Debunking the ‘tan theory’ among Greek, Italian and Albanian copers

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
Whenever there is an example of a dark Greek or Italian, you will see a bunch of copers in the comments saying “it’s just a tan bro they are still white”.
IMG 1285

Most Greeks will go on to say that they are dark only in the summer, or that they are only dark because of sun exposure.
Here are a few reasons why the tan theory doesn’t make any sense..

- Not all Greeks are dark, even during the summer. So how is only one Greek ‘tanned’ while the other is not?
These are two Greek girls, in the same music video, same village during the same season. One is dark, the other is light,
IMG 7030

IMG 7031

LOL so one girl is able to tan while the other is not? If it was just a tan, then both girls would be dark.. but this isn’t the case.
Obviously it’s not a tan, but rather it is something genetic!

- There are many Greeks who remain dark during the winter. If one remains dark, he is not tan, but simply BROWN.
Here are some more Greeks, in America, during the winter,
IMG 8802

Among them are some dark Greeks, and others light. As for the dark ones, how are they ‘tan’ in the middle of winter?
And here are more Greeks (in Athens) during the winter,

So I ask, where did these darker Greeks get their tan in the middle of winter?? And if they are tan, why isn’t everybody else tan?

Attachments

• IMG_1284.png
    IMG_1284.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: yyy and Kanye West's Cousin
Screenshot 2024 10 02 014511

But bro this is yoor Greek brother broo, look he has chaos tattoos broo, he's gonna save the white race with you!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mandibular and Goth
In all seriousness its bigger than skin, so many Algerians and shit in Greece that I wouldn't say its a majorly Greek place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mandibular and Goth
Yes we are all shitskin med brothers, divided by history, united by shitskin, teach us more wisdom

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
I’m sorry but why do you as an Indian have an opinion on such things.

You should appreciate your skin tone and smell it’s what makes you, you.

There no need to pretend to be med as an Indian, it’s not believable and it’s unhealthy consistently trying to pretend to be something you’re not.

• JFL
Reactions: matka and The Grinch
I’m sorry but why do you as an Indian have an opinion on such things.

You should appreciate your skin tone and smell it’s what makes you, you.

There no need to pretend to be med as an Indian, it’s not believable and it’s unhealthy consistently trying to pretend to be something you’re not.
I’m not Indian you fucking retard.

In all seriousness its bigger than skin, so many Algerians and shit in Greece that I wouldn't say its a majorly Greek place
Greece is 91% ethnic Greek. The largest ethnic minorities are Albanians at 5% and the second probably Pakistani. There aren’t really any Algerians in Greece, they are all in western Europe where many Greeks also immigrate to..
Greece is only a transit spot. It’s not a desirable place for immigrants to stay long term.

I went to Athens on vacation and most of the people looked pretty white tbh.
I did see a lot of shitskins that made me question if they were med or curry/arab though

I also saw this kid who I actually thought was Indian, until he spoke Italian to his dad who had blue eyes (they were tourists too)

I went to Athens on vacation and most of the people looked pretty white tbh.
I did see a lot of shitskins that made me question if they were med or curry/arab though

I also saw this kid who I actually thought was Indian, until he spoke Italian to his dad who had blue eyes (they were tourists too)
Athens it’s too hard to tell because of all the Western tourists and browner immigrants.
The best way to tell is to go a local village where all the people are ethnic Greeks from there.

Also I believe that white is more than skin color. Yes, most Greeks are naturally white skin (but not all). But their facial features aren’t European. Only like 1 out of every 10 Greeks are brown. But that’s certainly more than most other European ethnic groups.

Last edited:
Also I am not saying most Greeks are brown. In fact, only like 1 out of every 10 Greek is brown. But that’s certainly more than most other European ethnic groups.
My point is to point out that those brown Greeks are not a result of being ‘tan’, but rather it is genetic. Because Greeks are racially diverse compared to most other countries in Europe..