Debunking the myth that Asians have flat maxillas (for all you brainwashed retards)

A

aotfan456

Iron
Debunking the myth that Asians have flat maxillas (for all you brainwashed retards)

I am going to be debunking the myth that asians, especially east asians have flat maxillas, most people on this forum are under the impression that asians have flat maxillas.

Firstly, I will explain what the maxilla is.

Image.jpeg

The maxilla is the part of the skull that is directly located under the zygomatic bones (aka cheekbones) Note that they are not part of the cheekbones at all. While the maxilla is partly responsible for forward growth, I will be explaining why the idea that “asians have flat maxillas” is false and misinformed.

Next I will show a diagram of the zygomatic bones

Image.png

The zygomatic bones are the cheekbones in a skull, notice how they are NOT the maxilla, this information is fundemental.

Image_1.png

Notice how the zygomatic bones are placed right where the eye sockets are. This information is also fundemental.

Image_1.jpeg

Now look at the girl on the right, many people try to claim that white people have more forward growth because of the diagonal line created between the bottom of the eye socket to the lips.

Image_2.png

And many people try to claim that asians have recessed maxillas and no forward growth due to that diagonal line not being present.

BUT many of you fail to realise that is not due to recession in the maxilla bone, that is due to asians having more pronounced zygomatic regions(less deep set eyes). White people have more deep set eyes, therefore their zygos are more recessed into the skull which many of you guys mistake as “having more forward growth”

You need to understand that zygomatic region and maxilla region are two completely seperate bones, and having a more pronounced maxilla does not make your maxilla recessed, your maxilla remains unaffected whether you have deeper set eyes or not.

My point is, asians do not have recessed maxillas, and in fact, forward growth isnt exclusive to a race, it just varies from person to person and its time to let go of the shitty misinformed bigoted idea that asians have flat maxillas and that white people have the most forward growth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zloo, lokmazclock and aspiringexcel
Not a single molecule

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lokmazclock, IndraBC, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air, FBl and iblamesols
0 live in asia ur wrong

Why do you even care

I am going to be debunking the myth that asians, especially east asians have flat maxillas, most people on this forum are under the impression that asians have flat maxillas.

View attachment 3079477

The maxilla is the part of the skull that is directly located under the zygomatic bones (aka cheekbones) Note that they are not part of the cheekbones at all. While the maxilla is partly responsible for forward growth, I will be explaining why the idea that “asians have flat maxillas” is false and misinformed.

View attachment 3079478

The zygomatic bones are the cheekbones in a skull, notice how they are NOT the maxilla, this information is fundemental.

View attachment 3079479

Notice how the zygomatic bones are placed right where the eye sockets are. This information is also fundemental.

View attachment 3079480

Now look at the girl on the right, many people try to claim that white people have more forward growth because of the diagonal line created between the bottom of the eye socket to the lips.

View attachment 3079481

And many people try to claim that asians have recessed maxillas and no forward growth due to that diagonal line not being present.

BUT many of you fail to realise that is not due to recession in the maxilla bone, that is due to asians having more pronounced zygomatic regions(less deep set eyes). White people have more deep set eyes, therefore their zygos are more recessed into the skull which many of you guys mistake as “having more forward growth”

You need to understand that zygomatic region and maxilla region are two completely seperate bones, and having a more pronounced maxilla does not make your maxilla recessed, your maxilla remains unaffected whether you have deeper set eyes or not.

My point is, asians do not have recessed maxillas, and in fact, forward growth isnt exclusive to a race, it just varies from person to person and its time to let go of the shitty misinformed bigoted idea that asians have flat maxillas and that white people have the most forward growth
Read every word, mirin you bhai
0 live in asia ur wrong
Why do you even care
Keep barking for gooks

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Don't worry i'm moving to korea to mix and save your maxilla genetics

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
i thank the lord for making asians the most cuck twinky low t men on the planet so i can have asian baddies for myself 🙏

View attachment 3079477

View attachment 3079478

View attachment 3079479

View attachment 3079480

View attachment 3079481

Don't know what you're on about with this shitpost type of beat, they still have flat faces.

Their maxillas are not recessed, but flat. Recessed to western standards maybe.
The flat look comes from a combination from multiple factors, but I'd personally say the main "recessed maxilla" look comes from their flat lf2 area.
Their nose is mesorrhine, while Caucasians have a leptorrhine nose.

IMG 9345

This is from an article about Chinese people, which aren't the majority of Asians of course, there are a lot of differences across all Asians still.

"Chinese males showed a significant tendency towards longer vertical dimensions(Tables 1 and 2). The main differences between Chinese and Caucasian young adults (Tables 3 and 4) included smaller linear dimensions of the face in the Chinese sample, along with a significantly more hyperdivergent facial pattern in Chinese females and males when compared with their Caucasian counterparts"

This is a hyperdivergent facial pattern for reference:
784 2023 5156 Fig2 HTML

"Chinese adults have less prominent nasal tips and a steeper nasal bridge."
"The results of this soft tissue comparison were similar to previous observations that also indicated that the Chinese have a more convex profile than Caucasians""

source: https://ss.bjmu.edu.cn/Sites/Uploaded/File/2016/08/246360762956959542116574494.pdf

Last edited:
Their maxillas are not recessed, but flat. Recessed to western standards maybe.
The flat look comes from a combination from multiple factors, but I'd personally say the main "recessed maxilla" look comes from their flat lf2 area.
Their nose is mesorrhine, while Caucasians have a leptorrhine nose.

View attachment 3079497

This is from an article about Chinese people, which aren't the majority of Asians of course, there are a lot of differences across all Asians still.

"Chinese males showed a significant tendency towards longer vertical dimensions(Tables 1 and 2). The main differences between Chinese and Caucasian young adults (Tables 3 and 4) included smaller linear dimensions of the face in the Chinese sample, along with a significantly more hyperdivergent facial pattern in Chinese females and males when compared with their Caucasian counterparts"

This is a hyperdivergent facial pattern for reference:
View attachment 3079526

"Chinese adults have less prominent nasal tips and a steeper nasal bridge."
"The results of this soft tissue comparison were similar to previous observations that also indicated that the Chinese have a more convex profile than Caucasians""

source: https://ss.bjmu.edu.cn/Sites/Uploaded/File/2016/08/246360762956959542116574494.pdf
Looks like u didnt even read my post, theyre not recessed or flat, people believe its flat due to a more pronounced zygos region thats connected to the maxilla

i thank the lord for making asians the most cuck twinky low t men on the planet so i can have asian baddies for myself 🙏
Lol thank god for making whites so cucked so i can have their beautiful women

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
Looks like u didnt even read my post, theyre not recessed or flat, people believe its flat due to a more pronounced zygos region thats connected to the maxilla
Yeah, they have bigger zygomatic bones genetically and they're flat. If you add infra-malar implants to someone who's Asian, he will still not have the same amount of "forward growth" a Caucasian has. What's actually causing this is the missing anterior facial depth Asians have in comparison to Caucasians, which is mainly causing the flatness. Nobody on .org says Asians have flat faces mainly due to their cheekbones, it's because of their lf2 area retrusion, specifically the nasal bone.

Last edited:
Yeah, they have bigger zygomatic bones genetically and they're flat. If you add infra-malar implants to someone who's Asian, he will still not have the same amount of "forward growth" a Caucasian has. What's actually causing this is the missing anterior facial depth Asians have in comparison to Caucasians, which is mainly causing the flatness. Nobody on .org says Asians have flat faces mainly due to their cheekbones, it's because of their lf2 area retrusion, specifically the nasal bone.
Why are you talkijg about nasal bones, im talking about maxillas being recessed, not zygomatic regions or nasal bones

main-qimg-7873364c4997bdfb9e3c1c3d2c7c5b72
6590e3da812e11c7ace7abe0d0f53cec-jpg.2776400

• +1
Reactions: whatthesigma
Why are you talkijg about nasal bones, im talking about maxillas being recessed, not zygomatic regions or nasal bones
man it's joever, took an XXL ritalin dose, read pretty much just the title and like 2 sentences of ur thread, sorry for wasting our time :feelsuhh:

gotta work now for 5 hours, cant even sit still :feelswhy:
:feelswhy: