have my own electric bike i lied and say i did. i didnt get hired so i didn't buy one.

That is actually brutal. Just lol at this company that also expects from you to have an electric bike at age 17.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yes. Mercedes A 180 or C 180 or a typical C 200. But you can also go for a BMW 320. As far as I know the Mercedes A 180 is the least expensive one here if you go for a decent car. But since you go for a used car, it might be a bit different. How much money do you want to use for it?
Budget 6000€ at most. I found this Mercedes C Class
Screenshot 20200831 004620 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20200831 004632 Samsung Internet

200k km used for 5300€

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
fuck yaris
if you want toyota get a corolla
just not a yaris

s

Attachments

• 633432-2663d4481a3bc57a4191cf4ddc07bb9e.png
    633432-2663d4481a3bc57a4191cf4ddc07bb9e.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • JFL
Reactions: Tony and eyearea
At least you can save up for a car and don't have the anxiety of not having a driver licence unlike myself.

• So Sad
Reactions: LastGerman
To be honest, it gets harder and harder as time passes. I could not even get behind of driving simulation despite the fact being a grown up man while teenage females jsut passed their driving test without any efforts whatsoever. This was absolutely emasculating.
teen foids, i don't understand their mindset where they are so relaxed and can handle challenges like this easily, probably comes from sex/relationships

it would probably be easier for me to get a gf and then drive, no one in my family had a car before they had a girlfriend or wife first

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
car pill is indeed brutal ,when you see people you know driving