• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and randomuser2407
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 9380
your signature angers me brocel
i will forget nothing
I found the video about height today, this is lifefuel for me. I never experienced this before because I was always a very skinny guy and some people even mocked me for being skinny and saw me as weak, however when I will finish gymmaxxing in 3 years, I will finally be able to live my life like the guy who steals drinks from short guys.

Not in the sense that I would be rude enough to do that but in the sense that guys will finally find me intimidating and women will find me even more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 9699
I found the video about height today, this is lifefuel for me. I never experienced this before because I was always a very skinny guy and some people even mocked me for being skinny and saw me as weak, however when I will finish gymmaxxing in 3 years, I will finally be able to live my life like the guy who steals drinks from short guys.

Not in the sense that I would be rude enough to do that but in the sense that guys will finally find me intimidating and women will find me even more attractive.
tbh your height has gigamogger potential it's insane

you should model after you surgerymaxx

That star wars reaction video is golden

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Ritalincel
tbh your height has gigamogger potential it's insane

you should model after you surgerymaxx
I've already done a very big surgerymaxx by getting a double jaw surgery 2 years ago. That alone has made me go from subhuman to normie (but with a much better lower third).

After I am gymmaxxed, I will be at least a high tier normie with a normie upper and mid face but still with great lower third which will look even better with the bigger neck, so by that point, I'll have enough dating options both on Tinder and in real life so I won't need to risk doing dangerous expensive surgeries to change small details in my nose or eyes.

In 3 years, I will reach my goal and become a high tier normie that mogs most high tier normies (so kind of in between chadlite and high tier normie but I'll heightmog shorter Chads still, which is why I'll have plenty of options).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699